FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Camper van

Jump to newest
 

By *andj6930 OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

the vallys

Anyone in south wales go on trips in a camper

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hiswaythatwaycymruMan
7 weeks ago

Pontardawe

I have a converted Mercedes Spritner that I try to get away in as and when possible!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uess whos back 69Man
7 weeks ago

Merthyr

Yes try and get out most weekends to a pub stop or somewhere remote, great way of making new friends

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *homas400Man
7 weeks ago

Carmarthen / Llandeilo

I've got a Mercedes Veto. Usually take it out when I'm doing one of my hiking trips. Love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ewport52Man
7 weeks ago

Newport

Not long had a motor home, not been used massively but starting to get out a bit more if only for a night, single traveller so fellow single motor homers, camper vanners get in touch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andj6930 OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

the vallys

Same here just looking for nights away x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r n mrs zorroCouple
7 weeks ago

caerphilly

We do most weekends

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oghurtslingerMan
7 weeks ago

llantrisant/pontypridd

Yes ,we get away as much as possible, a nice long trip planned for the coming weeks ahead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andj6930 OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

the vallys

Sure we will go somewhere the weekend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uncpl100Couple
7 weeks ago

Carmarthen

Yes we do as often as possible 😉

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *akedwalesCouple
7 weeks ago

Maesteg

We've been away more than at home this year. Mostly south Wales.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple
7 weeks ago

Swansea

Yep

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hiswaythatwaycymruMan
7 weeks ago

Pontardawe

Planning to be out in it tonight for a nice early walk tomorrow morning!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lfonzoMan
7 weeks ago

Aberystwyth

If there's anyone up near Aberystwyth in their campers let me know if you'd like some company

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anBackAgainMan
7 weeks ago

Goytre

I went from south east to north west, to south west the middle and elswhere last week in my 24 yr old t4

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riskyfunsterMan
7 weeks ago

Nantwich

Love the idea when I'm away scrambles in Wales, hate to leave everyone and go back to the B&B

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *couple3Couple
7 weeks ago

merthyr tydfil

Count us in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustthinkingCouple
7 weeks ago

Ammanford

We're gonna be going away in our van more often in the foreseeable future

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r n mrs zorroCouple
7 weeks ago

caerphilly

We in Bristol this weekend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ixyboyMan
7 weeks ago

risca

I now visit naturist sites in my motorhome. Love being naked on site. Once you've tried it you won't want to stop anywhere else

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andering lionMan
7 weeks ago

Cardiff

Love being out in the Campervan

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elshy41Man
6 weeks ago

anywhere

Short 1 for me this weekend hi tide Porthcawl

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohnsmith197063Man
6 weeks ago

swansea


"Yes we do as often as possible 😉"

You have to let me know when your parked up I don't mind watching 😉

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *opline7Man
6 weeks ago

Cardiff

Who is going where this weekend,I am off this weekend so looking for some ideas or offers lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ldmagic4uMan
6 weeks ago

nailsea

Usually travel from Bristol to pembry.

Looking for somewhere saturday night near Cardiff maybe.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andj6930 OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

the vallys

Swansea we are

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arcus14Man
6 weeks ago

cowbridge

Yep. St davids is my favourite

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ietcoke36ukMan
6 weeks ago

Cardiff

Cardiff bay this weekend anyone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cum2getherxMan
6 weeks ago

about

Anyone coming to Aberystwyth/mid wales,drop me a message to meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imply mikeMan
6 weeks ago

Barry

I have a converted boxer and love getting away in it. Allways looking to meet fellow campers. I am off up glouscester way later today for the weekend. Happy to meet and chat with fellow couples and singles.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imply mikeMan
6 weeks ago

Barry

Im going to put it out there and see if anyone fancies it. I am off to Pembroke on 25th Sept for weekend. Dont know where I am staying and was thinking more off grid. Does anyone fancy tagging along. If I get a few then I will look put for a site or larger off grud location, unless someone knows anywehere. Message if interested and lets plan. Cheers all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wansea SingleMan
5 weeks ago

Swansea

I'm away in mine at least 3-4 nights a week. Usually stay around South or Mid Wales but sometimes venture further afield.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uggy 555Man
5 weeks ago

Swansea Valley

I go away quite often in mine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ixyboyMan
5 weeks ago

risca

I get away when I can on my motorhome. Love visiting naturist sites.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ixyboyMan
5 weeks ago

risca

I get away when I can on my motorhome. Love visiting naturist sites.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elsh and welsherCouple
5 weeks ago

cardiff

Had a great summer in our camper

Weather has been the best

Was away most weekends

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iverredMan
5 weeks ago

Aberystwyth

Do any of you ever come to Ceredigion?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andj6930 OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

the vallys

We be getting back out soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *drian.Man
4 weeks ago

Pontypridd

Anyone taking their van to elvis festival in Porthcawl?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wentcpl8569Couple
4 weeks ago

Brynmawr

We love being out in the motorhome x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imply mikeMan
2 days ago

Barry

off to North Wales in camper from 8th Oct - 12th anyone fancy a meet on route. social or fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un guy300Man
2 days ago

Swansea

Sold mine, but happy to visit you travelling not a problem

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un guy300Man
2 days ago

Swansea

Sold mine, but happy to visit you travelling not a problem

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andj6930 OP   Couple
2 days ago

the vallys

It’s great fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *orfunofitcpleCouple
15 hours ago

ask

Would.love a camper van trip

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top