Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Gone down hill

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Without sounding negative anyone else feel this site has gone down hill .. Used yo be lots of genuine people on here not so many anymore

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Really ?

They must have all moved to North Wales then

I'm enjoying myself on here and it's not been an uphill slog either

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ha!! Iam off to north wales then lol

over a year ago

i would deffo say its gone downhill

wont be renewing my site support.

By *emo and HollyCouple
over a year ago

neath

"i would deffo say its gone downhill

"

over a year ago

"i would deffo say its gone downhill

"

I think their username says it all

By *estisbest22Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Think the site has only improved, just seems alot of the younger couples have gone. Maybe to another site? When we first joined there seemed to be loads of tidy couples around our age group.

over a year ago

Nope, same as always.

Most people who complain about it being shit are the single guys who expect that single women especially are desperate and will throw themselves at everyone. For some reason a lot of single guys are under the impression this site is an 'instashag'. And then complain that they aren't getting meets.

over a year ago

Well said

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

the site is only as good as the people who are on it and there are still many good and genuine people on here . it may be that your expectations don`t always match up but there is something for everyone on here anyway

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

There seem to be more so called "single" guys on here, but if you hit the socials and parties there is loads of fun to be had.

over a year ago

"There seem to be more so called "single" guys on here, but if you hit the socials and parties there is loads of fun to be had. "

All our meets amd most friends so far have come through going to socials.

This site is like a lot of things, put some effort in and you will get results. Just sit back and expect women to fall in your lap. You'll have a long wait. lol

By *bw queen of spadesWoman
over a year ago

neath

"Nope, same as always.

Most people who complain about it being shit are the single guys who expect that single women especially are desperate and will throw themselves at everyone. For some reason a lot of single guys are under the impression this site is an 'instashag'. And then complain that they aren't getting meets. "

i have to more than second that iv just been told in a comp random message from a unverified guy (that iv never spoken to in message and simply said no thank u to in chat to f off from from the site cos im a time waster so yes i think the insta shag crew are doing the rounds again but block report is a good thing lol

over a year ago

"Nope, same as always.

Most people who complain about it being shit are the single guys who expect that single women especially are desperate and will throw themselves at everyone. For some reason a lot of single guys are under the impression this site is an 'instashag'. And then complain that they aren't getting meets. "

over a year ago

It's not about the site going uphill or downhill The site is what it is , simple as that , it's the people who make it , if u put the effort in you'll get the rewards , if u sit there and expect good meets to just come along then forget it .

What annoys us is the people who make a big announcement about leaving the site in a certain amount of days if they don't get any luck , it's as if they expect a load of sympathy messages , if u want to leave then just go , plenty more where u came from

By *he tunnelsCouple
over a year ago

newport

[Removed by poster at 25/11/13 08:35:46]

over a year ago

I think just about every single site has a lot of fakes. The only ones that wouldn't would be to show a copy of your ID or passport or somthing upon getting your profile approved. Which I font no any of, so I'll guess you'll continue to get fakes

over a year ago

I would say it's gone down hill as there are way way to many time wasters and fakes on here

over a year ago

If everyone was a site supporter, had verified photos, got themselves verified ...

Then there would be far less nonsense

I think that the three/ seven day period of not being allowed to chat or post is a great idea to stop a lot of this too

over a year ago

This site can only be as good as u make it ..

over a year ago

we have been on this site about 8 yrs and its improved loads was just basic when we joined.

you go in chat these days and all u get is women givin abuse to single guys.and nothing is said or done about it.

but u watch them kick off if a single guy gives abuse its like ww3.

and dont even start me on the wanna be mods feck lol

over a year ago

ive got agree totaly with thissite on this subject couldnt of put it better myself

over a year ago

One of the reasons I won't use the chatrooms anymore. Too many people lording it about, the cliques are ridiculous and have seen people been bullied and ridiculed just for fun.

Love the forums tho. Much more interactive. X

over a year ago

"One of the reasons I won't use the chatrooms anymore. Too many people lording it about, the cliques are ridiculous and have seen people been bullied and ridiculed just for fun.

Love the forums tho. Much more interactive. X"

over a year ago

If you ask me its like a roller coaster it has its highs and lows just like life in general.we have learnt just to ride any bad patches ,get glam need up put on your dancing shoes and hot the socials .lots of new friends and old friends to meet there and those that don't want to bother with you well thats their prerogative as it is in life.pointless grumbling about it. Just get out there .Poppy .ps i love the forums too.xx

over a year ago

"One of the reasons I won't use the chatrooms anymore. Too many people lording it about, the cliques are ridiculous and have seen people been bullied and ridiculed just for fun.

Love the forums tho. Much more interactive. X"

Being interactive is what this site's all about

over a year ago

"Nope, same as always.

over a year ago

"Nope, same as always.

Go girl its the rude single guys that ruin it for the good ones I think xx

By *iForNowXXMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Nope, same as always.

Now there's an idea.. Instashag.com

over a year ago

"Well said "

hi sweet xxxxxx lust you

over a year ago

"we have been on this site about 8 yrs and its improved loads was just basic when we joined.

you go in chat these days and all u get is women givin abuse to single guys.and nothing is said or done about it.

but u watch them kick off if a single guy gives abuse its like ww3.

and dont even start me on the wanna be mods feck lol

"

over a year ago

Deffo gone downhill

This place used to be an insta shag, since rejoining noticed the novelty has worn out for a lot of people

It's alright for a perv, but by no means what it wAs.

Either that or I just can't be arsed to out the effort it anymore lol

over a year ago

"Nope, same as always.

