Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Successful Masquerade Ball

Jump to newest

By *3xymama OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I just want to say a massive thank you to Twisted1,MrsTwisted1, Kinkypair for all the hard work they have put in to make this event happen. Your efforts are really appreciated! Also thanks to Disco Dave, Cara and the fabulous raffle ticket sellers too. I have had a wonderful time. It was amazing to see so many people make such a big effort with their masks and outfits. Although some interpretations of ballgowns and cocktail dresses were not fitting with the theme.

Again, many thanks to all for a wonderful night 😘😘😘

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rs Twisted1Woman
3 weeks ago

neath

Thank you for your support and love and of course your company at the ball last night , You looked amazing as always xx

By *inkypair40-SocialsCouple
3 weeks ago

newport

Aww thank you sweetie. Hoping to get a date for the next big event very soon xx

By *nky666Woman
3 weeks ago

Bridgend

"I just want to say a massive thank you to Twisted1,MrsTwisted1, Kinkypair for all the hard work they have put in to make this event happen. Your efforts are really appreciated! Also thanks to Disco Dave, Cara and the fabulous raffle ticket sellers too. I have had a wonderful time. It was amazing to see so many people make such a big effort with their masks and outfits. Although some interpretations of ballgowns and cocktail dresses were not fitting with the theme.

Again, many thanks to all for a wonderful night 😘😘😘"

So our selling raffle tickets wasn’t even worth being named 🤣🤣🤣

Brilliant night! Roll on the next one 😘😘

By *entlemanBull2023Man
3 weeks ago

Port Talbot

Amazing night put on by amazing hosts.

By *itenDaysCouple
3 weeks ago

Vale of Glamorgan

Fantastic event which was well attended, credit to the organisers and the people that supported the event. Definitely more needed for the future. Keep up the great work, it is well appreciated xx

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman
3 weeks ago

Pontypridd

It was a fantastic night! Huge thanks to the organisers who made it happen as it went off without a hitch.

I'd also like to thank those that were selling raffle tickets especially as I won a prize

By *nky666Woman
3 weeks ago

Bridgend

"It was a fantastic night! Huge thanks to the organisers who made it happen as it went off without a hitch.

I'd also like to thank those that were selling raffle tickets especially as I won a prize

"

Thank you lovely 🤣🤣

By *ixi n DogCouple
3 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

What a great evening, everything was great well done everyone! x

By *eekingcoupleCouple
3 weeks ago

Ammanford

Two words.....FUCKING AMAZING.......

By *3xymama OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"I just want to say a massive thank you to Twisted1,MrsTwisted1, Kinkypair for all the hard work they have put in to make this event happen. Your efforts are really appreciated! Also thanks to Disco Dave, Cara and the fabulous raffle ticket sellers too. I have had a wonderful time. It was amazing to see so many people make such a big effort with their masks and outfits. Although some interpretations of ballgowns and cocktail dresses were not fitting with the theme.

Brilliant night! Roll on the next one 😘😘"

Many thanks to Inky and Emmagiserbunny for selling the raffle tickets too!

Is that better Inky? 😉🤣😉🤣

By *eachesAndCream99Couple
3 weeks ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

Is that better Inky? 😉🤣😉🤣"

And they had to fold them too, don’t forget that 💋

By *nky666Woman
3 weeks ago

Bridgend

Is that better Inky? 😉🤣😉🤣"

Much better lovely 🤣🤣🤣

By *aucy sexy cplCouple
3 weeks ago

cardiff/cwmbran

In one sentence. Oh what a night

By *rs Twisted1Woman
3 weeks ago

neath

It's amazing reading people's verifications about this

We are still very much on a high and Jay aka Twisted1 is absolutely landed , this was one of his dreams to do and it was the best ever event ....Roll on the next one

By *un guy300Man
3 weeks ago

Carmarthen

It was fantastic, you must have worked so hard for it to have worked as well as it did

Post new Message to Thread