FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Welsh border/Shrewsbury

Jump to newest
 

By *elshys OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Hi, we're looking at trying to arrange a social night out in Shrewsbury. Living in a small village over the border we find it difficult to arrange a social meet as its often very quiet.

Looking at October and it would be great to get couples and a few singles together for a drink chat and maybe a dance with no pressure. If you are keen please drop a message. We'll look at numbers and get back to you with a date and place to meet 😊.we'll give at least 4 weeks notice.

Thanks for reading and if anyone in the area has a few ideas please suggest them xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *haky 80Man
3 weeks ago

Wellington

Hi I would be interested in a social haven’t had any social around here for a while now so would be great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikamonthCouple
3 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Feel free to add me and keep me posted.

Simon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irtybdirtygCouple
3 weeks ago

Oswestry

We have been thinking about social meets and parties lately, count us in .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elshys OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Hi please message us on this as you will get lost in my inbox 🙈 x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he massage guyMan
3 weeks ago

shrewsbury

Hi

I’m very interested

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ungWelderMan
3 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

I would be interested depending on dates

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owlingforeverMan
3 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

I love this idea, I'd love to be involved with any future social plans!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ypersoonMan
3 weeks ago

WHITCHURCH, Shropshire

Been a long time since I've done a swingers social & I'd be happy to come along if you do have one in the pipeline 👍

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ara and BretCouple
3 weeks ago

cardiff

Hi. We would be interested in this, we would possibly stay in the area and use it to explore of a weekend.. we are committed early October and late October.... maybe mid November for us or closer to Xmas x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arklong88Man
3 weeks ago

south east

I'd be up for a social event.im always in Shrewsbury at the weekends.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *apus8613Man
3 weeks ago

Aberaeron

Hi,I'd definitely be interested in a social/Fun. Hopefully can get some dates ASAP so can sort arrangements out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arkyMark44Man
3 weeks ago

Oswestry

Think the last shrewsbury social was around 4 years ago .. be good to see it come back .. maybe sort one out every 3 months or so .. would be willing and able to attend if it goes ahead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ir funsirlotMan
3 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Hi I would be interested in this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *leasureDom35Man
3 weeks ago

Wrexham

Interested 👋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iggiEJ_1610Man
3 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

I'd be interested

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ovepussy100Man
3 weeks ago

oswestry

I would be interested if the numbers aren’t too high

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elsh Hotwife LoverMan
3 weeks ago

Wales

Definitely be interested in this as there's nothing going on in North Wales either fingers crossed for new beginnings

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hegirlwithnonameWoman
3 weeks ago

shrewsbury

Sounds good to me as local to shrewsbury

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *abstarterMan
3 weeks ago

oswestry

Great idea - got for it.. id be interested

Ive seen swingers social events organised in chester but not around here. Think they used to meet up in town crier and go from there

Get some dates out there along with a venue

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *CfunCouple
3 weeks ago

Wrexham/Oswestry

Hi,

We’ve been looking to explore in a more southerly direction….we’re just north of Oswestry. We do enjoy a social and would love to be considered please. G&C x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornycpl14Couple
3 weeks ago

chester-ish

Hi

We would be interested to attend our 1st social depending if we are free for what date is chosen and we would stay over.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riskyfunsterMan
3 weeks ago

Nantwich

Yes I'd be interested as well, not to far for me xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nnigelCouple
3 weeks ago

newtown

We d certainly be interested if we re not busy on the date .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *for BiggunMan
3 weeks ago

Mid/ North Wales/ Shropshire

I would definitely be interested! Great idea!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardnutsMan
3 weeks ago

pensby

Id be interested too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughtyhhguy30Man
3 weeks ago

Anglesey

I'm interested xxx would love a social and some fun with u both

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cottyboy9Man
3 weeks ago

Telford

Definitely interested in this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *leasureproviderMan
3 weeks ago

Kidderminster

Would love to be involved. Please add me in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uppyandtabbyCouple
3 weeks ago

Prestatyn

We're possibly interested! Much more going on over the border so it's definitely worth the travel.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elshman52Man
3 weeks ago

North Wales

Never been to a social but would be tempted by this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9cumcum69Man
2 weeks ago

/Swales

Do like Shrewsbury and it would be great if you did arrange a social. I could turn it into a weekend away too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *plshropsCouple
2 weeks ago

shrewsbury

Yes please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ike humMan
2 weeks ago

shrewsbury

I’m interested

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *for BiggunMan
7 days ago

Mid/ North Wales/ Shropshire

Any further developments on the proposed social?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top