Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

If you vape should you put you are a smoker

Jump to newest

By *ongwayfromhome OP   Man
5 weeks ago

newport

So if you vape should you tick the smokers box or do you leave it blank, or is it when your chatting building up the rapport is then when you ask or declare..... or does it matter!!!

Asking for a friend 🧡

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ack and jill 76Couple
5 weeks ago

Neath

I'd like to know this

By *issing DoryCouple
5 weeks ago

42 Wallaby Way

Vaping and smoking are the same thing to us so if the box isn't ticked we would assume you were a non smoker.

5 weeks ago

newport

"Vaping and smoking are the same thing to us so if the box isn't ticked we would assume you were a non smoker."

My thoughts exactly

Seen a few profiles stating non smoker but they are holding vapes in pics

By *9alMan
5 weeks ago

Bridgend

"Vaping and smoking are the same thing to us so if the box isn't ticked we would assume you were a non smoker."

perhaps fab should offer a longer list of vices?

By *nkedsensualsadistMan
5 weeks ago

Bridgend

vaping for me is def smoking yes

By * and R cple4Couple
5 weeks ago

swansea

Yeah should definitely tick the vaping box and maybe then just put in their profile that they vape..

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

Vaping isn't the same as smoking as some people who vap don't even have nicotine in it 😕

By *jdj9986Man
5 weeks ago

Cardiff

I disagree with vapers being classed as smokers. It's not the same thing at all. Most people who don't like smokers do so because they don't like the smell on the smoker's breath etc after a cigarette etc, but you don't that with vaping. If a vaper vapes, you can't breathe it in like cigarette smoke so you're not at risk of passive smoking either. Some vapes don't contain nicotine. If someone was using nicotine patches or the gum, would you consider that smoking too then? Or snuff?

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

I vape now again for anxiety.

Never smoked so I'm extra dumb

4 weeks ago

newport

Good solid debate, guess like everything else all about opinions

By *equilaLimeCouple
4 weeks ago

Cardiff

"I disagree with vapers being classed as smokers. It's not the same thing at all. Most people who don't like smokers do so because they don't like the smell on the smoker's breath etc after a cigarette etc, but you don't that with vaping. If a vaper vapes, you can't breathe it in like cigarette smoke so you're not at risk of passive smoking either. Some vapes don't contain nicotine. If someone was using nicotine patches or the gum, would you consider that smoking too then? Or snuff? "

This kind of sums it up, we both vape and ex smokers the smell of actual cigarettes is vile, not sure why we started but there are also different type of vapers. We vape mtl which isn't the mass plumes of vape

By *lubcouple2Couple
3 weeks ago

newport

I'm ex smoker buti vape but left smoker on my profile

3 weeks ago

newport

Some of the smoke from vapes is amazing, especially in cars almost feel like the car is on fire 🔥 😳 😆

Post new Message to Thread