Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

House Party

Jump to newest

By *iger South Wales OP   Man
over a year ago

Swansea

I am having a house party on Saturday 8th February. In the SA7 area of Swansea. If interested get back to me and we can go from there.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd love to attend if I'm invited and you get some couples and female response lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

me and a male friend wud be up for it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"me and a male friend wud be up for it

"

Ok. It's a start but I can't PM you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

sounds good luv xxx

Reply privately

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

I am sure that you will have quite a bit of interest in this party from some good and genuine people who are on here locally

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am up for going plz

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I'm not sure this is going to go well, and that's not me having a pop, its just an observation.

It will probably turn into a bit of a sausage-fest, and couples will pull out because of that.

Tie that in with the OP not being well known, and it has "epic fail" written all over it.

Solution?

You could try mailing couples and a few selected singles with an invite... chances are though that most will take a look and bin it, most prefer to party with people they know, especially the person doing the inviting.

Better would be to hit a few socials, build up a rep and invite those you get along with, but that takes time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

So apart from a few no one else is interested are they.

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"So apart from a few no one else is interested are they. "

It appears not dude.

I'll be honest, as this is your third thread where you try to organise a house party, and they have all bombed, maybe you should try another approach?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

Party cancelled.

Going to Ireland for the weekend instead.

Come on Wales.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"So apart from a few no one else is interested are they.

It appears not dude.

I'll be honest, as this is your third thread where you try to organise a house party, and they have all bombed, maybe you should try another approach? "

Maybe if you got nothing good to say then you shouldn't say anything.

It's a party. If your not interested in attending then just move on.

Reply privately

By *itguyMan
over a year ago

Neath

Well said mate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"Well said mate"

Was pissed off after the 1st essay they wrote. Then the 2nd I just had to say something.

So thanks you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So apart from a few no one else is interested are they.

It appears not dude.

I'll be honest, as this is your third thread where you try to organise a house party, and they have all bombed, maybe you should try another approach?

Maybe if you got nothing good to say then you shouldn't say anything.

It's a party. If your not interested in attending then just move on.

"

Two positive responses and then it becomes negative? Typical day in the welsh forums....

Reply privately

over a year ago

So someone tries to help you with some well worded advice, and this is your reaction?

To quote a HMHB lyric your evening of swing has been cancelled, permanently I'd say

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"So someone tries to help you with some well worded advice, and this is your reaction?

To quote a HMHB lyric your evening of swing has been cancelled, permanently I'd say"

If you could read you would see I have cancelled it. I am going to Dublin for the weekend.

And another one to have a shit comment. As before. If nothing positive to say then why say fuck all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So someone tries to help you with some well worded advice, and this is your reaction?

To quote a HMHB lyric your evening of swing has been cancelled, permanently I'd say

If you could read you would see I have cancelled it. I am going to Dublin for the weekend.

And another one to have a shit comment. As before. If nothing positive to say then why say fuck all.

"

as its a forum people can say negative n positive things...its there choice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Shame about your party. Although I'm surprised no one has told you to attend a 'social' instead. It's the usuall stock answer for single men in the Wales Forums!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

Shame about your party. Although I'm surprised no one has told you to attend a 'social' instead. It's the usuall stock answer for single men in the Wales Forums!! "

I have attended socials. Only one I have not attended is the Bridgend social.

Reply privately

By *ark CharmerMan
over a year ago

Horsham

Reading your post trail by clicking the green tick, see you have been trying to organise a party for a while now and don't seem to pull it off, suggestion, check what's going wrong or give up.

Not intended to be a pop or negative.

In the past when I have organised small gatherings, I have contacted people I know personally and between us was easier to suggest or invite females/couples.

Reply privately

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Reading your post trail by clicking the green tick, see you have been trying to organise a party for a while now and don't seem to pull it off, suggestion, check what's going wrong or give up.

Not intended to be a pop or negative.

In the past when I have organised small gatherings, I have contacted people I know personally and between us was easier to suggest or invite females/couples."

