FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Kink friendly tennant wanred for Room or house share.

Jump to newest
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi im looking for lodger to rent my spare room or rooms, I've 3! for house share in Pencoed Bridgend with someone that Is obviously Into Kink, fetish and BDSM.. I've BDSM furniture and lifestyle so a vanilla normal tenant would be unsuitable.. I'm likely to have visitors and even parties so I need someone in the same lifestyle or at least understanding of it. Thanks...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hamallamadingdongMan
4 hours ago

London

Jaffa cakes are not a biscuit.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ookie46Woman
4 hours ago

Deepest darkest Peru


"Jaffa cakes are not a biscuit."

Tell that to the supermarkets who stick them in the biscuit aisle 😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *onin25Man
4 hours ago

Durham


"Jaffa cakes are not a biscuit.

Tell that to the supermarkets who stick them in the biscuit aisle 😁"

It's been proven in the 1991 tax tribunal case of McVitie's vs HM Customs and Excise (now HMRC) that they are a cake.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top