FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

What do you do...

Jump to newest
 

By *anderingWelshGuy OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Swansea

Obviously some people won't be happy to share, or maybe only limited information.

But those who are happy to share.....

What do you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *p3oMan
4 weeks ago

Cardiff

As little as possible. IT.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuy OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Swansea


"As little as possible. IT."

😂😂

Having a mare with the IT company in work at the moment so not going to say any more lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngry IngridWoman
4 weeks ago

Cardigan

Work for a haulage company. I'm in charge of the staff

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orphia2003Woman
4 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

Security sector

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elNRoobsCouple
4 weeks ago

Swansea

Del is a judge/official for the new Neath modern triathlon.....run/finger/lick. It's a new sport, but it's taking off quite quickly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *artiniman50!Man
4 weeks ago

Pontypridd

Automotive miracle worker

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *haos_GremlinMan
4 weeks ago

Porth

Very little but officially I’m a supply chain manager 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lessing2016Woman
4 weeks ago

Cardiff

Tell ppl to stop whining - complaint handler

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ai MyrddinMan
4 weeks ago

Caerphilly

Help to save lives

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rayheresnowMan
4 weeks ago

Newport

Security

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uckMe12FreeMan
4 weeks ago

(User no longer on site)

Currently I make food flavours, colours, extracts and vinegar. Got another job to go to at the end of the month.... thank fuck 🥳

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rincess_Peach1992Woman
4 weeks ago

Torfaen

I work in admin, but want to change career

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wain86Man
4 weeks ago

Neath

Team leader in distribution 😴

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r_LovecraftMan
4 weeks ago

RCT

Count beans

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuy OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Swansea


"Del is a judge/official for the new Neath modern triathlon.....run/finger/lick. It's a new sport, but it's taking off quite quickly "

😂😂😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *affyducks1973Man
4 weeks ago

Aberdare

Im a builder for my sins

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atherdougal106Man
4 weeks ago

swansea

Baker and student

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inx300Woman
4 weeks ago

SWANSEA


"Del is a judge/official for the new Neath modern triathlon.....run/finger/lick. It's a new sport, but it's taking off quite quickly "

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r Romantic 64Man
4 weeks ago

NEWPORT

Done my bit for the country, im now a man of leasure

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ercman50Man
4 weeks ago

blackwood

Hide and seek champion

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuy OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Swansea


"Hide and seek champion "

So your a GP?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elshboobiesCouple
4 weeks ago

Cardiff/Llanelli.


"Del is a judge/official for the new Neath modern triathlon.....run/finger/lick. It's a new sport, but it's taking off quite quickly "

Great answer 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ercman50Man
4 weeks ago

blackwood


"Hide and seek champion

So your a GP?"

if being a first aider at works count

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *almprintsWoman
4 weeks ago

deepest, darkest West

Try and get aa many people as possible out of cars.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *WB1984Man
4 weeks ago

Cwmbran

Recently promoted.

But basically I drive around Torfaen and ensure people are recycling correctly, sometimes I get to issue fines and warnings.

I like that I get to help the public. Haven’t been flashed or banged a lonely milf yet ha ha.

That’s my fantasy so if anyone wants to set it up DM me. Jogging is optional.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuy OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Swansea

Bump 💥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9alMan
2 weeks ago

Bridgend

serial killer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ugbyguy84Man
2 weeks ago

rhondda

Put all trades work right on a building site lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *K_Wet_N_WelshCouple
2 weeks ago

Vale of Glamorgan

“Fire & Security Technician: I make buildings panic when there’s a fire, watch everyone on CCTV, and spend my life asking, ‘Who’s touched this?’”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lassiccokeorpepsimaxCouple
2 weeks ago

Cardiff

I'm a poet (Published)

But also full time mum

Mrs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elix1970Man
2 weeks ago

port talbot

Construction and photographer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lder guy 60xMan
2 weeks ago

Porth

Plumber

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rs Twisted1Couple
2 weeks ago

neath

Keep mr twisted on his toes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r.BufferMan
2 weeks ago

Cardiff

Men’s Waxing & Body Grooming

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *warf with a mullet.Man
2 weeks ago

cardiff

I plead the 5th

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuy OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Swansea


"“Fire & Security Technician: I make buildings panic when there’s a fire, watch everyone on CCTV, and spend my life asking, ‘Who’s touched this?’”"

Actually tendering for a contract currently

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rivate hireMan
2 weeks ago

close to ystrad mynach

Taxi driver

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kasianchickWoman
2 weeks ago

a house nowhere near you

Saying FFS a lot because people ask stupid questions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kasianchickWoman
2 weeks ago

a house nowhere near you

That's not aimed at this. Thread it's how I spend my time at work btw...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ischievous ElfWoman
2 weeks ago

here there and everywhere


"That's not aimed at this. Thread it's how I spend my time at work btw..."

Me too 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hief999Man
2 weeks ago

bridgend

I drive hgv's and forklifts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *its and Tatts 41Woman
2 weeks ago

Abertillery

I deal with life insurance claims ,taking 1st notification on a death x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eavenly HelWoman
2 weeks ago

Cardiff

I suck for a living 😆

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *entlemanishMan
2 weeks ago

Barry

Private hire driver… any event organisers need a minibus for your guests, I’m your guy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *extdoorman100Man
2 weeks ago

Newport

Tesco and night time food deliveries🤭 maybe next time at your door step lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untingGroundsUKMan
2 weeks ago

Swansea

Im a HGV driver but also make and sell clothes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *affodil and the MountieCouple
2 weeks ago

Cardiff

Im a support worker for mental health and addictions.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *asterdiverMan
2 weeks ago

St Athan

[Removed by poster at 26/09/26 18:48:40]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *o againTV/TS
2 weeks ago

swansea

Mass automotive transport technician...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *homas400Man
2 weeks ago

Carmarthen / Llandeilo

Retired.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *scoopsMan
7 days ago

swansea

CEO

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iv JonesMan
7 days ago

cardiff

Full time perv

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuy OP   Man
6 days ago

Swansea


"Full time perv"

Does that pay well? 🤣🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issing_swanMan
6 days ago

swansea

I ferry people around

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tanx63Man
5 days ago

rhondda

On a oil rig in north sea

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ungbantaMan
4 days ago

Near

Underwater wood welder

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *idnightMattMan
4 days ago

Llanelli

Caffiene dispenser

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilf4milf2026Man
4 days ago

Mid Glamorgan

Recovery hgv driver ( not the yellow or orange ) ones either

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he milf next doorWoman
4 days ago

a spooky castle

I’m a bra model

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuy OP   Man
4 days ago

Swansea


"I’m a bra model "

And you live next door - result haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he milf next doorWoman
4 days ago

a spooky castle


"I’m a bra model

And you live next door - result haha "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *sborne CoxMan
4 days ago

cardiff

I own a financial services company

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *uckMe12FreeMan
4 days ago

(User no longer on site)


"Currently I make food flavours, colours, extracts and vinegar. Got another job to go to at the end of the month.... thank fuck 🥳"

Started a new job as a scientific technical processor. Exciting times.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top