Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Fab Rants

Jump to newest

By *hriscaroline36 OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

Treharris

We thought we'd start a thread to let people have a rant about bad behaviour on fab.

We will go first, single guys why do you think message s with one line, no profile pictures and no bio are going to get you anywhere

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arriet54Woman
6 weeks ago

Newport

Oh a rant!

Where to start.....

Rude fancy a fuck messages.

Instafuck peeps who think because you're here, you're up for it!

No show people, who then block you, a simple "not for me" will suffice.

Dick pics! I simply couldn't care ..

Moan over...I thank you

6 weeks ago

Treharris

"Oh a rant!

Where to start.....

Moan over...I thank you "

Love this and second it all!

Well add one, couples who expect you to jump through hoops to even get a social

By *aarv80Man
6 weeks ago

Crumlin

From a single man's point of view...

Profiles that say they are looking for men, but when you try to contact them they have blocked all males.

Arranging to meet someone and then they go quiet on you, then pop back up a few weeks later like nothing happened.

By *issSexyBootsTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Cardiff

One that gets on my tits is profiles that say TV/TS on their profile, but when you go to message it says ‘they’ve blocked everyone of your sex!’ Ffs

By *arriet54Woman
6 weeks ago

Newport

"One that gets on my tits is profiles that say TV/TS on their profile, but when you go to message it says ‘they’ve blocked everyone of your sex!’ Ffs "

How rude!!

On the same lines, men who message, read the profile, says bi sexual,I politely refuse to get told they aren't bi sexual at all just using it to get more meets with couples... wtaf?

6 weeks ago

Treharris

"One that gets on my tits is profiles that say TV/TS on their profile, but when you go to message it says ‘they’ve blocked everyone of your sex!’ Ffs "

If it's a preference you should then be able to block

By *arriet54Woman
6 weeks ago

Newport

The block button I've no issue with!

Thought it was unnecessary to start but certainly gets rid of the timewasters

By *aarv80Man
6 weeks ago

Crumlin

Oh I agree that if it's a preference then by all means block them.

But I have seen far too many that display looking for men, even mentioning it in their blurb... But blocked... Makes no sense not to change it everywhere?

By *reamcaramelWoman
6 weeks ago

wonderland

"From a single man's point of view...

Profiles that say they are looking for men, but when you try to contact them they have blocked all males.

Arranging to meet someone and then they go quiet on you, then pop back up a few weeks later like nothing happened. "

Omg.. don't get me started on this.. and they post new verifications aswell..

By *aarv80Man
6 weeks ago

Crumlin

I just want to qualify my comments a little...

I'm not trying to argue, I just don't understand why you wouldn't take the extra few minutes to fully update the profile if you change your preferences after it was created

6 weeks ago

Treharris

"The block button I've no issue with!

Thought it was unnecessary to start but certainly gets rid of the timewasters "

That's fair, but shouldn't be able to set the filter against preference

By *sitoktolickMan
6 weeks ago

cardiff

"

We will go first, single guys why do you think message s with one line, no profile pictures and no bio are going to get you anywhere"

Possibly cos they're replying to an update they saw that only had one line of info in it .

Eg the other day someone posted 'is anyone about?'

' I am about 'I replied.

Well what were they actually asking?

Is anyone about 5ft 6? Is anyone about to orgasm? Is anyone about near Cardiff? Haha

But yeh you're right it's nice to see who's messaged you and know a bit about them

By *igBob4FunMan
6 weeks ago

Cardiff

Conversations that start well then end up with them wanting you to piss in their eyes and shit on their chests

By *aarv80Man
6 weeks ago

Crumlin

"Conversations that start well then end up with them wanting you to piss in their eyes and shit on their chests "

Not sure if I saw a "not looking for" filter for that one

By *igBob4FunMan
6 weeks ago

Cardiff

"

Not sure if I saw a "not looking for" filter for that one "

I think it's called the "block" button... It's multifunctional

By *eddyandbratCouple
6 weeks ago

Swansea

People who think this is a hook up site, someone put in the forum about 'strangers fucking strangers'... people just not understanding swing8ng isn't that at all

By *arriet54Woman
6 weeks ago

Newport

"People who think this is a hook up site, someone put in the forum about 'strangers fucking strangers'... people just not understanding swing8ng isn't that at all"

I hear that a lot.

