Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Not much luck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As single male . Don't seem to have much luck getting meets. Any advice on how to solve this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fill your profile out more

By *ot_headedMan
over a year ago

bridgend

It's gone quiet for me to mate. I seem to get a lot of messages unread ir just deleted lately.

over a year ago

sort profile and maybe go to a few socials

By *oddessWoman
over a year ago

swansea

Read some other forum posts where members have replied to similar questions.

over a year ago

Its mad people preach no add unless chat first but don't even say hi bk. Not everyone puts pics or have no way to. My profile minimal but not new ere yet the newbies do get little neglected or overlooked. Friendships or meets n fb's how can u advance in any if no one interacts its mental..

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Will look some up . Thanks

over a year ago

If you go into the browse section, change your details to I am looking for a man, who wants to meet a couple/woman, you'll soon see half your problem. There are literally thousands of guys on here, in just this area, competing for the same meets you are.

If you don't stand out compared to them, or if you don't attend socials, go to clubs, then you're not going to get yourself noticed. We receive god knows how many messages a day from guys, some put time into them, others don't. But it's the ones who've taken the time to read our profile, see our wants and needs, and message accordingly, who get a reply. It's not always the polite ones, or the nice ones, it's the ones who take the time to find out as much as they can about you from your profile.

It is hard for men on here, will always be harder for you to get meets than us or a single fem, but there are people who want men to play with, you've just got to get noticed.

By *elshpairCouple
over a year ago

pembroke

well you deffo wont get any meets when your profile is hidden ?

Post new Message to Thread