Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Being new to all this, im a bit scared about putting any noticable pics up incase of being recognised, but no one seems to reply as no face pics or just usual cock pic! Any idea of pics then to inhance my profile for now??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Advice ?? well I think it speaks volumes that people don't want to reply to a cock pic as an avatar ?

over a year ago

"Being new to all this, im a bit scared about putting any noticable pics up incase of being recognised, but no one seems to reply as no face pics or just usual cock pic! Any idea of pics then to inhance my profile for now??"

may i suggest a chest or hip shot or bum shot as avatar pic then keep face pics for private use xxxx not many ppl like a cock shot as first pic

over a year ago

Yea guess i better change the profile pic. Where do i get some funky socks from?

over a year ago

Your pics aren't flattering in general. Especially the 2 tone coloured cock with masses of pubes. . . .

over a year ago

"Your pics aren't flattering in general. Especially the 2 tone coloured cock with masses of pubes. . . . "

Yea think that ones worth the delete button, that was my first just to get a pic up

over a year ago

Thanks for idea kathy x

over a year ago

"Being new to all this, im a bit scared about putting any noticable pics up incase of being recognised, but no one seems to reply as no face pics or just usual cock pic! Any idea of pics then to inhance my profile for now??

may i suggest a chest or hip shot or bum shot as avatar pic then keep face pics for private use xxxx not many ppl like a cock shot as first pic "

perfect suggestion

just use your imagination, have a bit of fun with it too, but try to read the guidelines on pic from the site so you don't end up making a pic for it to be turned down by the picture mods.

Also use the forum search, and find any other threads about pics for advice.

over a year ago

"Being new to all this, im a bit scared about putting any noticable pics up incase of being recognised, but no one seems to reply as no face pics or just usual cock pic! Any idea of pics then to inhance my profile for now??

may i suggest a chest or hip shot or bum shot as avatar pic then keep face pics for private use xxxx not many ppl like a cock shot as first pic

perfect suggestion

just use your imagination, have a bit of fun with it too, but try to read the guidelines on pic from the site so you don't end up making a pic for it to be turned down by the picture mods.

Also use the forum search, and find any other threads about pics for advice."

Yea had one or two turned down thats y i thought id post this, new to all this and just bit shy i suppose.

over a year ago

"Your pics aren't flattering in general. Especially the 2 tone coloured cock with masses of pubes. . . . "

Pube forrest has gone!!

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Your pics aren't flattering in general. Especially the 2 tone coloured cock with masses of pubes. . . .

Pube forrest has gone!! "

just the pic or the 'forrest',too??

(susie)

over a year ago

"Your pics aren't flattering in general. Especially the 2 tone coloured cock with masses of pubes. . . .

Pube forrest has gone!!

just the pic or the 'forrest',too??

(susie)"

Forrest went a while back, pic gone

Just now

Post new Message to Thread