"My mate told me about it for free fucks"

There are those its a lifestyle choice the rest treat it as just a hook up...

By *eddyandbratCouple
6 weeks ago

Swansea

"People who think this is a hook up site, someone put in the forum about 'strangers fucking strangers'... people just not understanding swing8ng isn't that at all

I hear that a lot.

There are those its a lifestyle choice the rest treat it as just a hook up..."

Makes you wonder if they normally have to pay

By *eddyandbratCouple
6 weeks ago

Swansea

"Oh a rant!

Where to start.....

Moan over...I thank you "

There are occations when there is the roght kinda Dick pic, mine never fails to elicit a response and a good laugh

By *unnybunsWoman
6 weeks ago

Between here and over there

Vile statuses saying the like of

- my balls are about to explode who can help

- going for a drive anyone want to suck me off

- meet now

The examples are endless……. From an orderly queue is it ?

By *arriet54Woman
6 weeks ago

Newport

"Vile statuses saying the like of

- my balls are about to explode who can help

- going for a drive anyone want to suck me off

- meet now

The examples are endless……. From an orderly queue is it ? "

Oh yes!!

Love those statuses...

Hold on I'll be right there! NOT

By *heWelshCoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Swansea

People who message again and again if you don’t respond the first time

The fancy a fuck messages give me the ick too

By *ancardiff7Man
6 weeks ago

Near Cowbridge

Status updates looking for payment in cash or otherwise for a meet are an instant no-no for me.

Really graphic, gaping arse or pussy photos aren't what immediately attract me to a profile either...

And being perfectly honest, if a profile is barely legible then I'm not interested.

6 weeks ago

Treharris

Another one is people who message asking if we want to do some "snow"

By *ust of the LibertineMan
6 weeks ago

Maesteg

"Another one is people who message asking if we want to do some "snow""

Good luck to them with that in August. We never even tend to have any at Christmas 😂 x

By *o againTV/TS
6 weeks ago

swansea

Ain't that the truth.

Jo x

By *alftime TangerineWoman
6 weeks ago

RCT

Cut and paste scenarios.

“You come home, I tie you up, spread your legs etc etc”

Bonus points for spelling mistakes.

By *o againTV/TS
6 weeks ago

swansea

"Cut and paste scenarios.

“You come home, I tie you up, spread your legs etc etc”

Bonus points for spelling mistakes. "

So that's good! I need a new plan..!

Jo x

By *lessing2016Woman
6 weeks ago

Cardiff

Big pet peeve for me is blank bios, no pics and ppl not updating their 'looking for age range'.

If you're here for 18 year olds just say.

By *o againTV/TS
6 weeks ago

swansea

"Big pet peeve for me is blank bios, no pics and ppl not updating their 'looking for age range'.

If you're here for 18 year olds just say."

Good point.

Jox

6 weeks ago

Treharris

"Another one is people who message asking if we want to do some "snow"

Good luck to them with that in August. We never even tend to have any at Christmas 😂 x"

😂😂😂 right lol

By *inx300Woman
6 weeks ago

SWANSEA

The guys who repeatedly message you even when you've told them you're not interested.

You're not suddenly gonna become attractive to me because you waited 3 weeks 🤣

Serial new profile makers too.

By *issing DoryCouple
6 weeks ago

42 Wallaby Way

I've got too many to mention

By *uggeeMan
6 weeks ago

Aberdare

Whilst I understand there are some that give most a bad name, what if you flipped this around and shared more advice for those reaching out genuinely interested in swinging but due to that single guy tarnish it’s tricky to get off the ground without attending a social.

I don’t feel I’m confident enough to do that just yet btw

What is good advice for cold calling via messages?