The OP should take note of this as it's indeed the best way to organize a party.Esspecialy for the 1st one

(susie)

Reply privately

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Well said mate

Was pissed off after the 1st essay they wrote. Then the 2nd I just had to say something.

So thanks you. "

When someone as experienced and well known in the Wales swinging scene + Forum like this cpl,takes the time to give you advise than you be better of taking it on board !!! Your reaction to it is in my own personal view:stupid + doesn't recommend you as a partyorganizer.

(susie)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"Well said mate

So thanks you.

When someone as experienced and well known in the Wales swinging scene + Forum like this cpl,takes the time to give you advise than you be better of taking it on board !!! Your reaction to it is in my own personal view:stupid + doesn't recommend you as a partyorganizer.

(susie)"

Lol. Actually it would have been my 3rd house party.

And I work away for 2/3 months at a time. So can't attend every social.

Now I have called it off cause I am in Dublin for the weekend.

Just wish I could delete the thread

It will then stop every one making stupid shit comments.

As I have said. If nothing good to say don't say anything.

It's a party. If your interested then reply. If not then pass it by.

Reply privately

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Well said mate

So thanks you.

(susie)

It's a party. If your interested then reply. If not then pass it by. "

Enjoy Dublin it's a fantastic place

(susie)

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Shame about your party. Although I'm surprised no one has told you to attend a 'social' instead. It's the usuall stock answer for single men in the Wales Forums!! "

Erm... 8th post down lol!

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Well said mate

So thanks you.

(susie)

It's a forum, once a thread is "out there", it takes on a life of its own, and people are free to post as they see fit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well said mate

So thanks you.

(susie)

oh dear oh dear oh dear i dispare

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it all comes down to its not what you do or how you try to arrange something it's a case of.... its not what you know but who you know. If you are part of a clique you have the upper hand when it comes to parties. Personally I prefer to see a party invite like this one and meet new people as opposed to going to one and meeting the same people time and time again. Im not having a go but that has always been the case sadly. Good on you for trying to arrange something better luck next time

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/01/14 19:52:17]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think it all comes down to its not what you do or how you try to arrange something it's a case of.... its not what you know but who you know. If you are part of a clique you have the upper hand when it comes to parties. Personally I prefer to see a party invite like this one and meet new people as opposed to going to one and meeting the same people time and time again. Im not having a go but that has always been the case sadly. Good on you for trying to arrange something better luck next time"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just wondering if the party is still on?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"Just wondering if the party is still on? "

No. I am going to Ireland for the weekend to watch the rugby.

Reply privately

By *unnyfunCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Crikey best defence is offence

Reply privately

By *rsK69Woman
over a year ago

Neath

"I think it all comes down to its not what you do or how you try to arrange something it's a case of.... its not what you know but who you know. If you are part of a clique you have the upper hand when it comes to parties. Personally I prefer to see a party invite like this one and meet new people as opposed to going to one and meeting the same people time and time again. Im not having a go but that has always been the case sadly. Good on you for trying to arrange something better luck next time"

This

Not everyone joins Fab with the aim of becoming well known.

I.know i defo didnt

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just wondering if the party is still on? "

no think he off to ireland lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think it all comes down to its not what you do or how you try to arrange something it's a case of.... its not what you know but who you know. If you are part of a clique you have the upper hand when it comes to parties. Personally I prefer to see a party invite like this one and meet new people as opposed to going to one and meeting the same people time and time again. Im not having a go but that has always been the case sadly. Good on you for trying to arrange something better luck next time

This

I.know i defo didnt "

Nor me but it's a by product of being around a long time, it looks like you're well known when all it means is you're constantly trolling the forums lol

Reply privately

By *rsK69Woman
over a year ago

Neath

"I think it all comes down to its not what you do or how you try to arrange something it's a case of.... its not what you know but who you know. If you are part of a clique you have the upper hand when it comes to parties. Personally I prefer to see a party invite like this one and meet new people as opposed to going to one and meeting the same people time and time again. Im not having a go but that has always been the case sadly. Good on you for trying to arrange something better luck next time

This

I.know i defo didnt

Nor me but it's a by product of being around a long time, it looks like you're well known when all it means is you're constantly trolling the forums lol "

maybe ive just done a good job of staying under the radar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Move the party to Ireland. ..problem solved

Reply privately

over a year ago

Give the guy a break. He's actually having a go. If people don't want to attend don't. You shot him down so he shoots you down.

