FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Who’s the one?

Jump to newest
 

By *iler88 OP   Man
4 days ago

Swansea

Who’s the one person you would love to fuck the most?

On here, or in normal life.

Someone you fucked before or someone new?

Do you think you will ever get the chance or just fantasise?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iketomeetuWoman
3 days ago

Swansea

I think a keanu reeves/tom hardy sandwich. So unlikely.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iler88 OP   Man
3 days ago

Swansea

Haha never say never!

Mine is a woman from about 15 years ago, was a one night stand then a couple of random meets over a few weeks.

Best I’ve ever had and still fantasise over the memory. Doubt will ever happen again or if it did would be the same but I wish!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ontayneMan
3 days ago

Lancing

Minx out of MagicandMinx - best I will ever have by a mile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top