By *eviantdaddyMan
6 weeks ago

Caerphilly Area

[Removed by poster at 07/08/24 11:37:12]

By *eviantdaddyMan
6 weeks ago

Caerphilly Area

"Whilst I understand there are some that give most a bad name, what if you flipped this around and shared more advice for those reaching out genuinely interested in swinging but due to that single guy tarnish it’s tricky to get off the ground without attending a social.

What is good advice for cold calling via messages? "

👏

By *issing DoryCouple
6 weeks ago

42 Wallaby Way

"Whilst I understand there are some that give most a bad name, what if you flipped this around and shared more advice for those reaching out genuinely interested in swinging but due to that single guy tarnish it’s tricky to get off the ground without attending a social.

What is good advice for cold calling via messages? "

My advice is:

Read the persons profile fully.

If you match what they are looking for send them a polite message relaying information from their profile to prove you have read it.

Dick pics or vulgar messages are such a turn off to us.

Good luck

Dory

By *uggeeMan
6 weeks ago

Aberdare

What is good advice for cold calling via messages?

My advice is:

Read the persons profile fully.

If you match what they are looking for send them a polite message relaying information from their profile to prove you have read it.

Dick pics or vulgar messages are such a turn off to us.

Good luck

Dory"

I think that’s my point Dory I do just that and never a dick pic in sight I guess I’m just messaging the wrong ones… on wards and upwards I guess haha

By *inky drinksCouple
6 weeks ago

South Wales

"

I think that’s my point Dory I do just that and never a dick pic in sight I guess I’m just messaging the wrong ones… on wards and upwards I guess haha "

It could be your marital status as that would put us off. Many will happily play though so good luck

By *uggeeMan
6 weeks ago

Aberdare

"

I think that’s my point Dory I do just that and never a dick pic in sight I guess I’m just messaging the wrong ones… on wards and upwards I guess haha

It could be your marital status as that would put us off. Many will happily play though so good luck "

A fair point x

By *hyguy9iMan
6 weeks ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Being messaged by the same sex, asking constantly to meet but not reading my profile as it says I'm looking for woman.

But like enough one stopped after telling them that I don't swing that way and to stop asking.

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

I personally think a swift reply to a message of no thanks would help us single chaps, especially when there there is an updated post asking for something in particular although I guess inboxes get very full for single ladies so perhaps impossible to respond to all.

By *inky drinksCouple
6 weeks ago

South Wales

"I personally think a swift reply to a message of no thanks would help us single chaps, especially when there there is an updated post asking for something in particular although I guess inboxes get very full for single ladies so perhaps impossible to respond to all. "

We stopped replying no thanks due to all the abuse we received.

By *uggeeMan
6 weeks ago

Aberdare

"I personally think a swift reply to a message of no thanks would help us single chaps, especially when there there is an updated post asking for something in particular although I guess inboxes get very full for single ladies so perhaps impossible to respond to all. "

6 weeks ago

Treharris

"

It could be your marital status as that would put us off. Many will happily play though so good luck

A fair point x"

Our quick estimate based on your profile

"I'm married and doing this alone"

"I don't think I'm a swinger"

This tells us you're just here to cheat, and most couples/ladies won't touch that with a barge pole!

Swinging is not just about the sex and you seem to just want what you can get, try tinder for that.

Other elements are low time on the site plus 1 picture, understand not wanting your face but there's not alot to go on with your profile. We would immediately delete messages based on the profile.

6 weeks ago

Treharris

It's easier to delete than suffer the abuse, how about if a message is immediately deleted take that as a sign

6 weeks ago

Treharris

"I personally think a swift reply to a message of no thanks would help us single chaps, especially when there there is an updated post asking for something in particular although I guess inboxes get very full for single ladies so perhaps impossible to respond to all.

We stopped replying no thanks due to all the abuse we received."

So did we, unless it's been a few messages and the guy has shown they are mature enough to handle rejection

By *leefMan
6 weeks ago

Swansea

Some women get literally hundreds off messages....they need an app to automatically answer all of them.....like the Yahweh Insta-Prayer scene in Bruce Almighty 🙂

By *aarv80Man
6 weeks ago

Crumlin

Unless you are a VERY exceptional single male, you probably won't have encountered the fact that there is actually a messaging limit, and the sheer volume of "no thanks" that some people will have to send would eat an awful lot of their genuine message allowance.

