FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

15/10/2026 MIDWEEK QUIZ SOCIAL

Jump to newest
 

By *WINGERS SOCIAL OP   Couple
7 days ago

South Wales

Join us for our next Quiz in the CF31 postcode area on Thursday 15th October 2026 from 🕐 6.30pm to 10.00pm (it is a work night so we need our beauty sleep).

The quiz will start 7.30pm-8.00pm. It is £1 each to enter, 4 persons per team and all monies goes into the prize pot 🏆 😀

We like a balanced guestlist so it is by invitation only, please pop your name down below to be added to our list for consideration.

***YOU MUST HAVE A CONSISTENT PROFILE PICTURE FOR US TO INVITE YOU***

We have an area set aside for us, so please ensure all conversation can not be heard by other patrons or staff.

Wear what you like 👚👗👔👖👕 but keep it vanilla please.

There is a lovely menu 🍽 and plenty of drinks 🍺🍻🥂🥃🍸🍷🥤 to choose from the bar.

This social is open to the verified and the un-verified. This is your chance to meet other swingers in a safe environment and get your personality shown. We welcome you all with open arms 🫂. If you are nervous, we will introduce you to other guests 👬👫👭.

As this is a social no playing is allowed and drugs of any kind are banned 🚫. Anyone who has not turned up at a previous social without letting us know will be barred. Please do not add your names if you have no intention to turn up as you will be banned.

All details will be sent on the Monday before the social. If you have any questions please DM us xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rs AnnonymousWoman
7 days ago

Cardiff

Yes please. xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iketomeetuWoman
7 days ago

Swansea

Yes please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kyplusCouple
7 days ago

bridgend

Us please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ot And Sexy CoupleCouple
7 days ago

Near You

Us please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ookiesandcream2026Couple
6 days ago

Aberdare

Us please and thankyou xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wain86Man
6 days ago

Neath

Yes please! X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuyMan
6 days ago

Swansea

I do love a quiz

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iketomeetuWoman
6 days ago

Swansea


"I do love a quiz "

It’s hard mind, tough questions. I always feel thick :D

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issing DoryCouple
6 days ago

the seaside


"I do love a quiz

It’s hard mind, tough questions. I always feel thick :D"

The barman is making up the Halloween quiz for this month 🎃

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ot And Sexy CoupleCouple
6 days ago

Near You

Oh dear look out 🙈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iketomeetuWoman
6 days ago

Swansea


"I do love a quiz

It’s hard mind, tough questions. I always feel thick :D

The barman is making up the Halloween quiz for this month 🎃"

Ooo that’s exciting, I love Halloween. Can I dress up?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issing DoryCouple
6 days ago

the seaside


"Oh dear look out 🙈"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ot And Sexy CoupleCouple
6 days ago

Near You


"Oh dear look out 🙈

🤣🤣🤣🤣"

😂😂🙈🙈

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WINGERS SOCIAL OP   Couple
5 days ago

South Wales


"I do love a quiz

It’s hard mind, tough questions. I always feel thick :D

The barman is making up the Halloween quiz for this month 🎃

Ooo that’s exciting, I love Halloween. Can I dress up?"

Of course you can xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issing DoryCouple
3 days ago

the seaside

Bump

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aredevils789Couple
1 day ago

CARDIFF

Us please X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WINGERS SOCIAL OP   Couple
22 hours ago

South Wales

Added

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *elshmasterXXXMan
16 hours ago

newport

Yes please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top