Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

How about a post naming the time wasters

Jump to newest

By *oby_2007 OP   Man
over a year ago

taffswell

Same as title really would be nice to name the time wasters that messes it up for the genuine ones but don't think it will be possible with out getting removed shame

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

And you would get a forum ban!

Reply privately

By *oby_2007 OP   Man
over a year ago

taffswell

It's a shame tho as this site is now over run with time wasters and spoils for the rest

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's a shame tho as this site is now over run with time wasters and spoils for the rest "

Define time waster ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you assume that all single guys are time wasters then you won't be disappointed....

Reply privately

By *ackInBlackMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

"If you assume that all single guys are time wasters then you won't be disappointed...."

What a crock o' shite your comment is!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you assume that all single guys are time wasters then you won't be disappointed....

What a crock o' shite your comment is!! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've been called a timewaster by someone who travelled uninvited to my town, and was insistant that I give him my address so he could visit me, although I'd never arranged to meet him and wasn't interested in him, he wrote a status saying I was a time waster and clearly he was just a lunatic

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been called a timewaster by someone who travelled uninvited to my town, and was insistant that I give him my address so he could visit me, although I'd never arranged to meet him and wasn't interested in him, he wrote a status saying I was a time waster and clearly he was just a lunatic"

Bloody nutter. What is the matter with some people?? To think that he had an automatic right for a meet. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

No point naming and shaming in the forums as you will just get banned

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you assume that all single guys are time wasters then you won't be disappointed....

You must be doing it wrong then love, my guys are all fab.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you ban all the timewasters or name and shame them fab will be left with Hundreds not Thousands of members.

For some reason timewasters and fakes are acceptable(or if not acceptable tollerated).

we've found out loads of single men pretending to be couples, also loads of timewasting couples.

BUT the true swingers are here thank fuck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope you've given all the single guys a chance then

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Same as title really would be nice to name the time wasters that messes it up for the genuine ones but don't think it will be possible with out getting removed shame "
did you read the rules n faqs of

before it tells you not to name time wasters

you hit the report button and explain to admin about the profile

if you bad mouth about a profile or user in most cases you can get a ban

Reply privately

over a year ago

Saw a comment on one single guys profile saying that people who didn't reply to his mails were time wasters???? Where did he get that idea I wonder.... surely they were the opposite as they didn't waste his time making him think he had a chance.....

To me a time waster is one that doesn't turn up or cancels with some ridiculous story at the last minute, like he had a car accident then was arrested for hitting the other driver!! Yeah right I really believed that one!!! Especially as hours were going by without him sending a text to keep me updated....

Or the guy who says he can't wait to meet then makes excuse after excuse....

Reply privately

over a year ago

well to be honest, its fairly easy to spot the fakes and time wasters, but it is a pitty they cant be named or given a red mark or something against them - cant name them, and cant name the ones that are also known to be carrying and spreading STI's - and that's worse than a no show

Reply privately

over a year ago

Be selective is the answer

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"well to be honest, its fairly easy to spot the fakes and time wasters, but it is a pitty they cant be named or given a red mark or something against them - cant name them, and cant name the ones that are also known to be carrying and spreading STI's - and that's worse than a no show"

Archieron gave me a dose of the clap and he has festering boils on his arse!! Oh and he nicked money off me when we met for coffee.

Thats obviously a lie but who knows whether any 'naming and shaming' is true or just malicious?

Admin have said in threads many times that naming and shaming on the site will never be allowed.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

And forgot to add that anyone naming and shaming in a post will find themselves not being able to post at all!

Reply privately