Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Desperate guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Really pissing me off to here ladies commenting on guy's giving them stick for not meeting. FFS no means no! I can't see the point in it...just except it guys and move the fuck on!

Maybe i've got something wrong with me for thinking this? What do you think?

After all thats why god gave you a hand if your that frustrated!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bw queen of spadesWoman
over a year ago

neath

"Really pissing me off to here ladies commenting on guy's giving them stick for not meeting. FFS no means no! I can't see the point in it...just except it guys and move the fuck on!

After all thats why god gave you a hand if your that frustrated! "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Really pissing me off to here ladies commenting on guy's giving them stick for not meeting. FFS no means no! I can't see the point in it...just except it guys and move the fuck on!

After all thats why god gave you a hand if your that frustrated! "

Couldn't agree more.

over a year ago

After all thats w

hy god gave you a hand if your that frustrated! "

Well said. A guy wanted to meet this morning I said no he begged again I said no what are we supposed to do with the kids? He said bring them. So angry. Xx

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Yep agree.. we have had a guy whose really weird and asking quite alarming things tbh.. started nearly a year ago..told him no and blocked him..but he still manages to pm us in chat even tho blocked.. and he is still pushing.. he has been told no even very bluntely indeed. but yesterday he tried again.. saying he still wants to meet.. we couldnt have been more blunt this time.. and cheeky little shit called us timewasters..

This guy wouldnt walk into a pub wanted us to meet him up the back of a car park..then when told no.. came out with really weird things that quite frankly came close to putting mrs fun off fab altogether..

over a year ago

they should be reported and removed from fab and single guys like myself get tard with the same brush but please don't look at us all in the same way some of us under stand the rules

over a year ago

Some of them crack me up, perhaps its just my sense of humour but I get a right laugh out of the things said.

over a year ago

If he's blocked he can't PM you unless he has got more than 1 profile,keep reporting him.

over a year ago

You need to block in chat aswell as your profile. X

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"If he's blocked he can't PM you unless he has got more than 1 profile,keep reporting him. "

Yes he can in chat, it happens all the time. They are blocked when we click on profile, but he can still pm us, even though he shouldn't be able to. Happens with a number of them..must be a blip in the system, drives us mad.

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"You need to block in chat aswell as your profile. X"

Yes we do that as well, but has to be blocked again everytime we go into chat so you have to spot him before he spots us.. lol

Bit ridiculous really..

Post new Message to Thread