FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Inappropriate or risky

Jump to newest
 

By *offo2 OP   Man
6 days ago

Torbay

Where have you had to have a wank male or female.where you couldn't wait any longer.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuyMan
5 days ago

Swansea

My office

Disabled toilet in work

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrissybeeWoman
5 days ago

Llandovery

Pulled over into a layby and got myself off because I was so horny but the thought of being seen just turned me on more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iscreet cheeksMan
5 days ago

Swansea/Cardiff

In work staff room, works van and even in a busy car park with my jumper over my lap as there was way to much flirting on shift

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ncleF3st3rMan
5 days ago

New Tredegar

Back seat of a coach on the M4

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy Andy300Man
5 days ago

Near You

Over my desk in my office late at night...a few years ago now mind

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hesadisticgentlemanMan
4 days ago

Gwent

Detention

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
4 days ago

Edinburgh

She couldnt wait to use her new toy on our way home. Feet on dash leggins around her ankles as i drove

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *offo2 OP   Man
4 days ago

Torbay

A few weeks back I was walking to my car at 4am .I heard my neighbour fucking she was so loud.my cock was solid she is a dirty girl got a new bf recently.before I moved the car I just pulled it out and had a wank so horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *offo2 OP   Man
4 days ago

Torbay

Oh that's horny.

Was you flashing somebody

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *zzy25Man
4 days ago

Pontypridd

In work (pub) got caught once too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iv JonesMan
4 days ago

cardiff

Outside lane of the M4. Hell of a mess on my trousers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *xmlad_84Man
3 days ago

wrexham

Work a few times. From the toilets to right in the office late at night.

During Covid it was decided I was the only one in the office (was in a small company then). So was funny nude wanking walking around cock throbbing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *illiamsCyprusMan
3 days ago

Ayia napa

on a train from Cardiff to Newport ex wanking me as a group of pissed up women was watching across the carriage wow that was over 20years ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuyMan
3 days ago

Swansea


"on a train from Cardiff to Newport ex wanking me as a group of pissed up women was watching across the carriage wow that was over 20years ago "

See in a film they would all join in....unless I watch too much porn (I'm joking I'm joking)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onwelshMan
3 days ago

Where the Dragons Live

Hotel lobby late at night, came back from a night out, and if I'm really honest I ended up in a gentleman's club having a few dances from some very sexy ladies. The last girl was rubbing my cock so hard and pulled it out and licked it in the VIP area. I couldn't get it out of my head. So while while sat in the lobby where I was staying, I pulled out and just went for it. When I finished I looked up and realised the receptionist had come back without me knowing. She looked at me and gave me such a cheeky smile that clearly indicated she saw me.

The other thing I never factored in was the cctv. Never heard anything back from it though.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ome4itMan
3 days ago

Abergavenny

Many work wanks over the years

Back seats on the X4 bus

Many lay-bys

On a train

Many public toilets

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iler88Man
3 days ago

Swansea

Work, trains, busses.

Most riskiest probably while back staying in Ireland for wedding, complete cock up with booking and Mrs younger sister was in same room as us, different beds obviously. Mrs was d*unk and sleeping, and I had a wank with her sister only few foot away in the other bed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ontayneMan
3 days ago

Lancing

My partner in crime sent me a pair of her knickers in the post to my workplace as a tease. I headed off to the loo and had a wank rubbing my cock with them. Covered them in spunk and sent them back to her at her workplace the same day ………

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ontayneMan
3 days ago

Lancing

[Removed by poster at 01/10/26 13:15:25]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ontayneMan
3 days ago

Lancing


"Detention"

Teacher or pupil ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irtyProfessionalMan
3 days ago

Bristol

Regularly put my car into adaptive cruise control on the M49 and wank to completion, if it's dark I strip off as well.... So horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *heekychopperMan
3 days ago

Swansea

hospital stay for a few nights, found myself waking up rock hard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top