Yet people still feel the need to get holier than thou and try to spread wisdom. As you all say, its a forum for everyone and it works both ways. So many smart ass comments littered on this forum and sly digs. Granted some threads are a complete joke...

Reply privately

By *rsK69Woman
over a year ago

Neath

"Give the guy a break. He's actually having a go. If people don't want to attend don't. You shot him down so he shoots you down.

Yet people still feel the need to get holier than thou and try to spread wisdom. As you all say, its a forum for everyone and it works both ways. So many smart ass comments littered on this forum and sly digs. Granted some threads are a complete joke...

"

Some people who have been around a long time seem to think that everyone should do things their way else theyre bound to fail

Reply privately

over a year ago

Give the guy a break. He's actually having a go. If people don't want to attend don't. You shot him down so he shoots you down.

Well said and I totally agree

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Its got nothing to do with "cliques" or "trolling the forums", it's about trying to help others.

From his other posts, I could see he was having difficulty, and offered advice.

As you can see, other experienced swingers agreed, but he obviously thought he knew better, and decided to throw his teddy out the pram.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its got nothing to do with "cliques" or "trolling the forums", it's about trying to help others.

As you can see, other experienced swingers agreed, but he obviously thought he knew better, and decided to throw his teddy out the pram. "

Initial reaction is "poor teddy" but then I thought "why doesn't teddy organise a party", after all I doubt teddy will fuck off to Ireland with the hump and full bag

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Its got nothing to do with "cliques" or "trolling the forums", it's about trying to help others.

As you can see, other experienced swingers agreed, but he obviously thought he knew better, and decided to throw his teddy out the pram.

Initial reaction is "poor teddy" but then I thought "why doesn't teddy organise a party", after all I doubt teddy will fuck off to Ireland with the hump and full bag

"

All the teddies that get chucked should have a party... feck, be the biggest swinging party ever!

Reply privately

over a year ago

All the teddies that get chucked should have a party... feck, be the biggest swinging party ever! "

and because they are all teddy's they are not likely to fuck off to Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Give the guy a break. He's actually having a go. If people don't want to attend don't. You shot him down so he shoots you down.

Some people who have been around a long time seem to think that everyone should do things their way else theyre bound to fail "

This

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Or maybe, some of us have been here long enough to realise that certain things are not going to go well, and so offer advice.

If you read my first post, you will see that I offered alternatives, I didn't just shoot the guy down.

He decided to get pissy about it, and other very well respected and experienced swingers pointed out that he had been offered good advice.

Advice is given in the forums on a miriad of subjects every day, and you can bet that some of the recipients aren't overly happy with some of the responses, and in turn you can be sure that people will judge them on how they react to that.

In this particular case, I feel the OP has done himself no favours at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

People who give advice should be taken with a pinch of salt, come on its not as if they organise large events is it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Or maybe, some of us have been here long enough to realise that certain things are not going to go well, and so offer advice.

If you read my first post, you will see that I offered alternatives, I didn't just shoot the guy down.

He decided to get pissy about it, and other very well respected and experienced swingers pointed out that he had been offered good advice.

Advice is given in the forums on a miriad of subjects every day, and you can bet that some of the recipients aren't overly happy with some of the responses, and in turn you can be sure that people will judge them on how they react to that.

In this particular case, I feel the OP has done himself no favours at all."

