FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Dogging etiquette

Jump to newest
 

By *wanseafun888 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

swansea

I am 100% sure I found a couple tonight. They overtook me and a hand come out the window. Then hazzqrds come on and off. They happened to be going the same way as me they pulled and they put the interior light on so I can see a male and female in the car. They pulled into a dead end and I carried on. But curiosity got the better off me so I turned around. As I drove past the door was open and they were looking at me obviously trying to get me to stop. But I’m not up on this. What happens on that point? Are the looking to be watched? Do they want me to join? How to you know what they are looking for at that point? HELP LOL. Oh but if that was you in the red car message me lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ocal_lad_lookingMan
2 weeks ago

near you

Just go over and see what happens. Everything will fall into place.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top