Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

have a moan post

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok..My moan

I have been reeding the recent threads by single blokes in the wales forum, and i would like to say, UTTER CRAP !!!

Please, please, please, put some effort into a post if your going to post at all !

Btw nobody is desperate here, nobody wants to instantly fuck you, and many people here dont think these forums are the daily sport !

Moan over...whats your gripe ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok..My moan

I have been reeding the recent threads by single blokes in the wales forum, and i would like to say, UTTER CRAP !!!

Please, please, please, put some effort into a post if your going to post at all !

Btw nobody is desperate here, nobody wants to instantly fuck you, and many people here dont think these forums are the daily sport !

Moan over...whats your gripe ?"

I must be the exception, most guys who message me want an instant fuck....

and if they can get here, they can have one

over a year ago

Mine is...

Why do people think you are fake if, as a single man, you are not able to acom ?

There are single dads that have their kids, single men who have had to move back to parents because they have been shafted by ex's, etc etc...

As long as you say in your profile "wont accom" then just have a bit of respect...

Phew that's better

over a year ago

"Mine is...

Why do people think you are fake if, as a single man, you are not able to acom ?

There are single dads that have their kids, single men who have had to move back to parents because they have been shafted by ex's, etc etc...

As long as you say in your profile "wont accom" then just have a bit of respect...

Phew that's better "

Well said that man!! We agree with you there HOWEVER, our gripe is that there are so many fake single fem and Cpl profiles on here that when I want a single meet I always seem to get duped by the wannabees!!!! Saph on the other hand has a very long and very orderly queue of fine single men, who generally are mix of can and can not accom who are polite, respectfull and pleasant to chat to. We don't generally find the single males to much of a problem its the liars and cheats with fake profiles who are the damnation of this site... Rant over. Thanks CJ great thread mate

over a year ago

Anyone else want to let off written steam ?

over a year ago

Can I just harumph about the whole thing

over a year ago

"Ok..My moan

over a year ago

"Can I just harumph about the whole thing "

lol nothing like speaking generally

over a year ago

I've moaned so much lately I'm all moaned out & all I have left is the odd harumph & pfffttt. I'm beginning a new, positive phase x

over a year ago

No gripes on here today.

my daily gripe is drivers!

Welsh ones or people in Wales who never frigging signal or take wrong lanes on roundabouts and have the audacity to toot when they cut you up!

Be warned you crazy ass mofo cutter uppers I have a horn too and a nice piece of 2x4 and ain't afraid to use em!

over a year ago

"Ok..My moan

1. Do u do bareback

2.people who put meets on the forum

3.people who reply"if i cant find any1 younger you will do

4.been in called babes

5.people who ask what your into and its clearly on my profile

6.people who dont have face pics due 2 discretion....wtf it aint bloody blind date

7.people who moan they cant get meets and when offered them decline

8.when u say no they reply"why" :-

o

9.be in called a timewaster because you wont meet them

10.oooo and rate my cock or pussy...it drives me mad.a cock is a cock ffs and a pussy is a feckin pussy

Thanks cj bet you wish you hadnt asked now lol xxx

over a year ago

"Ok..My moan

1. Do u do bareback

4.been in called babes

6.people who dont have face pics due 2 discretion....wtf it aint bloody blind date

o

10.oooo and rate my cock or pussy...it drives me mad.a cock is a cock ffs and a pussy is a feckin pussy

Thanks cj bet you wish you hadnt asked now lol xxx "

over a year ago

"Ok..My moan

1. Do u do bareback

4.been in called babes

o

I think youve covered everything there for a majority of the women on here, giggles well done

and now breath and smile

over a year ago

"Ok..My moan

1. Do u do bareback

4.been in called babes

o

Thanks cj bet you wish you hadnt asked now lol xxx

I think youve covered everything there for a majority of the women on here, giggles well done

and now breath and smile "

thank u miss lol

over a year ago

To he honest I lost interest on this post after
"Ok..My moan"

over a year ago

Typical Prof

over a year ago

"Typical Prof "

By *uddsWoman
over a year ago

st athans

and to think in the past i have been called the bloody moaner,prob still called it now too even tho i dont chat in the room i just keep my mouth shut lol

over a year ago

When I get a message can u meet now at stupid o'clock then get abuse for saying no gggrrrrrr

over a year ago

"Typical Prof "

well I have more constructive things to do than complain on a forum I'd rather put my efforts in to being positive, even the fuck above tjeads are better than the crap negitivity posts

Rant over

over a year ago

I think it is positive because you can get something off your chest, and move on

over a year ago

I'm a single guy and can't get a meet .... Any takers ?

Just kidding 0

But the number of one liner threads on the Wales forum are racing saturation point

Why is it people can't put any effort or thought into what they post ?

