Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

wentwood dogging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

anyone go dogging up wentwood forest or reservoir???

what nights/times are best??

thanks..

D.x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Not being funny but dont think its a gd idea to discuss dogging places or times in open chat forums u never know whos lurking about forums

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whenever we see a dogging site location discussed in open chat we never return or go to the place.

To many "self appointed decency patrols", "angry pimps losing business", "police", Muggers use the info to cause problems

over a year ago

well looks like the said location is ruined now

over a year ago

pmsl prof trust you to have ur say lol xxxxxx

over a year ago

"well looks like the said location is ruined now "

Not neccesarily true, these sites are advertised on a number of other websites and people continue to have fun. So many sites list them these days and they are well attended.

Admittedly there are a handful that are now defunct due to boyo racers but an equal amount continue to thrive.

over a year ago

and a lot of them get surrounded by arseholes in cars and fuck the swingers whether they want to or not, should keep the places out of chat and forums

over a year ago

How would people know where to go x

By *2123Man
over a year ago

All over

This place seems like it may be picking up again, anyone??

This place is very big, miles and miles of woodland and many car parks. This isn't a exact location, just the area. So it's not giving away exact locations.

Apparently this place used to be great, very far out of the way. But from my experience recently it could be back on the up? There are many great hidden discreet locations where I've witnessed some action again lately.

Anyone shed any light?

By *ilthy RichMan
over a year ago

Aldgate

Not been for a year but the police used to patrol regularly... Evening officer!

over a year ago

Article in the evening post. Police are naming the dogging sites and cracking down on them. They seem to be targeting Portcawl to down west. Be careful. If its got blue flashing lights on it, its not the ice cream man lol.

By *2123Man
over a year ago

All over

Thanks for the replies!

Wow people come from as far as Cardiff to wentwood, I heard back in the day it was a top dogging place?

I've stopped off here a few times traveling back from work and to me it looked like this place was picking back up and lots of evidence of it in the car parks.

It's quite far in to the middle of no where so am surprised by police presents by it's defienty better safe than sorry, it I lent look good especially in my works car! That would be a tricky one to explain to the boss

Post new Message to Thread