By *ampervan man77Man
7 days ago

camper van /RCT

Where exactly are you x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *art777400Couple
6 days ago

swans

Think of coming off this site, been on here now 2 years and only meet 1 woman, such a let down, anyone want give me any advice, willing to travel aswell. Please please help..x

By *art777400Couple
6 days ago

swans

Think of coming off this site, been on here now 2 years and only meet 1 woman, such a let down, anyone want give me any advice, willing to travel aswell. Please please help..x

By *ynonvalleyboyMan
6 days ago

merthyr

"Think of coming off this site, been on here now 2 years and only meet 1 woman, such a let down, anyone want give me any advice, willing to travel aswell. Please please help..x"

Give me advice r u a couple

By *ynonvalleyboyMan
6 days ago

merthyr

[Removed by poster at 13/09/24 22:23:24]

By *oGDomMan
5 days ago

Barry

"Think of coming off this site, been on here now 2 years and only meet 1 woman, such a let down, anyone want give me any advice, willing to travel aswell. Please please help..x

Give me advice r u a couple"

They're not even photo verified

By *coutDWoman
5 days ago

Pontypridd

"Think of coming off this site, been on here now 2 years and only meet 1 woman, such a let down, anyone want give me any advice, willing to travel aswell. Please please help..x"

Your profile spent say much, you've no profile picture which means searchers will likely discount you.

Also you've posted on a thread about someone else meeting in a hotel. Not the best way to be visible

By *argoedBullMan
5 days ago

Bargoed/Haverfordwest

It's because you're obviously a guy and not a couple. Your message isnt even in plural; "anyone (sic) want give me advice" rather than 'does anyone want to give us advice?'. Also, as it's been stated, you've written this in the wrong place!

By *alclmMan
5 days ago

Cardiff

Hi.

Free and love to have the pleasure

Post new Message to Thread