Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Older guy sex school gangbang

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there any guys 60yrs+ who can organise themselves into a group for a 'sex school' gangbang with Mrs C being the girl being 'taught' how to fuck and suck cock?? 3 guys or more would be good and must be able to accomodate. Thinking of a Sat afternoon in late Sept or early Oct. Any thoughts??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hi im always up for it and can accommodate may be able to get another 2 guys dont know many over 60s that can keep up lol how are you both my home or office suit you ?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"hi im always up for it and can accommodate may be able to get another 2 guys dont know many over 60s that can keep up lol how are you both my home or office suit you ?

"

Hi warren, long time no see! Home or office doesn't matter only issue is distance as we had hoped to get location between swansea and cardiff - just so we could 'pop out' for the afternoon. Will let you know how it progresses. Your office is certainly well set up for something like this

By *elshhorseMan
over a year ago

ogmore valley

"hi im always up for it and can accommodate may be able to get another 2 guys dont know many over 60s that can keep up lol how are you both my home or office suit you ?

"

im 55 is that ok would love to help out , let me know .

Post new Message to Thread