FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

WELSH INVASION FOR REMIX SATURDAY 21ST NOVEMBER @SWINDON SWINGERS.

Jump to newest
 

By *inkypair40-Socials OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

newport

HERE IT IS GUYS, NEXT DATE FOR THE WELSH INVASION.

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAMES ON THIS FORUM FOR A £5 DISCOUNT ON ENTRY.

ALSO IF YOU CANNOT ADD YOUR NAMES TO THE FORUM FOR ANY REASON, THEN PLZ MESSAGE ME PUTTING “ADD TO WELSH INVASION” AT THE START OF YOUR MESSAGE.

Welsh club invasion on Saturday 21st November for Remix @Swindon Swingers.

It’s the Remix event @ Swindon Swingers.

We have been to this amazing club many times before, so any questions about it then please ask away.

9.00pm-2.30am.

The Club has its own licensed bar, numerous play rooms, cinema, smoking area etc. It’s a spotless club.

Those who want to stay over, you are better off finding a hotel as near to Swindon City Centre as you can. If you’re unsure then just send me a message.

Mrs K.

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hadowSirenWoman
3 weeks ago

Wales

Yes please Mrs K xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andK78Couple
2 weeks ago

Newport

Us please, just booked our hotel.x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elsh and welsherCouple
2 weeks ago

cardiff

We have to check dates , looks promising

We are getting to like this club after our visit on sat , super sexy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkypair40-Socials OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

newport


"We have to check dates , looks promising

We are getting to like this club after our visit on sat , super sexy "

I am sure you can rearrange anything that you got on, especially knowing I will be there 😘😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elsh and welsherCouple
2 weeks ago

cardiff


"We have to check dates , looks promising

We are getting to like this club after our visit on sat , super sexy I am sure you can rearrange anything that you got on, especially knowing I will be there 😘😘"

That offer we can’t refuse ! We’ve dropped everything … I’m cumming

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkypair40-Socials OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

newport


"We have to check dates , looks promising

We are getting to like this club after our visit on sat , super sexy I am sure you can rearrange anything that you got on, especially knowing I will be there 😘😘

That offer we can’t refuse ! We’ve dropped everything … I’m cumming "

😘😘😘😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elsh and welsherCouple
2 weeks ago

cardiff


"We have to check dates , looks promising

We are getting to like this club after our visit on sat , super sexy I am sure you can rearrange anything that you got on, especially knowing I will be there 😘😘

That offer we can’t refuse ! We’ve dropped everything … I’m cumming 😘😘😘😘"

Oooo can’t wait, been waiting long time for this opportunity to see you in club

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otsoffMan
2 weeks ago

Torquay

Can you add me please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *RAYMan
2 weeks ago

near Portsmouth

Can you add me please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkypair40-Socials OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

newport

All added xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aucy sexy cplCouple
7 days ago

cwmbran


"We have to check dates , looks promising

We are getting to like this club after our visit on sat , super sexy I am sure you can rearrange anything that you got on, especially knowing I will be there 😘😘

That offer we can’t refuse ! We’ve dropped everything … I’m cumming 😘😘😘😘

Oooo can’t wait, been waiting long time for this opportunity to see you in club "

you are very naughty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elsh and welsherCouple
7 days ago

cardiff


"We have to check dates , looks promising

We are getting to like this club after our visit on sat , super sexy I am sure you can rearrange anything that you got on, especially knowing I will be there 😘😘

That offer we can’t refuse ! We’ve dropped everything … I’m cumming 😘😘😘😘

Oooo can’t wait, been waiting long time for this opportunity to see you in club you are very naughty "

Naughty but nice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ormladMan
6 days ago

nearby

Hi, can I be added to the list please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *sia-down-underCouple
6 days ago

Neath

Can you put us down please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *fricaDomMan
3 days ago

cardiff

Can you add me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top