Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

looking for a regular buddy of buddies :D

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey, I'm not really getting anywhere messaging people on here, seems like most single guys don't get a look on which sucks, I paid to be a site supporter so I want my fun! Haha. I'm a genuinely nice and clean guy, I have respect for other people and I'll always treat the person well looking for a regular female to play with, or couple. Ideally an older woman as I reaaaally love an older woman, all shapes and sizes I have face pictures of my profile so send me a message and I promise you some hones, sexy fun :p xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your profile is pretty bland you need to sell yourself on here being 1 of 1000's of single males on here and maybe more pictures and a correct age are you 26 or 27?

over a year ago

"Hey, I'm not really getting anywhere messaging people on here, seems like most single guys don't get a look on which sucks, I paid to be a site supporter so I want my fun! Haha. I'm a genuinely nice and clean guy, I have respect for other people and I'll always treat the person well looking for a regular female to play with, or couple. Ideally an older woman as I reaaaally love an older woman, all shapes and sizes I have face pictures of my profile so send me a message and I promise you some hones, sexy fun :p xx"
so paying 5.00 site support membership you feel that gives you priory or a guaranteed shag???

over a year ago

"Hey, I'm not really getting anywhere messaging people on here, seems like most single guys don't get a look on which sucks, I paid to be a site supporter so I want my fun! Haha. I'm a genuinely nice and clean guy, I have respect for other people and I'll always treat the person well looking for a regular female to play with, or couple. Ideally an older woman as I reaaaally love an older woman, all shapes and sizes I have face pictures of my profile so send me a message and I promise you some hones, sexy fun :p xx"
ps join the que of people who want a regular buddy

over a year ago

Haha fair I suppose it is bland! I'll fill it out more and no I don't expect a 5er to garauntee a shag ha, silly of me to say that. I'm interested in going to social, that would be good, maybe I will soon, also I'm 26, not 27 x

over a year ago

How's my profile looking? Other than more pics what else can I put up?

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

Few tiny mistakes, but reads better now. Plus you have a nice pic

over a year ago

Sounding hot just a shame you're so young

over a year ago

Thank you I have updated it now, no more mistakes! And thank you it's a shame you don't like a younger man, I'm not that much younger than your specified age range on your profile I can promise that you would think I was older, besides you don't wanna marry me right? Give me a chance, I bet you won't regret it

over a year ago

"Thank you I have updated it now, no more mistakes! And thank you it's a shame you don't like a younger man, I'm not that much younger than your specified age range on your profile I can promise that you would think I was older, besides you don't wanna marry me right? Give me a chance, I bet you won't regret it "

I dont want to marry any of the guys I meet, oooh a little shudder there at the thought, but I do need to have some common ground, something to chat about in between. The age difference makes it less Likely well have something to say x

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Thank you I have updated it now, no more mistakes! And thank you it's a shame you don't like a younger man, I'm not that much younger than your specified age range on your profile I can promise that you would think I was older, besides you don't wanna marry me right? Give me a chance, I bet you won't regret it "

Very nice pic

over a year ago

Peachy boo that's fair, I'm sure we could find things to talk about? Especially if I bring some wine if you ever fancy a slightly younger male then contact me I bet I'm more mature than most Jeremy Kyle candidates on here lol

X

over a year ago

Bustbabe thank you, yours are very sexy, makes me want to skive off work for a bit :p xx

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Bustbabe thank you, yours are very sexy, makes me want to skive off work for a bit :p xx"

Man after me own heart xx

over a year ago

"paying 5.00 site support membership you feel that gives you priory or a guaranteed shag???

"

Jeez, where do they get this idea from ?

You're paying to support the maintenance of the site. It doesn't come cheap to host all of this

over a year ago

Why are all the fitties so frigging young......

By *pples123456Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Is this you writing in the forum mate,or your friend that got hold of your phone lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/03/14 09:13:36]

over a year ago

"Is this you writing in the forum mate,or your friend that got hold of your phone lol "

Uh it's my Apple's lol Im sorry about that, move on? Cool.

over a year ago

"Why are all the fitties so frigging young...... "

Hmm thank you I guess lol, I wish I was a little older x

over a year ago

"Why are all the fitties so frigging young......

Hmm thank you I guess lol, I wish I was a little older x"

Older and nearer would suit me

over a year ago

Cause lifes a bitch tash xxx

over a year ago

Ladies it saddens me that I'm too young for you x

over a year ago

Did I say that x

over a year ago

No, actually you didn't :p x

over a year ago

"Your profile is pretty bland you need to sell yourself on here being 1 of 1000's of single males on here and maybe more pictures and a correct age are you 26 or 27? "
well said kay pmsl too many moaning guys ere

over a year ago

"Is this you writing in the forum mate,or your friend that got hold of your phone lol "
oooooo

over a year ago

Well ur profile and pic are nice but more pics are a must x

over a year ago

Thanks for that bubbs lol

over a year ago