Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Swansea Social

Jump to newest

By *onnlyn OP   Couple
over a year ago

Neath

Due to increasing family commitments we have decided to take a break from organising the socials. This decision was hard for us as we both enjoy the Socials and meeting new and old friends.

We would like to say a big thanks to all that have supported the Social. If anyone wants to take over please feel free to contact us for info if required and again we are really sorry.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Due to increasing family commitments we have decided to take a break from organising the socials. This decision was hard for us as we both enjoy the Socials and meeting new and old friends.

We would like to say a big thanks to all that have supported the Social. If anyone wants to take over please feel free to contact us for info if required and again we are really sorry."

sooryy to hear that I hope things are ok for you both and that someone else takes over as we always love attending the Swansea socials.you will be missed you always did an excellent job on the few we attended.poppy and joe xxxcome on some one from Swansea area please step up to the plate?poppyxx

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

I am sorry to hear that but like many others would like to thank you for all the effort that you have put into making these socials a good success with an always friendly atmosphere and good attendance and bet wishes with whatever you do with your lives

over a year ago

I really hope someone takes this up the Swansea social is our favourite x

By *hetwoovusCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Everyone above has said our thoughts too, hope all ok with you and your family and a big thank you for organising, to us, the best social in South Wales. We have fond memories since your party was the first social we ever atteneded and hope one day we will see this social once again.

Many thanks both and best wishes.

Sorry _rogg sent the above to you in a mail by mistake instead of here lol

over a year ago

such a shame as i think the swansea social is the best. If I could organise music I would willingly take it over

By *ll overWoman
over a year ago

Carmarthen

ohhh No my one night out to party and giggle, thanks so much loved everyone I`ve been to, sorry to see you guys go but thanks for all your time spent in sorting it all out for us to just turn up xxxxxx B.

over a year ago

am sure it wont disappear it will come back soon xxxI HOPE

over a year ago

"Due to increasing family commitments we have decided to take a break from organising the socials. This decision was hard for us as we both enjoy the Socials and meeting new and old friends.

We would like to say a big thanks to all that have supported the Social. If anyone wants to take over please feel free to contact us for info if required and again we are really sorry."

Blooming typical we come back n you stop em! Well I dunno just not good enough Jonboy!!Will miss ya both at the door and on the DJ stand xxx

By *ockAndBollocksMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Was looking forward to this one... It was going to be my first

By *ickablecoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Glamorgan

Sorry to hear that. We have had many a good time in Swansea social tc both x

over a year ago

This will soon become common knowledge but myself and jacky are taking over the running of the swansea social again ,nothing will change this time the venue will be same ,once we get a date very soon we,ll add too forums ,looking forwad too seeing old and new faces xxxx

over a year ago

"This will soon become common knowledge but myself and jacky are taking over the running of the swansea social again ,nothing will change this time the venue will be same ,once we get a date very soon we,ll add too forums ,looking forwad too seeing old and new faces xxxx"

Good news for those that go, welcome back.

over a year ago

Yippeeeee!!!

over a year ago

"This will soon become common knowledge but myself and jacky are taking over the running of the swansea social again ,nothing will change this time the venue will be same ,once we get a date very soon we,ll add too forums ,looking forwad too seeing old and new faces xxxx"

oh thats great swansea social will live on brilliant xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and love to _onnlynn as well

over a year ago

over a year ago

That's good news indeed.its great it lives on.thanks for stepping up to do it.poppyxx

over a year ago

"That's good news indeed.its great it lives on.thanks for stepping up to do it.poppyxx"

good news innit pops xxxx

over a year ago

thnx guys we appreciate everyones support xxx xx

over a year ago

Ooooo great stuff!

By *hetwoovusCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Excellent news Thank you so much for taking the organising of this great social on. Best of luck!

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

I think that everyone will be happy to see this popular and well attended social continue and for you both to continue the good work that jon and lynn have done to make it such a success

over a year ago

many thanks x

over a year ago

Lovely to have you both back and hope everything works out ok for Lyn and John

over a year ago

Thanks to Jon and Lyn for putting on great socials be sad to see you go but to Jackie and Paul thanks for jumping into the breach, Swansea social is by far the best social and would be terrible to lose it, look forward to seeing you all soon,Tony & Cher xxxxxxx

over a year ago

we totally agree jon n lyn been fantastic hosts over the yrs and close personal friends of ours so just hope we can carry on their good work ,the support been overwhelming so far much appreciated by us xxx

By *unnyfunCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

over a year ago

Ah fab guys, this was going to be our first social.

over a year ago

I was going to offer but relieved someone else has!! Phew!!!!

over a year ago

Great please put me on the list when ready...

By *andyMooCouple
over a year ago

bedford

Hi can you let us know more as we only moved to Wales a week ago

We know no one and would love the opportunity to meet you all

Post new Message to Thread