Back to forum list
Back to Wales

social with couples hard to get

Jump to newest

By *ardiff Kink OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Cardiff

f here

I am just wondering if couples are interested in meeting up for social in pubs/bar in the local area of Roath/Bay.

I am just a spontaneous person with alot of nerves and I like to be flirty before the whole naughtiness starts. would love to meet up with a couple for banter,but seems to be alot of meeting up at peoples homes or hotel.

is it strange to want the chemistry without the pressure of attending events/socials/clubs ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ackieSteveCouple
4 weeks ago

Newbridge

Have a read of our veris.

Try the Blackwood social, it comes highly recommended for people in your shoes x

By *iCurvCPLCouple
4 weeks ago

Newport

Totally get what you mean, we are looking for bi guys mainly qs hubby is bi and wife is straight. 90% of all couple on here are female bi and male straight which is frustrating and even when we do find somone there's no build up or chemistry they just want to go straight to the hotel. Also club socials can be cliquey and hard to make friends.

By *londewelsh79Couple
4 weeks ago

newport

We love to have a social before anything goes further, it helps to see if you a connection in person before jumping straight into the sack with them, it’s getting harder for sure to find couples who commit to a social.

Glad it’s not just us feeling this

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
4 weeks ago

Wales/ All over UK

Obviously I’m not viewing this from a couple’s perspective, but I am looking for couples and would also like to have a social meet first.

Unfortunately it does seem that this is becoming harder and harder to find nowadays, maybe it’s just me, or maybe some couples are moving more towards meeting at clubs

By *he Flat CapsCouple
4 weeks ago

Pontypool

We would want a social before anything goes further. All parties have to be on board. A social helps to work out if everyone is compatible.

By *antasycouple31Couple
3 weeks ago

Between Pontarddulias and Gorseinon

For us we find it far too much pressure trying to arrange a direct meet hence our preference is meeting at a social and seeing where it goes.

Here are quite a few different events about, read the profiles of those who are arranging them and see if it’s your vibe.

We are totally spontaneous too and a social event is a good way to start the ball rolling!

By *coutDWoman
3 weeks ago

Pontypridd

"f here

I am just wondering if couples are interested in meeting up for social in pubs/bar in the local area of Roath/Bay.

I am just a spontaneous person with alot of nerves and I like to be flirty before the whole naughtiness starts. would love to meet up with a couple for banter,but seems to be alot of meeting up at peoples homes or hotel.

is it strange to want the chemistry without the pressure of attending events/socials/clubs ?"

You've been quite specific in your profile about the type of play you're looking for, maybe this is narrowing your audience

By *opro6Man
2 weeks ago

neath

I'm always happy to meet for a coffee and chat with a couple perhaps brunch relax and see if there is a connection.....

Post new Message to Thread