The first five post were off people willing to meet and attend. Yet you still commented and persisted that it was not the right approach. Advice is great granted , but you never gave him the chance or for better Word allowed him to advertise himself.

He never got pissy. You got told. Simple as that. Now it seems you're almost out to embarrass him. And what is respect amongst the unknown? Nothing. Its just the circle in your head you deem better than others. It seems you did no favours looking from the outside in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As you can see, other experienced swingers agreed, but he obviously thought he knew better, and decided to throw his teddy out the pram. "

Not only do you continously drum up back up from your mates " other experienced swingers" while this chap wants to do it his way, but you add insult to insult by the following statement " he obviously thought he knew better"

This little comment puts you in the bad light and not the op. - yet again.

There were those that wanted this party to go ahead and were happy to say yes to it, and from what i could see " experienced swingers" said yes to an invite. What a pity that you chose to continue to allow this thread to turn negative so quickly.

The op should be encouraged to offer his home for a party again, instead of being buffeted from pillar to post by being assertive.

Such a shame to read back over this one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello there,please kindly put me down on this party as it sounds good.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not only do you continously drum up back up from your mates " other experienced swingers" while this chap wants to do it his way, but you add insult to insult by the following statement " he obviously thought he knew better"

This little comment puts you in the bad light and not the op. - yet again.

There were those that wanted this party to go ahead and were happy to say yes to it, and from what i could see " experienced swingers" said yes to an invite. What a pity that you chose to continue to allow this thread to turn negative so quickly.

The op should be encouraged to offer his home for a party again, instead of being buffeted from pillar to post by being assertive.

Such a shame to read back over this one.

"

Funny, didn't see you or any of the other people posting here saying "yes" to attending the "Non Party" after all the Op went to Ireland !!!

You rattle on about supporting the Op etc etc, when did you last organise ANYTHING for Swingers ? We have held dozens of socials here in Wales and the other person you are having a pop at organises one of the biggest events ever seen on Fab with a guest list of over 200 and not only does he spend a lot of free time doing this he also sorts out all the accom, monies, security etc. We think maybe you "Forum Trolls" need to get to know people before you go around making sweeping statements about those whom you have either never met or don't know!!

Rant over!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Or maybe, some of us have been here long enough to realise that certain things are not going to go well, and so offer advice.

The first five post were off people willing to meet and attend. Yet you still commented and persisted that it was not the right approach. Advice is great granted , but you never gave him the chance or for better Word allowed him to advertise himself.

He never got pissy. You got told. Simple as that. Now it seems you're almost out to embarrass him. And what is respect amongst the unknown? Nothing. Its just the circle in your head you deem better than others. It seems you did no favours looking from the outside in."

As stated in an earlier post, when did you last organise anything for Fabsters?

You really should get to know people before you make broad sweeping statements as the person to whom you refer spends a lot of his spare time organising events, one of them being the biggest on Fab!!! We organised socials and house parties and the advice is not only sound but genuine and if taken in the correct context, very helpful. The Op got a pissy on and threw his teddy out of the pram, and that is who's fault ?

Get to know people and spend some time talking to them before putting them down and maybe then you can see both sides of the coin. At least you have been on the site for a while and have an idea of whats going on unlike other people on here posting derogatory comments who have only been on site a few weeks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What has 'organising anything for other Fabbers' got to do with commenting on a thread?? The first few posts were positive comments regarding the party. The first putdown I can see are the words 'epic fail' from someone who hadn't put his name down And as for people who haven't been on the site long enough to comment, what a cheek. Some of us may have newish profiles but that doesn't mean we haven't been here before.

It's no wonder that hardly anyone outside the usual Wales Forum clique post on these Threads. It anyone dares have a different oppinion then they get slated!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What has 'organising anything for other Fabbers' got to do with commenting on a thread?? The first few posts were positive comments regarding the party. The first putdown I can see are the words 'epic fail' from someone who hadn't put his name down And as for people who haven't been on the site long enough to comment, what a cheek. Some of us may have newish profiles but that doesn't mean we haven't been here before.

