Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Ounce a month ????????

Jump to newest

By *IXERONE OP   Man
over a year ago

caerphilly

Come on girls...not at the same time lol....how's about giving ur bloke a couple of days notice because they do in work !!!!!! X

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pardon?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Que?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *IXERONE OP   Man
over a year ago

caerphilly

I new none of you would understand ! Lighten up girls us together we could solve a lot of domestics around the globe with this forum X

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have no clue either, what the fuck are you on about man?

Reply privately

By *IXERONE OP   Man
over a year ago

caerphilly

Prof every girl has a week off every month now us men are so daft we forget this so why can't they give us a couple of days notice just lik they do in work when you have to work the weekend yeah xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have no clue either, what the fuck are you on about man?"

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I think he's on about when ladies get the painters in, you know, that one week a month where that loving wife/GF turns into a psycho-killer if you so much as clear your throat in the wrong note lol!

Reply privately

over a year ago

if you can't read the signs by now then there's no hope for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think he's on about when ladies get the painters in, you know, that one week a month where that loving wife/GF turns into a psycho-killer if you so much as clear your throat in the wrong note lol! "
well sometimes the cycles all over the p,ace mart so how can you warn someone when you not sure when it will be ?poppyxxand no its not mine this week.lol,poppyxx

Reply privately

By *IXERONE OP   Man
over a year ago

caerphilly

I'm asking the girls it's got nothing to do with the guys unless they fall asleep dreaming one day they might wake up being one lol

Reply privately

By *IXERONE OP   Man
over a year ago

caerphilly

Cycles that's riding a bike to us or a girl on top x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got ya dude

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cycles that's riding a bike to us or a girl on top x"
jeff let me tell u i would swap sex with u any day if the week.

.so until u have walked in a womens body do not start me...as..

Yes u got i have pmt....!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Prof every girl has a week off every month now us men are so daft we forget this so why can't they give us a couple of days notice just lik they do in work when you have to work the weekend yeah xxx"

Not every girl no,some of us never have that trouble !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Prof every girl has a week off every month now us men are so daft we forget this so why can't they give us a couple of days notice just lik they do in work when you have to work the weekend yeah xxx"
oooo n 4 the record i gave u a weeks notice and it started at the social pmsfl

Reply privately

By *IXERONE OP   Man
over a year ago

caerphilly

All I'm asking is give notice just like the catalogue deliveries now come on girls it's not to much to ask is it xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not every girl has

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All I'm asking is give notice just like the catalogue deliveries now come on girls it's not to much to ask is it xxxx"
n how many girls u got in the go 4 them 2 giv u notice

Reply privately

By *IXERONE OP   Man
over a year ago

caerphilly

Has I'm a very thoughtful gentlemen this post is not all about me. It's about every straight guy out there. Giggles you now dam well I'm not looking so please stop xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think he's on about when ladies get the painters in, you know, that one week a month where that loving wife/GF turns into a psycho-killer if you so much as clear your throat in the wrong note lol! "

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"I think he's on about when ladies get the painters in, you know, that one week a month where that loving wife/GF turns into a psycho-killer if you so much as clear your throat in the wrong note lol! well sometimes the cycles all over the p,ace mart so how can you warn someone when you not sure when it will be ?poppyxxand no its not mine this week.lol,poppyxx "

Yes, all joking aside I think its a terrible thing, Jayne had regular periods for years, and then suddenly they were all over the place, was a real nightmare, especially as it happened when we were swinging.

I don't envy you ladies one bit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think he's on about when ladies get the painters in, you know, that one week a month where that loving wife/GF turns into a psycho-killer if you so much as clear your throat in the wrong note lol! well sometimes the cycles all over the p,ace mart so how can you warn someone when you not sure when it will be ?poppyxxand no its not mine this week.lol,poppyxx

Yes, all joking aside I think its a terrible thing, Jayne had regular periods for years, and then suddenly they were all over the place, was a real nightmare, especially as it happened when we were swinging.

I don't envy you ladies one bit."

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/08/13 20:39:19]

Reply privately

By *IXERONE OP   Man
over a year ago

caerphilly

Sorry girls Ive put my foot in the shit tank again haven't I . I really thought we might solve something today for most men but no it's the wrong time aint it who noes one day this issue might well and truly be sesolved xxx

End of post

Jeffrey Williams

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think he's on about when ladies get the painters in, you know, that one week a month where that loving wife/GF turns into a psycho-killer if you so much as clear your throat in the wrong note lol! well sometimes the cycles all over the p,ace mart so how can you warn someone when you not sure when it will be ?poppyxxand no its not mine this week.lol,poppyxx :-

I don't envy you ladies one bit. "

may b thats y im single as i turn in2 super bitch once a month

Reply privately

over a year ago

The joys of the implant ... no worries on the red army marching front was the same with the mini pill

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I don't envy you ladies one bit."

