Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Should I do a new profile

Jump to newest

By *ew couple ABC OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Pembroke Dock

My fwb who was my fab partner has gone her own way and is no longer playing on fab my thinking is if I do a new single male with no verification I’m right at the bottom of the pile I’m being honest as I can be what’s your opinions thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oGDomMan
4 weeks ago

Barry

Id personally create a new profile, there's no point hanging onto a couples account, especially considering you're no longer meeting in that dynamic.

Getting restarted shouldn't be too difficult, and verifications aren't the be all and end all. Granted, Pembrokeshire is pretty dry for fabbing compared to anywhere east of the county, but with the right mindset you'll be fine. It depends what you're ultimately looking for, but maybe focus on socials, club meets or even dogging to get your name out there

By *ennessee SundownersCouple
4 weeks ago

south wales

I would say probably best to do a new profile. There’s a lot of single men on here pretending to be couples to get around the message filters and that’s a straight block from us tbh. Could you not do a new profile and contact one or 2 of the people who have verified you previously to leave a new verification on your new profile?

By *issing DoryCouple
4 weeks ago

42 Wallaby Way

I would do a new account as a single male and signpost to your couple account so people can see the verifications etc. Dory.

By *ornyhubbyhornywifeCouple
4 weeks ago

Neath

I would set up a new profile, drop some of the people that have verified you as a couple a message to see if they will do you another on your single profile.

By *orphia2003Woman
4 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

Set up a single male profile, make reference to your joint profile of people feel the need to see references, and also update your joint profile to explain you are now no longer using profile and reference your new single profile.

Contact some people who previously verified you and see if they will do so again.

By *iscean_dreamMan
4 weeks ago

Port talbot

Yeah make a new profile and get veris from the people that have done it previously.

By *andering Welsh GuyMan
4 weeks ago

All over the place

New profile and maybe reach out to people who you met as a couple

Post new Message to Thread