FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Length or Girth

Jump to newest
 

By *bsofilth12 OP   Man
5 days ago

Newport

What would you all prefer 7+ and skinny or 6-7 and thick ;P

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngry IngridWoman
4 days ago

Cardigan

Thick

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eachyassloverMan
4 days ago

Cardiff

What about Both

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uckMe12FreeMan
4 days ago

(User no longer on site)

I didn't do well at school, does that mean I'm thick?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avenwrexham75TV/TS
4 days ago

Wrexham

Girth x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *evilschildWoman
4 days ago

Where ever I want to be

If they knew how to use it properly it wouldn't matter the size 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ikesfun1Man
4 days ago

around and about

100% this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top