Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Hard to get first veri

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems lots of people won't meet you if you haven't got a veri but if they won't meet how you supposed to get the first veri

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go to a social event best way to meet peeps and let then get to kno u xx

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Being married doesnt help

over a year ago

"Being married doesnt help "

over a year ago

go to a few socials as theres swansea bridgend cardiff and newport

over a year ago

"Being married doesnt help "
haha brilliant

over a year ago

Why don't you cam with someone? They'll verify you straight away!

over a year ago

I know a week off work posted everyday and still no luck not even an offer for a social meet lol

over a year ago

"It seems lots of people won't meet you if you haven't got a veri but if they won't meet how you supposed to get the first veri "

Not surprising with a profile like yours. At least make some attempt to write a decent profile and include some decent photos.

By *st CutCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Being Married/Attached isn't the problem. Its creating a singleton profile when its clearly a blatant lie to both the site members and even worse to their unsuspecting partners and family.

over a year ago

"Why don't you cam with someone? They'll verify you straight away!"

I don't really get how a cam veri is anything to go by , what exactly will they be confirming ? " yes I can verify this is a single guy " ? A cam veri doesn't prove anything , you can't put your personality over , prove you're genuine and not married , you could have a hygiene problem , anything .

The only true verification is a face to face meeting , be it social or play , that's the only way to get a true idea what someone is like

over a year ago

"Why don't you cam with someone? They'll verify you straight away!

I don't really get how a cam veri is anything to go by , what exactly will they be confirming ? " yes I can verify this is a single guy " ? A cam veri doesn't prove anything , you can't put your personality over , prove you're genuine and not married , you could have a hygiene problem , anything .

The only true verification is a face to face meeting , be it social or play , that's the only way to get a true idea what someone is like "

Well said, in our humble opinion "CAM VERIS" should not even be offered. The only "TRUE" verification is from meeting in person. We always review vrei's and if a member has only "cam" veris we do not play..... that said though we will have a social meet and then see what happens. As for the married bit, well what can we say, married and not declaring it ........ if we have the slightest doubt, and it is easy to tell when chatting on a social meet, forget it. Liars and cheats are not on our "to do list"

Post new Message to Thread