Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

One on one/ couples Socials

Jump to newest

By *r Incendiary OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Cardiff Area

I’ve been on fab for quite some time and the changes have been significant. One of the changes that I find difficult to understand is the reticence for people to have socials before deciding it’s a Go or a No Go. Sending messages and providing photos were usually followed up with a social meet.. but no longer… it’s usually a blunt Not Interested or ghosting. I wonder why that is… and I guess it could be the ratio between men and women on Fab… which must be 50 to 1.

Many women complain of no shows or fantasists posting false pics.. when the bona fide guys don’t get a look in.. I’m not sure what the answer is.. but making guys subscribe could out the idiots and scammers and let people who are serious contenders get a look in and meet before you greet. What do you think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issing DoryCouple
17 weeks ago

42 Wallaby Way

We prefer group socials to 1-2-1 socials. Find it much more relaxed and rarely do 1-2-1 socials. Dory

By *coutDWoman
17 weeks ago

Pontypridd

"I’ve been on fab for quite some time and the changes have been significant. One of the changes that I find difficult to understand is the reticence for people to have socials before deciding it’s a Go or a No Go. Sending messages and providing photos were usually followed up with a social meet.. but no longer… it’s usually a blunt Not Interested or ghosting. I wonder why that is… and I guess it could be the ratio between men and women on Fab… which must be 50 to 1.

Many women complain of no shows or fantasists posting false pics.. when the bona fide guys don’t get a look in.. I’m not sure what the answer is.. but making guys subscribe could out the idiots and scammers and let people who are serious contenders get a look in and meet before you greet. What do you think "

By ghosting do you mean they chat to you for a while and make it sound like they are interested or just that they don't reply at all? Asking because they are quite separate things.

I've also met for play and then afterwards the other person has overstepped the mark and I've warned and then blocked them. No doubt they considered that ghosting.

I always meet someone socially before I meet to play but if I was to try more social meets from those I chat to I would not have room for any other life activities. A chat is never guaranteed to be more than that.

Charging one sex more than another isn't the answer I don't think.

Post new Message to Thread