By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I take it no one goes there then "
Looks that way

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I take it no one goes there then Looks that way "

I know its strange as apparently its quite a nice place to visit for short holidays.

over a year ago

there used to be a lot of pubs and some good fun but not so when i go porthcawl for the evening i tend to sneakinto the club on trecco bay park its lively lol

over a year ago

"there used to be a lot of pubs and some good fun but not so when i go porthcawl for the evening i tend to sneakinto the club on trecco bay park its lively lol"

So there used to be good pubs and it was fun in Porthcawl. Then you went and it wasn't those things. What did you do to change that then? Lol. Trecco club? Lol

over a year ago

i go to porthcawl quite a lot its only 25 mins away from cardiff and lots of fabsters live nearby so can always pop in for a cuppa or........ cant ya

over a year ago

"i go to porthcawl quite a lot its only 25 mins away from cardiff and lots of fabsters live nearby so can always pop in for a cuppa or........ cant ya"

Well it maybe a lads day out so at best will have a few minutes so spare unless they live across the road from the pub and then who knows what could happen. Although if I pop to there's it won't be for a cuppa and that's not the intention of going. Just be a delightful bonus.

over a year ago

tbh it isnt that lively around here unless its elvis festival and then its heaving lol xx

over a year ago

"tbh it isnt that lively around here unless its elvis festival and then its heaving lol xx"

There a reason for that? Does that mean any pub/club, etc is good at that time? Any you recommend?

over a year ago

Take it there's no pubs/clubs in the area then that are worth going to?

By *harmingCharles33Man
over a year ago

s wales

Theres plenty of pubs on the sea front and its always busy on the weekend,go take a look for yourself,its heaving there when the weather is good!!!

over a year ago

"Theres plenty of pubs on the sea front and its always busy on the weekend,go take a look for yourself,its heaving there when the weather is good!!! "

Take a look, I live miles away, lol. Hence why I am asking for recommendations on pubs/clubs, etc. where is nice to go in the day time too?

By *hiog69Woman
over a year ago

Barry

Sidolis on the front for ice cream. Then nightclub wise I used to go to the Apollo or Streets, they were certainly fun 10 yrs ago and are still trading. Oh and don't try riding the big metal horse on John street, police love that one! Have fun!

over a year ago

"Sidolis on the front for ice cream. Then nightclub wise I used to go to the Apollo or Streets, they were certainly fun 10 yrs ago and are still trading. Oh and don't try riding the big metal horse on John street, police love that one! Have fun! "

Police love it?

I should hae said too. Looking for a nightclub not swinging club too, lol

Post new Message to Thread