On top of opening yourself up to an abusive reply because you said no (how dare you)

By *uggeeMan
6 weeks ago

Aberdare

"

A fair point x

This tells us you're just here to cheat, and most couples/ladies won't touch that with a barge pole!

Swinging is not just about the sex and you seem to just want what you can get, try tinder for that.

Other elements are low time on the site plus 1 picture, understand not wanting your face but there's not alot to go on with your profile. We would immediately delete messages based on the profile.

"

Thanks for the great advice I appreciate it.

By *unnybunsWoman
6 weeks ago

Between here and over there

"

A fair point x

Thanks for the great advice I appreciate it. "

Also I have never heard a marriage called a long term relationship

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

"I personally think a swift reply to a message of no thanks would help us single chaps, especially when there there is an updated post asking for something in particular although I guess inboxes get very full for single ladies so perhaps impossible to respond to all.

It's easier to delete than suffer the abuse, how about if a message is immediately deleted take that as a sign "

I get that I would never be abusive to anyone on here if it’s a no then that’s good enough for me I never bombard profiles with further messages but I guess we are not all the same

By *aigressMan
6 weeks ago

Cardiff

A polite no thank you goes a long way

*totally get the volume though

By *ackthelad3785Man
6 weeks ago

swansea

Chat for ages have great chemistry and banter, send face pic........sorry your not my type!!!

By *coutDWoman
6 weeks ago

Pontypridd

"I know your profile says you're not meeting anyone new; but you can't blame a man for trying..."

Yep I can Byeeeeee

"Please Stop!"

Idiot doesn't stop. BLOCKED

By *3xymamaWoman
6 weeks ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"Chat for ages have great chemistry and banter, send face pic........sorry your not my type!!! "

Maybe best to send a face picture early on, it saves investing anymore time if there's no attraction... just suggestion by the way

By *aigressMan
6 weeks ago

Cardiff

"Chat for ages have great chemistry and banter, send face pic........sorry your not my type!!!

Maybe best to send a face picture early on, it saves investing anymore time if there's no attraction... just suggestion by the way "

Even better ... send them a picture of someone else's face...

I'm jesting..

But yeah.. I get my mug out early

As a single fella, I think it shows a level of intent.

Also .. better to know if you fancy someone sooner

By *batMan
6 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Long profiles that start ranty and negative, rant a bit negatively and finish on a negative rant. Often there’s a code word to prove you’ve read it all.

It’s important to be up front and honest, but there’s different ways of doing it.

Gbat

6 weeks ago

Treharris

"Long profiles that start ranty and negative, rant a bit negatively and finish on a negative rant. Often there’s a code word to prove you’ve read it all.

It’s important to be up front and honest, but there’s different ways of doing it.

Gbat "

Guess you don't realise how frustrating it is to get messages from people who clearly haven't even read your status let alone profile

By *elNRoobsCouple
6 weeks ago

Swansea

"Long profiles that start ranty and negative, rant a bit negatively and finish on a negative rant. Often there’s a code word to prove you’ve read it all.

Gbat "

I think the rant is usually added after becoming jaded with some responses. We'd call it a disclaimer on ours on what we are after. And ours is wordy and specific, to hopefully give a background on us.

By *elNRoobsCouple
6 weeks ago

Swansea

"Chat for ages have great chemistry and banter, send face pic........sorry your not my type!!!

Maybe best to send a face picture early on, it saves investing anymore time if there's no attraction... just suggestion by the way "

Ours are always out, Hers to attract people and his to counteract and filter off people haha

By *etelikestomeetMan
6 weeks ago

Cardiff

Where to begin!

Statuses like this is facebook!

Statuses asking for money!

People who moan about dick pics but will happily show pics of their vag and/or arsehole.

Lengthy bios

People who moan about how shitty men on this site letting them down or just being dicks and asking where are all the good men for them to blatantly ignore the good men and carry on with the ducks.

