FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Pen y fan hike

Jump to newest
 

By *anoffear OP   Man
3 weeks ago

bridgend

Looking at a little bit of a social. Looking for a few people to join. Just a nice stroll, get some steps in and have a laugh.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuyMan
3 weeks ago

Swansea

Could be keen for this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itty AmourWoman
3 weeks ago

naked sunbathing in pdi

Me too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *reamcaramelWoman
3 weeks ago

Port Talbot

I'm interested.. depends on date and time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onesyf50Man
3 weeks ago

mid wales

Would be interested, depending on dates and weather 😅

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agic fingers 02Man
3 weeks ago

Caerphilly

Would be intrested depending on date

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ptown_SpunkMan
3 weeks ago

Caerphilly

Interested also

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB1984Man
3 weeks ago

Cwmbran

Only if we take selfies with the stone thing up top!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *alaMawr10Man
2 weeks ago

Ammanford

yes absolutely what is the plan and when and where are we going to meet etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wentcookieMan
2 weeks ago

Brynmawr

I'm interested as well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orestFuckersCouple
2 weeks ago

South Wales

Make sure you get the obligatory picture at the top haha 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oobie76Man
2 weeks ago

Cardiff

I'd so be up for that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imply mikeMan
2 weeks ago

Barry

Sounds great. Would like ti join for a walk. Just let us know when and I will hopefully be off work.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atty27xMan
2 weeks ago

brynmawr

I would be up for this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lassiccokeorpepsimaxCouple
2 weeks ago

Cardiff

Maybe but I may need to be carried half way up hahaha

I'd love to but alas I think my asthma would stop me.

Can I meet you all before you go? Wave you off 😅

Mrs x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imply mikeMan
2 weeks ago

Barry

[Removed by poster at 22/09/26 20:52:10]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imply mikeMan
2 weeks ago

Barry


"Maybe but I may need to be carried half way up hahaha

I'd love to but alas I think my asthma would stop me.

Can I meet you all before you go? Wave you off 😅

Mrs x"

Maybe we could do the waterfall walk. Not so hilly and great after a bit of rain.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eavenly HelWoman
2 weeks ago

Cardiff

If anyone would carry me in a sedan chair, I'll come! 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r_LovecraftMan
2 weeks ago

RCT

Date dependent I'd be up for this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otnhorny1Man
2 weeks ago

merthyr tydfil

I could be interested in this also, are you thinking a weekend?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *homas400Man
2 weeks ago

Carmarthen / Llandeilo

I'd be interested too. I know the area pretty well. Keep me updated 👍

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuyMan
2 weeks ago

Swansea

Keep me updated on this, done pen-y-fan from a number of routes so very keen - anything like this type of social suits me better than Friday evening in the pub

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuyMan
2 weeks ago

Swansea


"Maybe but I may need to be carried half way up hahaha

I'd love to but alas I think my asthma would stop me.

Can I meet you all before you go? Wave you off 😅

Mrs x"

Story arms route isn't to bad if you take your time - I'll happily walk at the pace of the slowest member of the group

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuyMan
2 weeks ago

Swansea


"Maybe but I may need to be carried half way up hahaha

I'd love to but alas I think my asthma would stop me.

Can I meet you all before you go? Wave you off 😅

Mrs xMaybe we could do the waterfall walk. Not so hilly and great after a bit of rain.

"

Would also be up for this - winter is a great time for this actually pen-y-fan not so much of you haven't climbed mountains before

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuyMan
2 weeks ago

Swansea


"Make sure you get the obligatory picture at the top haha 😂"

If you don't get a picture then climb doesn't count 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *leasure and hassle freeMan
2 weeks ago

Swansea

Id be 100% up for this! Let me know the dates and time .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lassiccokeorpepsimaxCouple
2 weeks ago

Cardiff


"Maybe but I may need to be carried half way up hahaha

I'd love to but alas I think my asthma would stop me.

Can I meet you all before you go? Wave you off 😅

Mrs xMaybe we could do the waterfall walk. Not so hilly and great after a bit of rain.

Would also be up for this - winter is a great time for this actually pen-y-fan not so much of you haven't climbed mountains before "

definitely up for this!

🥰🥰

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uncouple153Couple
2 weeks ago

Abergavenny

Would be interested in this!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuyMan
2 weeks ago

Swansea


"Maybe but I may need to be carried half way up hahaha

I'd love to but alas I think my asthma would stop me.

Can I meet you all before you go? Wave you off 😅

Mrs xMaybe we could do the waterfall walk. Not so hilly and great after a bit of rain.

Would also be up for this - winter is a great time for this actually pen-y-fan not so much of you haven't climbed mountains before

definitely up for this!

🥰🥰

"

Let's arrange it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *efByOrgasmsMan
2 weeks ago

Heads of the Valleys


"If anyone would carry me in a sedan chair, I'll come! 🤣"

How about a piggy back 😆 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *efByOrgasmsMan
2 weeks ago

Heads of the Valleys


"Make sure you get the obligatory picture at the top haha 😂"

This tickled me 😆 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *organ67Man
2 weeks ago

Merthyr

Count me in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ood to share!Man
2 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

Im interested once dates and times sorted

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otty1Man
2 weeks ago

swansea

Sounds good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irthymanMan
2 weeks ago

aberdare

I be interested when you all thinking make sure we check weather as it can be fine down bottom and hail stones at the top

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dventure2GMan
2 weeks ago

bristol

Would be great love a good walk maybe we need to set up a Welsh walking group

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untingGroundsUKMan
2 weeks ago

Swansea

Haven't walked pen y fan in years. But id be up for a good wander.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *JandCMCouple
7 days ago

cardiff

If not working may come along, let us know when?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ovecoupleCouple
7 days ago

Cardiff

Hubby here and may be interested in this. R

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adesMan
7 days ago

Blackwood

Been up the top recently and interested in trying again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuyMan
6 days ago

Swansea

Bump for this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issing_swanMan
6 days ago

swansea

I’d be interested in this too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayRach01Couple
6 days ago

St Albans

If we are in the west country at the time this aligns, then we'll be in.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *antsum500Man
5 days ago

swansea

I’m game for this, 8im super competitive so I would like to do it as a team with in 36mins if possible x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ack 55530Man
4 days ago

cardiff


"I’m game for this, 8im super competitive so I would like to do it as a team with in 36mins if possible x"

Challenge accepted

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuyMan
4 days ago

Swansea


"I’m game for this, 8im super competitive so I would like to do it as a team with in 36mins if possible x"

But why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayRach01Couple
4 days ago

St Albans


"I’m game for this, 8im super competitive so I would like to do it as a team with in 36mins if possible x"

Fair enough haha, although our understanding was that this was more of a social event rather than something competitive, don’t get us wrong—we probably could do it, but that’s just not really the setting for us on here.

We'll give it a miss.

Good luck, though!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuyMan
4 days ago

Swansea


"I’m game for this, 8im super competitive so I would like to do it as a team with in 36mins if possible x

Fair enough haha, although our understanding was that this was more of a social event rather than something competitive, don’t get us wrong—we probably could do it, but that’s just not really the setting for us on here.

We'll give it a miss.

Good luck, though!

"

Agree with this it's doable but climbing a mountain in such a location is wasted by flying up and down it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *orfunofitcpleCouple
10 hours ago

ask

Will keep a eye on this cool idea for a soical thing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top