Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Insisting on Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just came across a cpl looking for a meet and insisting only verified people reply to their appeal.

Nothing wrong with that in the first instance but I then noticed they've been on here over a year and don't have a single verification themselves. Just to add to their wows their age range is 10 years less than the age of one of their ages.

It's the funniest thing I've see in ages but then realised there's loads of people requesting the same verified replies even though they don't have any.

Seems a tad cheeky to be honest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

site is full of them guys with no veris and they got up looking for meets lol look at there profiles aweek later thay still not met lol

over a year ago

Bow down before the might Dune and join my cult. We might be in the shadows and keep the veris hidden but we have a ball. Ok you have to sacrifice the jelly babies every so often but hey...I'm God. I must be if I have a cult.

By the way - being serious - I have seen fems behave just as bad if not worse than guys so lets keep the old single guys blah blah BS out of it please. Some people are idiots. Others are just morons. Some are cool. Veris showing, hidden, present or not.

over a year ago

"Bow down before the might Dune and join my cult. We might be in the shadows and keep the veris hidden but we have a ball. Ok you have to sacrifice the jelly babies every so often but hey...I'm God. I must be if I have a cult

"

Does ANYONE understand what the fuck this means ?

over a year ago

"Just came across a cpl looking for a meet and insisting only verified people reply to their appeal.

Nothing wrong with that in the first instance but I then noticed they've been on here over a year and don't have a single verification themselves. Just to add to their wows their age range is 10 years less than the age of one of their ages.

It's the funniest thing I've see in ages but then realised there's loads of people requesting thsame verified replies even though they don'thave any.

Seems a tad cheeky to be honest "

i often think those tht have been on for over a year with no veries are fake profiles as surely they would have had a social meet,attended a social or someone would know them before I think they re here to perv the pics or just don't have the courage to meet.when we ave ever accepted them as friends meets have never come to fruition i think cos the woman didnt exist.we now only arrange meets and accept friend requests with verified people.every time we have arrangedmeets with unverified people its notworked out one way or the other.we are meeting one couple in the next week unverified on here but we have spoken on the phone with both and they are experienced swingers and we all know our boundaries for the meet.but they only been on a few weeks.lol.not a year.poppyxx

over a year ago

"Bow down before the might Dune and join my cult. We might be in the shadows and keep the veris hidden but we have a ball. Ok you have to sacrifice the jelly babies every so often but hey...I'm God. I must be if I have a cult

No i think he has misread what the couple put up .the veries weren't hidden .they had none to show even if they wanted to.i got nothing against people hiding their veries if they want but you have to think if someone been on here for over a year with no meets they are either very unlucky or very picky or perving pics,lol

Does ANYONE understand what the fuck this means ?

"

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Cpl's,single guys or fems we treat them all the same:No MEET veri's= we not interested.

10 month of swinging and never been let down (neither have we ever let anyone down) means we obviously doing something right

YES i KNOW:we were newbies once.The very 1st thing we did was to attend a social,we didn't expect experienced Fabsters to'give us a chance' as we so often hear.Sorry our playtime is to lmtd

Cheeky buggers who ask for what they can't provide themselfes ........pathetic + not for us

(susie)

By *etlinkMan
over a year ago

cardiff

"

YES i KNOW:we were newbies once.The very 1st thing we did was to attend a social,we didn't expect experienced Fabsters to'give us a chance' as we so often hear.Sorry our playtime is to lmtd "

over a year ago

"

YES i KNOW:we were newbies once.The very 1st thing we did was to attend a social,we didn't expect experienced Fabsters to'give us a chance' as we so often hear.Sorry our playtime is to lmtd

"

yes fair play we only just started going to them but hen w tend to do everything backwards .lol.we got given chances but were lucky to meet people who wanted to meet us again so didnt meet new people for a good old while on here .now we are a bit of a cyber tart but with a good heart

over a year ago

Do what I do and block those who arent verified. Wont cut out those with webcam-only veris, but cuts out the majority of the crap.

Post new Message to Thread