You can bet your last quid that they're probably as bad a shag add that crap threads

At least it makes it easier to spot rise you don't want to talk to

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/01/14 18:16:57]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 27/01/14 18:16:57]"
Blimey

I didn't realise there were so many typos in that post

over a year ago

Im that rare thing in life, a woman who doesnt moan.

Well only when Im having sex

over a year ago

"Im that rare thing in life, a woman who doesnt moan.

Well only when Im having sex "

hahahaaa love it !

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Stupid Status's.

Wether thats quoting something that they think is clever.

For eg, Fuck me like you so and so, so and so like you so and so - or some bullshit.

Or

Status's ending in 'really' or 'you know who you are'

or status's that should just be an 'inbox' to the one person who its intended to, the rest of us honestly dont give a shit if you 'hmmmmmmmmmm like it'.

Status's that are ment to be criptic but infact are just shit yeah 'I wonder' aswell, wonder why you fucking wrote it in the first place.

The best / worst are the ones saying us blokes are stupid and yet the girl who wrote it couldnt even get the spelling correct.

Usually the same ones who moan how we dont read profiles, ask yourself if you would sit there reading the same old shit everyone else has on her status too? Its the same old hat. There is nothing THAT special about your profile.

over a year ago

My gripe is this!

People state on their profiles safe sex only but clearly in their pics they are playing bareback! Ifs its pics of you nd long term partner then why cant they incorporate this into their profile!? Xx

over a year ago

Guys who think all profiles are shit, if they can't be bothered to take the time to read a profile & check they're what the woman is looking for then I reckon they haven't got the time, energy or respect to meet that woman's needs right anyway, what a tit x

over a year ago

Ok here's my moan

Why oh why oh why do end up with either odd or missing socks after a wash when they go in as a pair? Where the hell do they go? Is there a magic door at the back of the drum that fucked off and disillusioned socks go when they've had enough?? Is there an odd sock world somewhere at the back if my washing machine???

Confuses the fuck out of me after every wash!!!!'

over a year ago

"Ok here's my moan

Why oh why oh why do end up with either odd or missing socks after a wash when they go in as a pair? Where the hell do they go? Is there a magic door at the back of the drum that fucked off and disillusioned socks go when they've had enough?? Is there an odd sock world somewhere at the back if my washing machine???

Confuses the fuck out of me after every wash!!!!'

"

That's just the sock monster, they live in the drain at the back of every washing machine & love in items such as socks & thongs etc x

over a year ago

Lovin this. Says so much about us all. Ok No 1. Hi how are you today? 2. Messages aimed only to the fem, 3,Face pic demands, 4.cant get a meet posts. 5, blocking posts. ooooff thats better!

over a year ago

Peach I think you might be right for once, other than they don't go for my thongs for some reason, don't blame them though, after a long sweaty day at work my thongs aren't the best if I'm honest....

over a year ago

Mmmm send them this way then, I love nothing more than a nice n sweaty thong to chew on mmmm yummy x

over a year ago

Just bumping this back for all the moaners

over a year ago

"Just bumping this back for all the moaners "
fed up of single guys puting the same gripe on for days and days just re hashing the words ! Whats that all about ? Its not original at all !

over a year ago

"Just bumping this back for all the moaners fed up of single guys puting the same gripe on for days and days just re hashing the words ! Whats that all about ? Its not original at all ! "

A distinct lack of originality is probably what's stopping them from getting any meets.

over a year ago

Same shit different day blah blah Fucking blah

over a year ago

come on moaners, get it over with lol

over a year ago

ok my turn

i zxr was @ a party not so long ago and fell asleep . now the next day when i woke up there was pics of me sleepin on the sofa wiv some guy stickin his cock next to my face .and these pics r bein spread around .....

twats aint they

over a year ago

I'm fed up with moaning & am now a new, improved more positive me

By *tockingsadmirerMan
over a year ago

Newport

"Ok..My moan

1. Do u do bareback

4.been in called babes

o

Hahaha yep should cover everything! My hate is guys pretending to be women! What the hell is all that about? I almost a meet with a 40 something married woman turned out it was a single guy wanting to suck my #### must admit I was tempted to meet up just to chin him

over a year ago

"ok my turn

i zxr was @ a party not so long ago and fell asleep . now the next day when i woke up there was pics of me sleepin on the sofa wiv some guy stickin his cock next to my face .and these pics r bein spread around .....

twats aint they "

dont blame me ZX as I didn't get them for over two weeks after, and everyone had them before me

over a year ago

"Ok..My moan

Btw nobody is desperate here, nobody wants to instantly fuck you, and many people here dont

think these forums are the daily sport !

1. Do u do bareback

3.people who reply"if i cant find any1 younger you

will do

4.been in called babes

o

9.be in called a timewaster because you wont

meet them

Thanks cj bet you wish you hadnt asked now lol

xxx

Hahaha yep should cover everything! My hate is guys pretending to be women! What the hell is all that about? I almost a meet with a 40 something

married woman turned out it was a single guy wanting to suck my #### must admit I was

tempted to meet up just to chin him "

. Yes some men pretend to be bi women and its really a man . They avoid phone contact to prove they are real. Had a few of them on here xx can tell the signs now . Xx

over a year ago

OK our "gripe"! Aimed at no one in particular......

