FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Real massage that ends filthy

Jump to newest
 

By *onelyhotmilf OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Cardiff

Keep searching but can't seem to arrange a real massage with multiple masseuse, hands all over me ending in pure filth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dmundwilsonMan
2 weeks ago

Llandudno


"Keep searching but can't seem to arrange a real massage with multiple masseuse, hands all over me ending in pure filth "

You’ve more than a few handful for sure.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardiffdubMan
2 weeks ago

Abergavenny

I can't understand how there isn't a queue. Im starting it now, first in line.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ettlebrainMan
2 weeks ago

Bridgend

I’d like to offer my services too,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *sborne CoxMan
7 days ago

cardiff


"Keep searching but can't seem to arrange a real massage with multiple masseuse, hands all over me ending in pure filth "

I’m a qualified masseuse 👀

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top