Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

looking after your body

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i want 2 no guys what do u do 2 look after your body.me i dont drink or smoke or take drugs.and i eat good and i go 2 the gym 3 days a week.and sex is good 2 keep fit 2.lol so what do u do 2 stay fit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well i was really good but i gone offf the rails bit drinkin to much n eatin crap however im startin bk hopefully.gonna b workin in nightclub security so need b fairly fit for that and startin bak aikido sex i forgotton what it is lol i addressed the prob so need to do summit bout it now x

By *harmingCharles33Man
over a year ago

s wales

sex sex oh and more sex,i just blow sugar off my doughnuts and dont have my fish or jumbo sausage battered anymore!!!!

over a year ago

Eat a balanced diet, small meals more often and don't skip breakfast, sleep regularly for a stable metabolism and a little bit of training/exercise.

over a year ago

to me im well out of shape at the moment,gone right off the rails diet wise but gotta get back into getting healty, dont do gym or anything, but i get enough excercise to keep me fit enough

over a year ago

You don't need a lot of exercise, a short walk everyday helps. Depends what you want to get out of it will depend on the level of activity of exercise

Biggest problem for people are poor diet and irregular sleep

over a year ago

Five cans of bow a night keeps me tip top pmsl

over a year ago

I don't do anything that I consider extraneous, but I was thinking maybe I wanna start doing a bit of fitness.

generally, I ride my bicycle everywhere and I cook all my food from fresh ingredients wherever possible.

I don't do any kinds of drugs or smoke, and drink very rarely.

over a year ago

Plenty of protein shake whey protein one meal made me loose 4 and a have stone

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

good on u thia.u look good 2 on the photos.keep it up.when u have a protein shake next time dont have milk with it.have water if u like 2 loose more.in my gym we got guys and girls who do that when they do a shows trust me it do work.good luck

By *obbo44Man
over a year ago

Swansea

You get out what you put in its simple if you want to lose weight eat less fats sugars and carbs , eat small and often every 3 hours if possible , as for training sorry Swansmusc but I got to. Disagree with you me old mate train hard don't go easy on your training , look into cross fit if you want to get fit , if you just want to get in shape then eat low carbs high protien with loads reps of lighter weights to tone if you want to bulk you have to eat a lot moderate carbs again high protien but lift heavy an hard to year the muscle get your protien in within an hour of training as it the best time to absorb the proteins to build your muscle and train different parts each time you train so as to how the muscles time to repair , when you can start doing the exercises easy and without pain it's time to change routine as your body is getting used to it so change up routines every 3/4 weeks I would personally , I only train to keep myself in tidy shape I don't want to grow I'm happy at 15 st 7 and I don't look too bad , hope this helps diet 70% training 30% get both right and you'll see results in a month after 6 months you'll look like someone else

Post new Message to Thread