FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

NEW TG CHAT GROUP

Jump to newest
 

By *inkypair40-Socials OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

newport

Hey guys.

I shall be setting a tg chat group up, but it’s only for fabbers who have attended any of my socials.

Message me your usernames.

I will not put up with any bitching, no talking about other fabbers in the group (unless it’s something nice). This group is for people to get on and have some fun.

I will only remove you from the group if I feel it’s necessary.

Mrs K

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issing DoryCouple
13 weeks ago

the seaside

Can you add me please hun, you've got my TG xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heoriginalCJMan
13 weeks ago

mystic valley

Add me please 🙏

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *sia-down-underCouple
13 weeks ago

Neath

Can we be added?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elshchris8888Man
13 weeks ago

Merthyr tydfil

Can i be added please _elshchris8888

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inx300Woman
13 weeks ago

SWANSEA

Yes please. Im sure you've got my tg

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wainMan
13 weeks ago

Cardiff

Yes please. Mailed you ours the other day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olarbearwalesMan
13 weeks ago

RCT

Yes please, can I join

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikesfun1Man
13 weeks ago

around and about

can you add me please ill DM you my TG

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ic18888Man
13 weeks ago

Llanelli

can U add me please x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aucy sexy cplCouple
12 weeks ago

cwmbran

Thanks for the add x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ic18888Man
12 weeks ago

Llanelli

please add me _ic18888

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eet the fuckers 6969Couple
11 weeks ago

near newport

Go on then add us, I'll be quite, xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eet the fuckers 6969Couple
11 weeks ago

near newport

Ours is meet the fuckers6969 @ locko61,xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Can I be added please?

Cardiffchap

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelLordCouple
11 weeks ago

Newport

Yes please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelLordCouple
11 weeks ago

Newport

@AngelLord2

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elshchris8888Man
11 weeks ago

Merthyr tydfil

[Removed by poster at 25/07/26 15:47:26]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elshchris8888Man
11 weeks ago

Merthyr tydfil

@chrisfab1439

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

@from_the_ground_up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkypair40-Socials OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

newport

Don’t forget that if you have ever been to one of my socials you are welcome to join xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issing DoryCouple
6 weeks ago

the seaside

Its a lovely group x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ahiem007Man
6 weeks ago

cardiff

Can i please be added to the group. I promise you Guys would love having me. Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ahiem007Man
6 weeks ago

cardiff

@Jaheee_10

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avwilkiMan
6 weeks ago

Taffs Well

@localboy6911

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

@Metal T

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkypair40-Socials OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

newport

You will only be added if you have attended any of my organised socials/events xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amesLilly777Couple
6 weeks ago

Cardiff

@CJK8413

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *G50Man
6 weeks ago

Pontyclun

Hey there any chance you could add me I’m new on here and like to start networking with people, thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkydeb123Couple
5 weeks ago

Llanelli

Me please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ansel_gretelCouple
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Please add us ... thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yanslrMan
4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

@Ryanejs message me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

Plz add me name in my profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkypair40-Socials OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

newport

Remember, if you have been to one of my events/socials you can join this T G chat xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *harger25Man
2 weeks ago

Wales

Can I DM you with my TG to add please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkypair40-Socials OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

newport


"Can I DM you with my TG to add please? "
of course x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elshchris8888Man
2 weeks ago

Merthyr tydfil

How I join

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *honddaRhinoMan
2 weeks ago

Porth

sounds awesome be nice to chat and get to know people. great idea

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *neForTheRoad2106Man
2 weeks ago

tonyrefail

How do I join

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ahiem007Man
1 week ago

cardiff

Can i be added please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lassiccokeorpepsimaxCouple
1 week ago

Cardiff

Be greatful for an add please xxx

Mrs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amesLilly777Couple
1 week ago

Cardiff

We've been to one of the Cardiff socials, can we get added please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ormladMan
1 week ago

nearby

Hi I was at the recent Cardiff social on Friday. Can I please be added to the tg gry

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top