It's no wonder that hardly anyone outside the usual Wales Forum clique post on these Threads. It anyone dares have a different oppinion then they get slated! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

It happens, the chap was going to throw a party but then decided to go to ireland, for the rugby maybe. Things get cancelled for all reasons. Not his fault Kittenxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

This thread, the forum and the site are utter shite lately.

Reply privately

over a year ago

you missed out chat room, heres hoping for a change in all areas sooner rather than later

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you missed out chat room, heres hoping for a change in all areas sooner rather than later "

Reply privately

over a year ago

The op did not give the tread enough time to gauge whether there was enough interest or not instead, when advice had been given he decided to throw a hissy fit and declare the party was off. This only re-enforces the observations that “epic fail” was spot on. Instead of the op responding in a civil manner or not responding at all he declares.

“Party cancelled. Going to Ireland for the weekend instead. Come on Wales.” I don’t know about anyone else but tickets for the match are like hen’s teeth and a trip to Ireland would need some planning. So was there any real intention to host a party? Then people start patting the guy on his back for letting people down.

It was refreshing however to see the standard answer off certain people “isn’t this the wrong place to post this” is not here.

As for the “This thread, the forum and the site are utter shite lately” and “you missed out chat room, heres hoping for a change in all areas sooner rather than later”

I don’t know the answer, maybe people are more cautious about what they say and do here now maybe it’s because they have seen people for who they are and are keeping their distance, maybe it’s because they don’t feel safe because of the press intrusion, maybe it’s because people don’t spend much time here or feel they cannot contribute to the site for fear of reprisal. Much like the op and his parties if people want to put effort into the site and its members then it might not be such a “shite” place.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/02/14 12:28:32]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What has 'organising anything for other Fabbers' got to do with commenting on a thread?? The first few posts were positive comments regarding the party. The first putdown I can see are the words 'epic fail' from someone who hadn't put his name down And as for people who haven't been on the site long enough to comment, what a cheek. Some of us may have newish profiles but that doesn't mean we haven't been here before.

It's no wonder that hardly anyone outside the usual Wales Forum clique post on these Threads. It anyone dares have a different oppinion then they get slated! "

INDEED!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The op did not give the tread enough time to gauge whether there was enough interest or not instead, when advice had been given he decided to throw a hissy fit and declare the party was off. This only re-enforces the observations that “epic fail” was spot on. Instead of the op responding in a civil manner or not responding at all he declares.

“Party cancelled. Going to Ireland for the weekend instead. Come on Wales.” I don’t know about anyone else but tickets for the match are like hen’s teeth and a trip to Ireland would need some planning. So was there any real intention to host a party? Then people start patting the guy on his back for letting people down.

It was refreshing however to see the standard answer off certain people “isn’t this the wrong place to post this” is not here.

As for the “This thread, the forum and the site are utter shite lately” and “you missed out chat room, heres hoping for a change in all areas sooner rather than later”

I don’t know the answer, maybe people are more cautious about what they say and do here now maybe it’s because they have seen people for who they are and are keeping their distance, maybe it’s because they don’t feel safe because of the press intrusion, maybe it’s because people don’t spend much time here or feel they cannot contribute to the site for fear of reprisal. Much like the op and his parties if people want to put effort into the site and its members then it might not be such a “shite” place.

"

well said prof

Reply privately

over a year ago

He never got pissy. You got told. Simple as that. Now it seems you're almost out to embarrass him. And what is respect amongst the unknown? Nothing. Its just the circle in your head you deem better than others. It seems you did no favours looking from the outside in.

You really should get to know people before you make broad sweeping statements as the person to whom you refer spends a lot of his spare time organising events, one of them being the biggest on Fab!!! We organised socials and house parties and the advice is not only sound but genuine and if taken in the correct context, very helpful. The Op got a pissy on and threw his teddy out of the pram, and that is who's fault ?