The fact this site has become all about the socials. Particularly in south wales. It's not so bad in other areas of the country.

Pics with statements asking 'fab my pic for a meet' or similar.

Gapping vag and arsehole pics

People who clearly have no intention of ever meeting anyone and only using this site for attention and an ego boost.

People who meet single guys but have them blocked as a message preference?!

People who moan about one liners who then respond with one liners or even worse, one word?!

By *batMan
6 weeks ago

"Guess you don't realise how frustrating it is to get messages from people who clearly haven't even read your status let alone profile"

Oh no, for sure I understand that. Even as a single guy I get more messages than I want that are quite contrary to what I’ve said I’m looking for. I imagine it’s a lot worse for you.

And lots of posts have commented on people’s frustration in this respect.

But I’m specifically talking about those that read as quite rude or well, ranty! I find it off putting and unwelcoming.

My comment wasn’t intended as a personal slight towards anyone here.

Gbat

By *batMan
6 weeks ago

" We'd call it a disclaimer on ours on what we are after. And ours is wordy and specific, to hopefully give a background on us. "

Yeah, that’s how I see yours. And you’re very open and welcoming in real life too!!

Gbat

By *elNRoobsCouple
6 weeks ago

Swansea

"Where to begin!

People who moan about dick pics but will happily show pics of their vag and/or arsehole.

Lengthy bios

People who moan about how shitty men on this site letting them down or just being dicks and asking where are all the good men for them to blatantly ignore the good men and carry on with the ducks.

The fact this site has become all about the socials. Particularly in south wales. It's not so bad in other areas of the country.

People who clearly have no intention of ever meeting anyone and only using this site for attention and an ego boost.

People who moan about one liners who then respond with one liners or even worse, one word?!"

Maybe easier to discuss what you like about this place, would take less time haha jk

By *elNRoobsCouple
6 weeks ago

Swansea

" We'd call it a disclaimer on ours on what we are after. And ours is wordy and specific, to hopefully give a background on us.

Yeah, that’s how I see yours. And you’re very open and welcoming in real life too!!

Gbat "

Awww thanks. We are open and honest about what we want, and we respect others and will chat to everyone (until someone annoys Ruby - then the red head comes through, but that takes a lot). We enjoy the social side, making friends, as much as the play. For us that is what swinging is.

By *etelikestomeetMan
6 weeks ago

Cardiff

"Where to begin!

Lengthy bios

People who moan about one liners who then respond with one liners or even worse, one word?!

Maybe easier to discuss what you like about this place, would take less time haha jk"

Haha so true these days!

If this question would have popped up between 7 and 10 years ago I would have said nothing but this site has changed drastically over the last few years. Shame really but the lure is still there as every now and then you come across some really lovely people and it makes it all worth while.

By *elNRoobsCouple
6 weeks ago

Swansea

Seems everyone has their own issues here. We find just dealing with people one to one when they message is best at moment, Ruby's single profile inbox is ridiculous, filled with people who have not read a single bit of her profile (fuck boys mainly), the couple one is similar but not to the volume of her personal one. Del's is like a tumble infested town in a Western film haha.

So we have an inkling of all the issues related with solo male, solo female and couples profiles. There is no answer, just try to curate your profile to suit you, ignore/block who you have no interest in and keep on truckin'.

By *3xymamaWoman
6 weeks ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"Where to begin!

Lengthy bios

People who moan about one liners who then respond with one liners or even worse, one word?!"

People run their profile as they wish..

As for socials, some like them as a way of getting to know people..

Don't like what you read, see on a profile then scroll passed it.

Don't worry, be happy 😃

Fab has something for everyone

By *inkyCeltMan
6 weeks ago

Newport

"Conversations that start well then end up with them wanting you to piss in their eyes and shit on their chests "

That sounds like someone has strayed from an entirely different site

By *abriellajackCouple
6 weeks ago

Newport

The updates that appear on our local updates from guys who can't get meets so constantly rant about how 'nobody on this site is genuine, you're all time wasters etc etc.'

