Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
6 weeks ago

Always think it's alot easier for women to take sexy/hot photos. Just wondering from a womans point of view, what kind of photo do you like receiving or would you like to see sent with messages.

Also, any advice on that dreaded first message to grab attention would be gratefully received.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ave_diamondMan
6 weeks ago

Rhyd-y-foel

Yes, I’d love to hear what types of photo’s women find a turn on so I can oblige.

By *iscean_dreamMan
6 weeks ago

Port talbot

I'm going to say they don't want to see dick pics and don't message with anything dirty straight away.

Just message about a status or something in bio

By *ornyhubbyhornywifeCouple
6 weeks ago

Neath

I like a face pic in the first message. I can see if your for me or not from the off then instead of wasting each others time. Not really bothered by the dick pics to be honest but rather a body pic. We get so many messages from men tho we don't even open the messages unless verified & a pic is sent.

6 weeks ago

Yeah, that makes sense, i tend to send a face and body pic with my messages, just not actually convinced that messages get read properly.

By *arriet54Woman
6 weeks ago

Newport

"Yes, I’d love to hear what types of photo’s women find a turn on so I can oblige."

I actually don't get turned on by a pic at all! Takes a mental connection for that!

I prefer a face pic first message as previously said can work out if for you or not.

Someone that's ACTUALLY read my profile would be great rather than "Hey"...

No effort put in..... nothing out

6 weeks ago

"Yes, I’d love to hear what types of photo’s women find a turn on so I can oblige.

I actually don't get turned on by a pic at all! Takes a mental connection for that!

I prefer a face pic first message as previously said can work out if for you or not.

"

Yeah, agree with that as well. My next question would be, how do you know that someone has read your profile? I've read it a few times previously, and not much i could say in an opening message that proves I've read yours.

By *arriet54Woman
6 weeks ago

Newport

"Yes, I’d love to hear what types of photo’s women find a turn on so I can oblige.

Yeah, agree with that as well. My next question would be, how do you know that someone has read your profile? I've read it a few times previously, and not much i could say in an opening message that proves I've read yours."

There's plenty on my profile and veris that you could reference.

As in... "I see you meet socially, or "I always mean what I say"

Obviously men get drawn in by a picture, sometimes you need to look a bit deeper for an opener!

Not everyone's opinion, but that's mine

Post new Message to Thread