Get to know people and spend some time talking to them before putting them down and maybe then you can see both sides of the coin. At least you have been on the site for a while and have an idea of whats going on unlike other people on here posting derogatory comments who have only been on site a few weeks.

"

All assumption xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

It seems to me that people can not wait to be outraged on here, even in defence of absolute bullshit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

he told everyone he was going to the rugby game in ireland what would a rugby fan do lol he can always do another party when its convenient for him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im sure he knew there was a rugby match on when he made this post....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It seems to me that people can not wait to be outraged on here, even in defence of absolute bullshit.

"

indeed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im sure he knew there was a rugby match on when he made this post.... "

lol every Welshman knows when the Rygbi is on, doesn't mean he knew he had the chance to go or possibly have a ticket when he posted

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

For the people on here that know me I will add this.

I work away for 2/3 months at a time. And my return date is not till 17th feb.

And I had the opportunity to take someone's place on the trip to Ireland as he had to drop out due to family bereavement.

So yes I got a ticket for the game. Plane ticket and a hotel room.

Go Friday and return Sunday.

Not going to comment on anything else.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This thread, the forum and the site are utter shite lately. "

Couldn't agree more Jade, there is a terrible nasty attitude on Fab lately, most evident in responses to threads like these and of course like Curvy said in the Chat Room......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This thread, the forum and the site are utter shite lately.

Couldn't agree more Jade, there is a terrible nasty attitude on Fab lately, most evident in responses to threads like these and of course like Curvy said in the Chat Room......"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"he told everyone he was going to the rugby game in ireland what would a rugby fan do lol he can always do another party when its convenient for him. "

The initial "outrage" was all over the fact that the op got pissy and stroppy when offered advice and as per usual the normal crowd are found fanning the flames. We have vindicated Sthwales and for anyone who dosnt know, he is mr organiser, if you want to know how to hold an event advice from this friendly and genuine couple would be perilously ignored.

Reply privately

over a year ago

All assumption xx

"

Not at all it is in fact all written in the thread xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello there,please kindly put me down on this party as it sounds good. "

Lol! Now this is my favourite post.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello there,please kindly put me down on this party as it sounds good.

Lol! Now this is my favourite post."

it was amusing and the most innocent post there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 06/02/14 18:35:12]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 06/02/14 18:35:27]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 06/02/14 18:35:55]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello there,please kindly put me down on this party as it sounds good.

Lol! Now this is my favourite post.

it was amusing and the most innocent post there "

He deserves a wink

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im not going to moan or dictate about this thread, as i can see both sides of the story, but i would like to point out that the site does offer a meet's section that you are able to post that you are having a party.

Maybe anyone wanting to host an event may want to do it there in the future to reduce any chance of this sort if thread happening ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

"Im not going to moan or dictate about this thread, as i can see both sides of the story, but i would like to point out that the site does offer a meet's section that you are able to post that you are having a party.

Maybe anyone wanting to host an event may want to do it there in the future to reduce any chance of this sort if thread happening ? "

I did post it on the meets section aswell but since I have deleted it. Due to my departure to Ireland Friday dinner time for the weekend to watch Wales play.

Reply privately

over a year ago

How can something so simple end up in such debate? Are we all getting super bored lately?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im not going to moan or dictate about this thread, as i can see both sides of the story, but i would like to point out that the site does offer a meet's section that you are able to post that you are having a party.

Maybe anyone wanting to host an event may want to do it there in the future to reduce any chance of this sort if thread happening ?

I did post it on the meets section aswell but since I have deleted it. Due to my departure to Ireland Friday dinner time for the weekend to watch Wales play. "

*yawns* think its about time this thread was closed down by the OP............

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

I did post it on the meets section aswell but since I have deleted it. Due to my departure to Ireland Friday dinner time for the weekend to watch Wales play. *yawns* think its about time this thread was closed down by the OP............ "

If I knew how to close it down I would.

Reply privately

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Only admin can shut a thread down

Reply privately