Guys in chat rooms who ask for Gay or Bi fun or "group wanking" cams etc.As swingers surely we all have to agree that regardless of gender OR orientation, to look for NSA sex with a preferred gender type partner is swinging? So Bi guys looking for cpls with a bi guy, bi fems looking for bi fem Cpl etc etc ?

What we cant figure out is why would "group wanking" be considered Swinging? Surely that kind of fun should be aimed at sites such as Fabguys etc?

Please understand this is not aimed at anyone in particular, is not gender or orientation biased, just a question to hopefully start a great natured debate...... please be nice

over a year ago

"ok my turn

twats aint they

dont blame me ZX as I didn't get them for over two weeks after, and everyone had them before me "

It was ur cock lol

over a year ago

hate these fucking long threads where you have to scroll all the way down to the fuckjng bottom and by the time I get there forget what the fuck I was going to moan about.and the fact my phone prefers to put in ducking when I've obviously wrote fucking.

ahhhhh

over a year ago

I have an evil hangover, narrowly avoided alcohol poisoning I think., moan moan moan

By *pples123456Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

"ok my turn

twats aint they "

I've not seen the said photo,, but then again I'm not on book of face lol

over a year ago

"ok my turn

twats aint they

I've not seen the said photo,, but then again I'm not on book of face lol "

. Don't sound like there was much face in it apples .lol

over a year ago

Our grip people who arrange meets put topics in forums they delete and it says no longer on site WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

ffs stop moaning sick of single guys moaning they don't help themselves ffs like

over a year ago

No lady's want to play with me

over a year ago

My moan is while attempting to keep a degree of separation between 'normal' life and this swinging 'scene' I have recently been spoken to in a offhand way for not giving them ( a couple) my mobile number!! I openly display my ugly mug on here so what you see is what you get yeah but for someone who don't show anything to doubt my integrity coz I won't give them my number is ridiculous. I have grown up children who use my phone when I see them. What if a text came through or a picture whilst they were on it.

I choose not to give out my number but please don't doubt my integrity and respect that.

There are probably 1000's of fake profiles and it's hard to stick out from the crowd.

This is going on now so I will shut up lol

Xxx

over a year ago

I keep tripping over my cock...

over a year ago

"I keep tripping over my cock... "

Hahahaa

over a year ago

Multiple moan here...the weather, and diesel. I see so many lorries that dont even put theor filler cap on their fuel tanks, and it sloshes about everywhere. Crashed my car yesterday as there was diesel on a roundabout. Didnt help it was pissing down, too!

That is my rant over.

By *ol1821Man
over a year ago

newport

"Multiple moan here...the weather, and diesel. I see so many lorries that dont even put theor filler cap on their fuel tanks, and it sloshes about everywhere. Crashed my car yesterday as there was diesel on a roundabout. Didnt help it was pissing down, too!

That is my rant over."

I'll second this one. Far too many brown trouser moments while out on the motorbike because of spilt oil/fule.

over a year ago

"No lady's want to play with me "

I'd play but I ain't a lady

over a year ago

Multiple moans !!!

Hmm that sounds great

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"No lady's want to play with me

I'd play but I ain't a lady "

She aint wrong there

By *ampy and zxrCouple
over a year ago

caerphilly

My moan, people who say that "skinny" women are "all skin and bone" or have "no curves"

I'm a size 10, I have curves which I've worked feckin hard to keep, and have more than skin on my bones, unless muscle doesn't count!!!

If someone said "big" women are all blubber and lard or some such bollox there'd be murder

over a year ago

Don't get me started. It was bad enough on here in my days as a couple but as a single fem some days it's unbearable. If you don't reply to mail, you get abuse for ignoring people, if you do reply with a no thanks you get any thing from being called a slag to an interrogation into what your type is. SOME couples ( most in my experience) are push and demanding. I've had them demand pics even though they contacted me first to messaging me then saying they don't swap pics with people who arnt photo verified( even though I have 4 genuine meet veries and they had none). Thank goodness for the 1/100 messages that's from a decent genuine user that is my type phew glad to get that off my chest! Hang on a minute I forgot to moan about all the 'great tits' messages lol

over a year ago

"My moan, people who say that "skinny" women are "all skin and bone" or have "no curves"

I'm a size 10, I have curves which I've worked feckin hard to keep, and have more than skin on my bones, unless muscle doesn't count!!!

If someone said "big" women are all blubber and lard or some such bollox there'd be murder

"

from a large blubbery lardy fem I agree with ya Vamps you got wickedly good curves hun

Post new Message to Thread