Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

The more mature lady

Jump to newest

By *hewankinman OP   Man
18 weeks ago

wales

Had sex on Friday with a stunning lady in her mid seventies……she was insatiable, it was fantastic…..

Anyone else had an experience with a mature woman?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
18 weeks ago

My current personal best (aka oldest lady friend) was 57 years old. This was just over a year ago, before I moved to Cardiff. She was a customer of mine and made a move on me, during a business meeting!

Who said you can't mix business and pleasure?

She was insatiable, and quickly became a FWB. Despite having hip problems, she particularly loved CNC... for as long as her hip could endure it.

Personally, I see age as just a number and typically don't discriminate. However, I find that older Goddesses tend to be more direct, approachable and self-aware (all desirable qualities to me).

Hope that didn't sound too ageist, or offend anyone! :/

By *hewankinman OP   Man
18 weeks ago

wales

"My current personal best (aka oldest lady friend) was 57 years old. This was just over a year ago, before I moved to Cardiff. She was a customer of mine and made a move on me, during a business meeting!

Who said you can't mix business and pleasure?

She was insatiable, and quickly became a FWB. Despite having hip problems, she particularly loved CNC... for as long as her hip could endure it.

Personally, I see age as just a number and typically don't discriminate. However, I find that older Goddesses tend to be more direct, approachable and self-aware (all desirable qualities to me).

Hope that didn't sound too ageist, or offend anyone! :/

"

Similar thing here, I’ve known this lady for years, and for no reason or rhyme we ended up in bed….age is just a number, I’m no spring chicken myself lol

By *orphia2003Woman
18 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

Played with several ladies and gents in Thier 70s. Certainly not just the young ones who know how to have fun.

By *rettyflamingoCouple
18 weeks ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

"Had sex on Friday with a stunning lady in her mid seventies……she was insatiable, it was fantastic…..

Anyone else had an experience with a mature woman? "

Not that much older than you then.

By *hewankinman OP   Man
18 weeks ago

wales

"Had sex on Friday with a stunning lady in her mid seventies……she was insatiable, it was fantastic…..

Anyone else had an experience with a mature woman?

Not that much older than you then."

No she wasn’t. ….. and probably fitter tbh

By *amaramanCouple
18 weeks ago

Cardiff

Age is just a number

Ask Tom Jones

By *orphnStormMan
18 weeks ago

Pontypridd

We've had plenty of fun with older ladies and couples.

Post new Message to Thread