Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

30/6 - Cardiff City Centre Hotel Spa

Jump to newest

By *reamHim OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Cardiff Hotel 30th June for 1 Night

MF couple staying at a Cardiff City Centre Hotel with a Pool/Spa/Sauna. It'd be one of our first times looking for an experience with others so we are looking to maybe use the pool/hot tub/Sauna together as a couple. Would post a description of F bikini on here and if you are a member of a hotel spa see us in there, It'd be hot to know someone knew we were there. Maybe enter the hot tub when we're in there and just strike up a normal conversation. Maybe give you a phrase or comment to say so we knew you were from Fan and you knew it was us. Be horny to know that. Maybe we'd then use the sauna and you could enter and sit in there with us. While in there, if no-one else was inside, maybe you occasionally adjust your cock when F looking at you. Possibly after a while if she's looking, you adjust it again but flash her some of it and she reciprocates by flashing her pussy/tits back. Possibly let you touch her if the opportunity arises and no other people in there but see how it develops.

If you are a user of a Cardiff city centre hotel that has a gym/pool/sauna or are staying at one 30/6 and would be interested, message me and I will let you know if it's the hotel we are staying in and any arrangements.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orphia2003Woman
7 days ago

Tonypandy.

If you are looking to play as a couple, you might find it more successful if you use your couples profile.

What you are looking for does seem quite 'scripted' so I could understand if some people might feel as though they were being expected to 'perform'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread