what girls like sucking cock and like the submissive feeling to it

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Being on your knees pleasing the guy you doing it for x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd say it was more empowering than submissive. At the end of the day, their pride and joy is half an inch away from my teeth. Now who's got the power...?

over a year ago

That is so true I think of it more like that but some women find it like doing a chore or degrading I don't find it that way when I am going down on a women I love it ; )

over a year ago

Lov it especially when there toes start curlin hehehe

over a year ago

"I'd say it was more empowering than submissive. At the end of the day, their pride and joy is half an inch away from my teeth. Now who's got the power...?"

would agree with you, as when their pride and joy is in that position you certainly have the control . . Xx

I think it's only submissive if you have to keep telling someone who is not keen what to do, and they actually do what you tell them.

over a year ago

Intresting I like the way is forum is going thanks people x

over a year ago

"Lov it especially when there toes start curlin hehehe "

That's the spirit! I love a good toe curler!

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

on my knees hands behind my back(tied or ordered to keep them there!)whilst giving a Bj to Master or another Dom is submissive.Even more so when he controls me by pushing my head deeper onto him or pulling me back with my hair.

Giving a Bj to a swinger who's not a Dom is just giving him pleasure with me in control, don't think it's submissive but just something i and the guy enjoy.

For me the whole point of submissiveness is the powerexchange.i submit He contols + no thoughts of me beeing in control whilst his cock is in my mouth cross my mind at all!!No who's realy in control for me.....love it

(susie)

over a year ago

Omg liked that then lol when a girl giving me bj don't like to pull her hair I should try that lol

By *andykissesWoman
over a year ago

laugharne

mmmm i love to suck a nice cock,

over a year ago

"I'd say it was more empowering than submissive. At the end of the day, their pride and joy is half an inch away from my teeth. Now who's got the power...?"

Very definitely empowering & in no way submissive, I for one thoroughly enjoy giving a bj to completion yummy x

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

BRAVO

over a year ago

"I'd say it was more empowering than submissive. At the end of the day, their pride and joy is half an inch away from my teeth. Now who's got the power...?

Very definitely empowering & in no way submissive, I for one thoroughly enjoy giving a bj to completion yummy x"

I love being in control while sucking, knowing I have the power to finish what I've started whenever I choose to

By *unnyfunCouple
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

over a year ago

"I'd say it was more empowering than submissive. At the end of the day, their pride and joy is half an inch away from my teeth. Now who's got the power...? "

I think that goes both ways..lets get some equality on the sex organ damage ffs lol

Post new Message to Thread