They then delete their profile before reappearing a few days later with the same rants. Always blows my mind how they can't see that sort of entitled attitude makes them entirely unappealing and the last people a genuine couple or woman would want to spend time with.

By *etelikestomeetMan
6 weeks ago

Cardiff

"Where to begin!

Lengthy bios

Don't worry, be happy 😃

Fab has something for everyone "

Why did you feel the need to respond with answers to my rants?

This forum post is for ranting and that's exactly what I did haha

I know there are reasons behind it all but that doesn't make it any less annoying

By *Silver-Man
6 weeks ago

Mold

People who moan about recieving one liner messages, like they expect a book to be written. One liners are fine in my book, it starts a conversation, for me it's how the coversation continues.

By *3xymamaWoman
6 weeks ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"Where to begin!

Lengthy bios

Don't worry, be happy 😃

Fab has something for everyone

Why did you feel the need to respond with answers to my rants?

This forum post is for ranting and that's exactly what I did haha

I know there are reasons behind it all but that doesn't make it any less annoying"

I replied because I can 😄

By *abriellajackCouple
6 weeks ago

Newport

"People who moan about recieving one liner messages, like they expect a book to be written. One liners are fine in my book, it starts a conversation, for me it's how the coversation continues."

Some days we get anywhere between 50 and 100 messages. Some women get 10x that amount. We physically don't have enough time to continue a conversation with the 90% of them that send a 'hi, how are you' in the hope that they will turn out to have more to offer in a conversation. It's also the most mundane question in the world to answer when talking to a complete stranger.

We don't want war and peace, literally a couple of lines from someone telling us why they feel we would match is all we look for.

By *Silver-Man
6 weeks ago

Mold

"People who moan about recieving one liner messages, like they expect a book to be written. One liners are fine in my book, it starts a conversation, for me it's how the coversation continues.

Some days we get anywhere between 50 and 100 messages. Some women get 10x that amount. We physically don't have enough time to continue a conversation with the 90% of them that send a 'hi, how are you' in the hope that they will turn out to have more to offer in a conversation. It's also the most mundane question in the world to answer when talking to a complete stranger.

We don't want war and peace, literally a couple of lines from someone telling us why they feel we would match is all we look for. "

😏

By *imandHer9396Couple
6 weeks ago

Bridgend

"Can I ask you a question?"

You just did 🙃

By *utkinsMan
6 weeks ago

south wales

Women and couples asking for money to meet urgh

Time wasters

People who clearly like the idea of swinging but don’t have any intention of actually taking the plunge

The rude and abusive…sadly it’s very much on the rise here

Finally… those demanding photos to even open dialogue from people with lots of public photos, when they have none

5 weeks ago

Treharris

New rant,

People who try to add you as a friend even though you've never spoken before

By *orphia2003Woman
5 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

People who moan that nobody will chat / meet. Then when you do, they don't have decency to confirm meet or actually show up.

People who mistakenly think that 'social meet only' means they are going to get a shag.

Women in couples, who claim to be bi, but when you meet are happy to receive, but not reciprocate.

Men who think sending a dick pic as first message is acceptable.

By *igBob4FunMan
5 weeks ago

Cardiff

Social meet = you get the drinks in, I'll drink for free then go home.. Without you

Status with "Must have a clear face pic or I'll delete without reading"... then you look at their pixelated profiles

By *heoriginalCJMan
5 weeks ago

mystic valley

"Social meet = you get the drinks in, I'll drink for free then go home.. "

What else would a social meet be ?

By *igBob4FunMan
5 weeks ago

Cardiff

"

What else would a social meet be ?"

So you're saying you only do it for free drinks?

By *heoriginalCJMan
5 weeks ago

mystic valley

"

So you're saying you only do it for free drinks? "

No, I'm saying I would be prepared to pay for drinks being a gentleman.

A social is purely meeting someone to see if you hit it off.

Why would you moan if it cost you a few drinks to find that out ?

By *orphia2003Woman
5 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

Personally I pay for my own drinks when I have a social, or go in rounds. That way nobody needs to feel obligated or taken advantage of (not that they should anyway) and I make very clear that it is just a social chat.

