Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Holidays

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What makes a perfect holiday: I love holidaying in Britain as we have the most beautiful places. Whats everyone elses idea of a perfect holiday destination

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm very luck living where I do right on the west coast but I still like to go abroad when I can afford it. I enjoy my beach holidays and getting away from it all and being anonymous I suppose!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I go the same place every year, no beaches, hardly any people there, come back as brown as a berry, great food, great drink, great locals. I fucking love Spain

By *ood funMan
over a year ago

carmarthen

Best holiday for me was Eden bay Dominican Republic Totaly Nude 24/7 Big 30 man hot tub on the beach with lots of fun at night about as good as it gets

By *ol1821Man
over a year ago

newport

Lying down in a tent in wet wet Wales listening to the rain on the roof of the tent. Reminds me of every family holiday to Tenby when I was little.

By *aydee65Man
over a year ago

Near Merthyr

Anywhere nice and hot. The only thing stopping Britain being the best holiday destination is the weather. The Welsh coastline has some beautiful places.

By *elshcoup3Couple
over a year ago

rhondda cynon taff

Egypt for us. Guaranteed sun, crystal clear waters great for scuba diving for me and snorkeling for Mrs w. Best foreign holiday destination for us. Or down West Wales in our caravan, where at least the rain is warm in the summer....lol

By *ichelle62Man
over a year ago

killorglin

Lanzarote Late May early June,love to meet someone out there

over a year ago

South of france every year some very Interesting sights and gorgous weather

over a year ago

Love city breaks. Off to Copenhagen later this year and hopefully New York next year

Post new Message to Thread