Tell me about it for the last year or so I haven't had a clue where I am !

Reply privately

By *lubcouple2Couple
over a year ago

newport

Or get pregnant n then u get 9 months of heaven apart from fact i still get mood swings did on the pill aswell

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Or get pregnant n then u get 9 months of heaven apart from fact i still get mood swings did on the pill aswell "
9 months of no bleedon and a life time of i want i want i want lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

FairPlay I have seen some idiots in my time but some people take the biscuit. Move on mate!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yea psycho and no BJ week

"WHY SHOULD I IF I DON'T GET ANYTHING FROM IT!" WEEK

Reply privately

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Hubby knows when i'm due on so he knows which events or partys we can attend as well as when a Clubvisit isn't a good idea.

Apart from having cravings for chocs + enjoying an extra cwtch or 2 i have no "agression changes" and all are safe from me

DON'T really get your 'warn us men you warn work'.Surely you can ask your partner/Gf/Fuckbuddy about her cycle + pmt times/effects.If you got a harem + can't keep up with their off-times than i suggest a diary

PS:WARNING TO ALL MEN telling an angry women 'looks/sounds like you got PMT' is not a good idea !!Most women hate beeing told regardless if they have PMT or NOT

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hubby knows when i'm due on so he knows which events or partys we can attend as well as when a Clubvisit isn't a good idea.

Apart from having cravings for chocs + enjoying an extra cwtch or 2 i have no "agression changes" and all are safe from me

DON'T really get your 'warn us men you warn work'.Surely you can ask your partner/Gf/Fuckbuddy about her cycle + pmt times/effects.If you got a harem + can't keep up with their off-times than i suggest a diary

PS:WARNING TO ALL MEN telling an angry women 'looks/sounds like you got PMT' is not a good idea !!Most women hate beeing told regardless if they have PMT or NOT "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can always tell when its 'that time' by what she chases me with to beat me up with when I wind her up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

An Ounce!? A month?

Im confused.

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

This went well

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds like he's been smoking an oz a month, that's what I thought the thread was about!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sounds like he's been smoking an oz a month, that's what I thought the thread was about!"
thats what I thought!!!!

Reply privately

By *IXERONE OP   Man
over a year ago

caerphilly

I tried to close this days ago but you lot are all ganging up on me ha ha but do i give a fuck all the best you are gunna have to try harder maybe next month who noes

Reply privately

By *IXERONE OP   Man
over a year ago

caerphilly

So what i have trouble with my spelling that's why i workon a building site and not in a bank do i care what do you think x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So what i have trouble with my spelling that's why i workon a building site and not in a bank do i care what do you think x"
Why are you always looking for trouble

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So what i have trouble with my spelling that's why i workon a building site and not in a bank do i care what do you think x"

Top tip Fixer dude, spell check your posts it makes them easier to read and understand. I was genuinely confused by an "ounce a month".

Keep the posts coming

Reply privately

By *IXERONE OP   Man
over a year ago

caerphilly

I never look for it. it finds me. now if someone else on here spelt something wrong i wouldn't belittle them on the forum that is so wrong and bad. now if people wonr to try and belittle me on here they will end up with blisters on their fingers coz i don't give a shit x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I never look for it. it finds me. now if someone else on here spelt something wrong i wouldn't belittle them on the forum that is so wrong and bad. now if people wonr to try and belittle me on here they will end up with blisters on their fingers coz i don't give a shit x"
Slight bit of paranoia peeking through I see

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I never look for it. it finds me. now if someone else on here spelt something wrong i wouldn't belittle them on the forum that is so wrong and bad. now if people wonr to try and belittle me on here they will end up with blisters on their fingers coz i don't give a shit x"

Reply privately

By *IXERONE OP   Man
over a year ago

caerphilly

Hey I'm trying real hard on hear and if you don't like what I'm saying then dont ask me questions and do us a favour and don't comment simple as that x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey I'm trying real hard on hear and if you don't like what I'm saying then dont ask me questions and do us a favour and don't comment simple as that x"
Good idea.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come on now bitches! Chill your tits! Its just a bit of banter mayn

Reply privately