Most people who complain about it being shit are the single guys who expect that single women especially are desperate and will throw themselves at everyone. For some reason a lot of single guys are under the impression this site is an 'instashag'. And then complain that they aren't getting meets.

Go girl its the rude single guys that ruin it for the good ones I think xx"

some single women can be just as rude and abusive so dont just blame single guys

over a year ago

"

some single women can be just as rude and abusive so dont just blame single guys"

Plenty from each category can be blamed of rudeness

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

"

some single women can be just as rude and abusive so dont just blame single guys

Plenty from each category can be blamed of rudeness "

it depends on how people are as it costs nothing to be polite and respectful whoever you are on here and quality of personality is important aswell

over a year ago

There's so many opinions about the site and almost all are valid for different reasons.

On the one hand there seems to be more fake accounts than ever which includes couples as well as single but on the other hand there's been some amazing new couples we've met.

We're all different and enjoy different things. We don't rate the socials at all but others love them. Doesn't mean either of us are right or wrong.

Treat people tidy and you'll be treat tidy back, it's that simple. We get abuse for turning down people but we've never abused those who've turned us down. Some people just aren't suited to be on.a swinging site but there's nothing we can do about that so we should all just make the best of what we have.

What would you do without fab? Xx

over a year ago

"There's so many opinions about the site and almost all are valid for different reasons.

On the one hand there seems to be more fake accounts than ever which includes couples as well as single but on the other hand there's been some amazing new couples we've met.

We're all different and enjoy different things. We don't rate the socials at all but others love them. Doesn't mean either of us are right or wrong.

Treat people tidy and you'll be treat tidy back, it's that simple. We get abuse for turning down people but we've never abused those who've turned us down. Some people just aren't suited to be on.a swinging site but there's nothing we can do about that so we should all just make the best of what we have.

What would you do without fab? Xx"

Use sh. Lol

over a year ago

Sh really has gone downhill!!

over a year ago

Most non pay sites are going to be like fab. We're on an excellent pay site and have been for years.

Never had a the slightest issue on there.

You get what you pay for I suppose.

over a year ago

"Most non pay sites are going to be like fab. We're on an excellent pay site and have been for years.

Never had a the slightest issue on there.

You get what you pay for I suppose. "

we were on a paying site it was rubbish .met someone off there that introduced us to fab.not looked back really .get the odd weirdo or stalker like person .but we know how to spot them now and a swing phone sorts out the men from the boys .i did look at another site that was also free but it was too complicated to use and i didnt like the format .poppyxc

over a year ago

I don't think it's worse, there have always been problem people, and don't start me on the chat room!

over a year ago

"

Plenty from each category can be blamed of rudeness "

here here some couples can be down right rude too.it don't upset me but I can see how it will upset others .thick skin i got i suppose .i do agree with _rogg it costs nothing to be nice to people .its nice to feel important but more important to be nice .manners cost nothing .i don't do chat . I went on a few times in the beginning but just couldn't get into it .poppyxx

By *ickablecoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Glamorgan

We were introduced to this site few years ago and have never looked back,we love the socials and the parties we have attended,if you want the site to work you need to put the effort in,never met so many nice people!

over a year ago

I think the site is ace as I have met my new partner from fab

Very lucky boy and when I was single I found that if you block the idiots and the time wasters then you are far better of.

I have enjoyed the site left and been back and still do enjoy the site

over a year ago

"I think the site is ace as I have met my new partner from fab

Very lucky boy...."

By *wmpairCouple
over a year ago

Kings Landing Nr Aberdare

"If you ask me its like a roller coaster it has its highs and lows just like life in general.we have learnt just to ride any bad patches ,get glam need up put on your dancing shoes and hot the socials .lots of new friends and old friends to meet there and those that don't want to bother with you well thats their prerogative as it is in life.pointless grumbling about it. Just get out there .Poppy .ps i love the forums too.xx "

Well said Poppy... If people listened to all the crap put on these forums may as well shut site down. You will only get out what you put in. Some people just want it all on a plate......

over a year ago

"If you ask me its like a roller coaster it has its highs and lows just like life in general.we have learnt just to ride any bad patches ,get glam need up put on your dancing shoes and hot the socials .lots of new friends and old friends to meet there and those that don't want to bother with you well thats their prerogative as it is in life.pointless grumbling about it. Just get out there .Poppy .ps i love the forums too.xx

Well said Poppy... If people listened to all the crap put on these forums may as well shut site down. You will only get out what you put in. Some people just want it all on a plate...... "

I don't want it on a plate ...

It's too small and I'd fall off !

Much prefer the kitchen table

over a year ago

"

Plenty from each category can be blamed of rudeness here here some couples can be down right rude too.it don't upset me but I can see how it will upset others .thick skin i got i suppose .i do agree with _rogg it costs nothing to be nice to people .its nice to feel important but more important to be nice .manners cost nothing .i don't do chat . I went on a few times in the beginning but just couldn't get into it .poppyxx"

but why should the single guys get abuse if the women don't like it back just winds me up

over a year ago

The problem is with the powers that be on here. When you report a fake or someone posting someone else's phone number on their profile just so they'd get loads of sexual calls, they do nothing about it.

But disagree with the chatroom crowd or put a fakes user name.in your update and your threatened with being kicked off the site.

The amount of people who've had their pictures stolen and used on other profiles is a joke yet nothing gets done about it.

There's pros and cons to all sites but this site has more cons than pros at the moment.

Luckily people are starting to talk about it so things should improve xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/11/13 08:53:08]

over a year ago

"We were introduced to this site few years ago and have never looked back,we love the socials and the parties we have attended,if you want the site to work you need to put the effort in,never met so many nice people!"

Great reply we also meet loads nice people love site never had any problems

Post new Message to Thread