FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Greenhouse

Jump to newest
 

By *ingAl OP   Man
4 days ago

hereford

Greenhouse this Saturday, who's going?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iv JonesMan
4 days ago

cardiff

I'm going tomorrow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ingAl OP   Man
4 days ago

hereford

me too hopefully

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iv JonesMan
3 days ago

cardiff

Just had a visit today. Some very hot tgurls there who were happy to share. Awesome.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elshhorseMan
14 hours ago

ogmore valley

Anyone going tonight???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *leasureQueenWoman
14 hours ago

Wales

I’ll be there tonight

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oveSpark1978Man
14 hours ago

Pontypridd

Pleasurequeen, im local to you, any chance of a lift lol?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ewport52Man
14 hours ago

Newport

Thinking about going , convince me to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eachessWoman
14 hours ago

blackwood

I will be there tonight ☺️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *t2175Man
13 hours ago

pontpool

Thinking i might drop in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ewportJay2234Man
13 hours ago

Newport

I’m planning to be there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *astizzMan
13 hours ago

Cardiff

I'm a defo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *leasureQueenWoman
13 hours ago

Wales


"Pleasurequeen, im local to you, any chance of a lift lol? "

If I knew you I’d be happy to help you out. But I’m not chauffeuring a stranger sorry

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oveSpark1978Man
13 hours ago

Pontypridd


"Pleasurequeen, im local to you, any chance of a lift lol?

If I knew you I’d be happy to help you out. But I’m not chauffeuring a stranger sorry "

Thats fair enough... if i go tonight i'll look forward to meeting you x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elshcpl2004 for cockCouple
12 hours ago

caerphilly

We might go

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rMrsTwistedCouple
5 hours ago

Neath

It was a good night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orestFuckersCouple
4 hours ago

South Wales

We had fun but loads of wanking dead about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *rMrsTwistedCouple
3 hours ago

Neath


"We had fun but loads of wanking dead about "

Yeah there is thats why we are always focal from the beginning to what we will allow and not allow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top