Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Gym fantasies

Jump to newest

By *inkycymro OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Llanelli

Is it just me or does anyone else get distracted in gyms. For me there’s something about a sweaty lady. Anyone in Llanelli gyms here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elshbbcMan
5 weeks ago

swansea

Mate it’s the gym leggings do it for me, some have insane bootys that you want to leave your hand prints on

By *attoodchapMan
5 weeks ago

Swansea

Couldn't agree more! The physique on some of the ladies in the gym now are incredible! I know it's gym etiquette not to look but there's so many mirrors!

By *lintshire doggerMan
5 weeks ago

flintshire

The gym i go to is 24 hour and unmanned after 9, there are some couples that cant be seen in the main gym floor for a fair while some nights. There must be a cardio room somewhere because sometimes they come back sweaty

By *ancardiff7Man
5 weeks ago

Near Cowbridge

Personally I don't really look at anyone in the gym in a sexual way and I hope nobody is looking at me in that manner either.

I'm there to work out and improve myself little by little. There are other outlets for perving, like fab for example.

By *issP69Woman
5 weeks ago

Neath

"Personally I don't really look at anyone in the gym in a sexual way and I hope nobody is looking at me in that manner either.

I'm there to work out and improve myself little by little. There are other outlets for perving, like fab for example."

One of the many reasons a lot of women won't train in gyms because of blokes who can't just respect that they are there to train. Especially in a society where its so important to ensure women feel safe and comfortable in what would have always been described as a male dominated environment in the not so distant past. Be a part of the solution guys, not the problem. Help women feel safe and comfortable in gyms, your attitudes can really help

By *hiswaythatwayMan
5 weeks ago

abertawe

A gym is a place to work out and get a sweat on. Not to perv. A bit like all those there to take a video for their social media. If you are using it to critique your own form fine but leave the phone in the locker otherwise.

By *issing DoryCouple
5 weeks ago

42 Wallaby Way

Well said to the past 3 posters above. I'm a very big woman so feel conscious just stepping through the doors. Seeing women get ogled when they are working out is offputting.

By *inkycymro OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Llanelli

Hang on, not at 1 point did I say a stare and harass women at the gym. In fact I’m quite the opposite. And anyway I’ve seen plenty of women eyeing up the men in the gym, but nobody mentions that

By *inge84Woman
5 weeks ago

RCT

Everyone looks at other people everywhere anyway.....shops, walking down the street, work, clubs, gym.

It's how you go about it do exactly yes.....not stare in a horrid pervy way lol

By *andering Welsh GuyMan
5 weeks ago

All over the place

Not just you mate

By *ancardiff7Man
4 weeks ago

Near Cowbridge

"Hang on, not at 1 point did I say a stare and harass women at the gym. In fact I’m quite the opposite. And anyway I’ve seen plenty of women eyeing up the men in the gym, but nobody mentions that "

No, you mentioned that you get distracted though. I think it's OK to notice someone attractive at the gym, but I wouldn't let it break my concentration from my workout.

To be fair, I'm usually too busy feeling like death to concentrate on who's around me

As an aside, when I first started training 20odd years ago, there were only a handful of women in the gym. Now there's loads and it's a healthier environment for it.

Post new Message to Thread