Still amazes me the number of people who can't understand that.

By *untiWoman
5 weeks ago

Newport

"People who moan that nobody will chat / meet. Then when you do, they don't have decency to confirm meet or actually show up.

People who mistakenly think that 'social meet only' means they are going to get a shag.

Women in couples, who claim to be bi, but when you meet are happy to receive, but not reciprocate.

Men who think sending a dick pic as first message is acceptable."

Agree with all of the above.

Reading these it's no wonder us women meet at all!

By *nthony76!Man
5 weeks ago

lligwy

Ghosted after sending pics

On a number of occasions you chair a pic showing yourself and every message after goes unopened

I get it I am not everyone's type

Not a stunning guy, and there are 1000s of better looking guys so I am not offended and I won't go all phsyco, just say not my type

Will say one thing I really smell good all the time (I get told thst often!!)

By * wanna make you sweatMan
5 weeks ago

swansea

Nothing pisses me off more than people wanting meets and chat but then don’t meet or even reply

Another one people have their age range set on 18 and then say oh you can’t be serious your old in your 20s why would you want to me is older people, well some people get off to an older woman with a more mature body 😞 would be better to be taken more seriously unless proven otherwise im sure we are all here for similar reasons, would love to know if im right or wrong

By *evin7Man
5 weeks ago

Beaufort

I have shown interest in a couple. I seemed to meet their criteria, but I had reservations, as they had NO photos on their profile. I have a fair few pics on mine. Unusually, they contacted me, asking for a face pic.? I was so dumbfounded, I admit to ignoring the request. Is this normal practice for ‘in demand couple seeking male’ ?

By *nthony76!Man
5 weeks ago

lligwy

"I have shown interest in a couple. I seemed to meet their criteria, but I had reservations, as they had NO photos on their profile. I have a fair few pics on mine. Unusually, they contacted me, asking for a face pic.? I was so dumbfounded, I admit to ignoring the request. Is this normal practice for ‘in demand couple seeking male’ ?"

Remember

On here the ladies, couples are more desirable than single men, cos there are more single men than anything else

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman
5 weeks ago

Medway

"People who think this is a hook up site, someone put in the forum about 'strangers fucking strangers'... people just not understanding swing8ng isn't that at all

I hear that a lot.

There are those its a lifestyle choice the rest treat it as just a hook up...

Makes you wonder if they normally have to pay "

I feel bad for sex workers whom have to deal with that type! I'm sure they don't get paid enough!!!

5 weeks ago

swansea

[Removed by poster at 11/08/24 21:36:51]

5 weeks ago

Treharris

"

Why would you moan if it cost you a few drinks to find that out ?"

unfortunately not alot of guys get it, we are quite happy if it's just a social and the other guy/couple drink our drink. Don't expect anyone to bring a bottle if we invite people around for a drink. We thought that was just what hosts do

5 weeks ago

swansea

"

unfortunately not alot of guys get it, we are quite happy if it's just a social and the other guy/couple drink our drink. Don't expect anyone to bring a bottle if we invite people around for a drink. We thought that was just what hosts do "

Yeah if you invite someone over then that’s fair enough, but when do I get my invite over then 🫣 need to lower your age range btw 😂

5 weeks ago

Treharris

"

unfortunately not alot of guys get it, we are quite happy if it's just a social and the other guy/couple drink our drink. Don't expect anyone to bring a bottle if we invite people around for a drink. We thought that was just what hosts do

Yeah if you invite someone over then that’s fair enough, but when do I get my invite over then 🫣 need to lower your age range btw 😂"

Sorry age range is there for a reason, Caroline doesn't want to play with people she could be a mum too and I get it

5 weeks ago

swansea

"

Yeah if you invite someone over then that’s fair enough, but when do I get my invite over then 🫣 need to lower your age range btw 😂

Sorry age range is there for a reason, Caroline doesn't want to play with people she could be a mum too and I get it "

That’s very fair but only 2 years 😅ahaha good luck

By *ow DDWoman
5 weeks ago

just up your street

People who wink or message and when I go to look at their profile it's hidden!!! Wtf!! Lol

5 weeks ago

Treharris

"People who wink or message and when I go to look at their profile it's hidden!!! Wtf!! Lol "

Same when they send a message, very annoying how are we meant to decide if ita worth time talking to then

By *ommy trucker1Man
5 weeks ago

south wales

When couples / singles look at single profiles and they clearly state not looking for single guys ?.or you can't message as they've blocked single guys .

