Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

ocd.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I seem 2 have a few ocds do u? Mine include.....cleanin/checkin plugs /checkin doors/ and the worst is when some1 uses my loo i have 2 bleach it lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

mine is cleaning, i even go around and clean the parents house i just cant stand a mess

over a year ago

It's impossible to have more than one OCD.

Obsessive compulsive disorder is the name of the illness, you can however have multiple obsessive traits.

over a year ago

"It's impossible to have more than one OCD.

Obsessive compulsive disorder is the name of the illness, you can however have multiple obsessive traits."

thank u 4 correcting me.....my ocd is in cleaning then and the rest r traits

over a year ago

Obsessive compulsive disorder is the name of the illness, you can however have multiple obsessive traits.thank u 4 correcting me.....my ocd is in cleaning then and the rest r traits "

Or perhaps you have OCD, one of your traits is compulsive cleaning (your welcome to come do ours by the way)

OCD is a learned illness, and may be treatable with behavioural therapy.

They say OCD can be made worse by stress, so avoid that if you want to ease it.

over a year ago

Obsessive compulsive disorder is the name of the illness, you can however have multiple obsessive traits.thank u 4 correcting me.....my ocd is in cleaning then and the rest r traits

Or perhaps you have OCD, one of your traits is compulsive cleaning (your welcome to come do ours by the way)

"

i clean more when im stressed 2 the point my hands bleed from the amount of bleach i use

over a year ago

OCD no no no it CDO alphabetical order please!

over a year ago

Obsessive compulsive disorder is the name of the illness, you can however have multiple obsessive traits.thank u 4 correcting me.....my ocd is in cleaning then and the rest r traits

i clean more when im stressed 2 the point my hands bleed from the amount of bleach i use "

As I mentioned before it's a learned behaviour so it can be un-learned, there are many self help books available out there such as "Overcoming obsessive compulsive disorder" which is available on Ebay.

Perhaps you'd have more success with identifying/defining/managing your disorder by reading one of the books available rather than posting on a swinging site forum.

over a year ago

i clean more when im stressed 2 the point my hands bleed from the amount of bleach i use

As I mentioned before it's a learned behaviour so it can be un-learned, there are many self help books available out there such as "Overcoming obsessive compulsive disorder" which is available on Ebay.

Perhaps you'd have more success with identifying/defining/managing your disorder by reading one of the books available rather than posting on a swinging site forum."

Forgot to say good luck

over a year ago

Perhaps you'd have more success with identifying/defining/managing your disorder by reading one of the books available rather than posting on a swinging site forum.

Forgot to say good luck "

thank u 4 the information and i posted it on a" swingin site" as the forum has many discussion going on other than just sex.and i was intrested 2 c if anyome else had a ocd as there are many out there!

over a year ago

i,ve got ocd (obsessive cock disorder) i cant get enough

over a year ago

"i,ve got ocd (obsessive cock disorder) i cant get enough "
well i knew that

over a year ago

Forgot to say good luck thank u 4 the information and i posted it on a" swingin site" as the forum has many discussion going on other than just sex.and i was intrested 2 c if anyome else had a ocd as there are many out there! "

Approximately 12 in every thousand people suffer with OCD.

Smiff has OCD too, obsessive C*** disorder your brave to admit you have it, or believe you have it on here.

over a year ago

Forgot to say good luck thank u 4 the information and i posted it on a" swingin site" as the forum has many discussion going on other than just sex.and i was intrested 2 c if anyome else had a ocd as there are many out there!

Approximately 12 in every thousand people suffer with OCD.

Smiff has OCD too, obsessive C*** disorder your brave to admit you have it, or believe you have it on here."

well done smiff lol

Post new Message to Thread