5 weeks ago

Treharris

"When couples / singles look at single profiles and they clearly state not looking for single guys ?.or you can't message as they've blocked single guys ."

If you had a couples or singles profile you'd understand why this is done

5 weeks ago

Treharris

Another one to add, people who treat this like Facebook, for example there's a thread on another forum heading talking about children's vaccines, why would that be a discussion point on a swingers forum

By *wm19Man
5 weeks ago

Cardiff

"Another one to add, people who treat this like Facebook, for example there's a thread on another forum heading talking about children's vaccines, why would that be a discussion point on a swingers forum "

100% this…

By *aviesteveMan
5 weeks ago

near by

It's extremely hard to get a meet or even a conversation out of some girls on this site it's so frustrating, I for 1 have tried every angle I can even in saying let's fuck not that I wanted to but just thought give it a try, I have spoke to loads of men who feel the same,

By *elsh_cake69Man
5 weeks ago

Aberdare

One woman on her constantly begging for fag's, no fag's no shag!!

My profile is about to get banned again!!

About her 15th profile this year for apparently getting reported

By *urvaceousVioletWoman
5 weeks ago

RCT

"New rant,

People who try to add you as a friend even though you've never spoken before "

This drives me mad, I didn't realise when I joined they only wanted to be a friend to nose at my private pictures. Get at least 5-8 requests from strangers every day.

Also, people expecting an explanation as to why they are not for you.

No one owes anyone anything and I hate when people say "but why this, why not, can't you just..."

I said no politely now fuck off!

5 weeks ago

Treharris

"New rant,

This drives me mad, I didn't realise when I joined they only wanted to be a friend to nose at my private pictures. Get at least 5-8 requests from strangers every day.

No one owes anyone anything and I hate when people say "but why this, why not, can't you just..."

I said no politely now fuck off! "

We had that this weekend, and when we said noone owes you anything the guy literally threatened to force the issue. Him and what army lol

By *urvaceousVioletWoman
5 weeks ago

RCT

"New rant,

We had that this weekend, and when we said noone owes you anything the guy literally threatened to force the issue. Him and what army lol"

There are some lovely people on this site but there are also some absolute dickheads with massive chips on their shoulders.

My hotlist is pretty huge but my block list is enormous

By *moureuse69Couple
5 weeks ago

Bridgend

Think this is the oldest rant, people who dont read profiles!

Dont get me wrong its not the end of the world but it is funny!

By *ierced_VikingMan
5 weeks ago

Aberdare

As a single bloke that's genuinely into the 'lifestyle' it makes the genuine guys life so much harder! I completely understand I'm not everyones type and I don't expect anything, just wish that it could be monitored or filtered easier!

By *3xymamaWoman
5 weeks ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"New rant,

I said no politely now fuck off! "

If you leave the friend requests just sitting in the box, they can't re-send.. that's why I often say "this is where unsolicited friend requests come to die" 🤣😂🤣

By *utkinsMan
5 weeks ago

south wales

"New rant,

We had that this weekend, and when we said noone owes you anything the guy literally threatened to force the issue. Him and what army lol"

He was going to take it to the citizens advice bureau.

By *onesyf50Man
5 weeks ago

mid wales

Love these 😅

No shows

No pictures or bio but want a pic first

Lying about age

Catfishing

5 weeks ago

Treharris

"Love these 😅

No shows

No pictures or bio but want a pic first

Lying about age

Catfishing "

People (typically couples or single guys) who lie to try and get sex of the female of the couple without having to have the man involved

Post new Message to Thread