FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

What's the naughtiest thing you ever done swinging?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Come on all you filthy fuckers fess up? What the most pervy things you done that made you shoot your load the most or cum buckets on a boner finder swing?bad poppy investigates.lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I think there must be some charm pie eaters out there for sure .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

watch the wife being made airtight by 3 guys

over a year ago

Mmm where do I begin!

By *erryandSailorCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

as soon as I saw this post I knew Poppy would be the author

over a year ago

"watch the wife being made airtight by 3 guys"
i think mine is double anal .i have done it six times .the most extreme was with huge boy and blacklegend.lol.couldnt do it for long. Though .toooo girthy.lots more things i could mention tooo..

over a year ago

"Mmm where do I begin! "
ohhhhhhh i know you Josie are a very very naughty girl in deed i bet you and Scott 08 have some wicked naughty tails to tell indeed.

over a year ago

"as soon as I saw this post I knew Poppy would be the author"
mmmmmmmm do i really have such a naughty persona as that .bad poppyxx

over a year ago

"watch the wife being made airtight by 3 guysi think mine is double anal .i have done it six times .the most extreme was with huge boy and blacklegend.lol.couldnt do it for long. Though .toooo girthy.lots more things i could mention tooo.. "
wow could u walk after that lol

By *erryandSailorCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

"watch the wife being made airtight by 3 guysi think mine is double anal .i have done it six times .the most extreme was with huge boy and blacklegend.lol.couldnt do it for long. Though .toooo girthy.lots more things i could mention tooo.. "

sounds bloody painfull

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Got caught naked in a guys room after a social along with Jayne, another couple, and a single fem. Manager cane up to ask us to keep the noise down, and didn't miss a beat at all of us trying to look nonchalant despite the fact we were all in various states of undress lol.

over a year ago

"watch the wife being made airtight by 3 guysi think mine is double anal .i have done it six times .the most extreme was with huge boy and blacklegend.lol.couldnt do it for long. Though .toooo girthy.lots more things i could mention tooo.. wow could u walk after that lol "
yes plenty of fisting lube and bobs your uncle.lol.lots of poppers too.xx

over a year ago

"watch the wife being made airtight by 3 guysi think mine is double anal .i have done it six times .the most extreme was with huge boy and blacklegend.lol.couldnt do it for long. Though .toooo girthy.lots more things i could mention tooo..

sounds bloody painfull"

no it was fun.only person to have done it with them .lol.pervy poppyxx

over a year ago

"Mmm where do I begin! "

Lol I bet

over a year ago

"Mmm where do I begin! "
am waiting josie4 for more naughty things?lolxx

over a year ago

Lots of naughty things but one fabster. Stuff her knickers into her wet pussy and then I fuck her nice and hard cuming in her pussy. Then pull out the knickers and sucked them clean very horny.

over a year ago

I have filled a lady's mouth, she gagged, then kissed her deep, cleaning her mouth of her spit and my precum, then used this to wet her pussy lips as i've gone down on her,

over a year ago

Wiped my cock on the curtains

over a year ago

This isn't naughty but thought I would share ... I was having d*unk sex with a family friend and I went soft after about an hour and realised I'd lost the condom I looked everywhere on the light shade, under the bed, in the bed no where to be seen . Had a txt 2 days later she had a burning pain in her pussy so her sister had a look and found a condom inside her lol (true story)

over a year ago

have fucked a gal at hers, and in the heat of the moment, cum all over the cream sofa, as well as her face, didn't tell her...

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Once, at a house party, I cheekily asked a sexy lady to give Jayne a lap-dance, not thinking she would. The party hosts had a pole in the front room, and she proceeded to give a stunning, highly erotic and sexy performance that soon had all the party-goers jammed into the room, or watching from the doorway. Her performance was the most sexually-charged I have ever seen, and the crowd watched as she gave Jayne a dance that broke all the usual "no touching" rules lol. As soon as it was over, a very excited Jayne dragged her off to another room to demonstrate her own moves, watched and assisted by myself and her own partner of the evening.

over a year ago

"Once, at a house party, I cheekily asked a sexy lady to give Jayne a lap-dance, not thinking she would. The party hosts had a pole in the front room, and she proceeded to give a stunning, highly erotic and sexy performance that soon had all the party-goers jammed into the room, or watching from the doorway. Her performance was the most sexually-charged I have ever seen, and the crowd watched as she gave Jayne a dance that broke all the usual "no touching" rules lol. As soon as it was over, a very excited Jayne dragged her off to another room to demonstrate her own moves, watched and assisted by myself and her own partner of the evening. "

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I'm not sure if it counts as naughty... more like lucky, but I (Martin) can honestly lay claim to have been the guy in an FFFFFM!

In Chameleons, its a party night and also my burpday.

Jayne has hooked up with a guy friend of ours for some "one on one" time, so I wander about feeling a little lost, checking out what's happening around the club. I'm soon joined on my wandering by two female friends of ours, who decide to treat the birthday boy, and so we find a room. We soon draw a crowd, as it's an open room, but the ladies let the guys know they can look, but not touch.

I'm soon lost in exploring the ladies, and I'm loving it! Then, seeing the crowd, two other ladies who we also know squeeze to the front to see what's going on, and seeing us, they decide to join in briefly, making me probably the luckiest bugger that's ever been to Chams lol!

And yes..... I had this huge cheesy grin on my face for days!

over a year ago

I've been a little angel when it comes to Fab...I keep all my secret naughty shit for a fet site

over a year ago

As a gentleman I never kiss and tell.

over a year ago

"Mmm where do I begin! am waiting josie4 for more naughty things?lolxx "
we put on a mmff at castle coch.lol.paddles and crops included .bad poppy and Josie.lol.xx

over a year ago

Come to the "cinema " with us and I'll show you just how naughty I can be

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/02/13 00:38:11]

over a year ago

"Come to the "cinema " with us and I'll show you just how naughty I can be "
lol.i bet you bad girl .poppyxx

over a year ago

We havent been that naughty yet lol open to offers tho

over a year ago

We havent been that naughty yet lol open to offers tho

over a year ago

"We havent been that naughty yet lol open to offers tho"
pity your day time meets cos i think I could corrupt you.you ever do evening ones ?poppyxx

over a year ago

"Come to the "cinema " with us and I'll show you just how naughty I can be "
will you wear your red boots .lol

over a year ago

"We havent been that naughty yet lol open to offers thopity your day time meets cos i think I could corrupt you.you ever do evening ones ?poppyxx "
sounds gd lol sometimes but not atm unfort what did u have in mind

over a year ago

"We havent been that naughty yet lol open to offers thopity your day time meets cos i think I could corrupt you.you ever do evening ones ?poppyxx sounds gd lol sometimes but not atm unfort what did u have in mind "
you think it .lol.i probably do it.lol.cream pie is definately on the menu .lol.

over a year ago

"We havent been that naughty yet lol open to offers thopity your day time meets cos i think I could corrupt you.you ever do evening ones ?poppyxx sounds gd lol sometimes but not atm unfort what did u have in mind you think it .lol.i probably do it.lol.cream pie is definately on the menu .lol. "
def sounds gd lol lickin a cream pie and gettin one at same time x

over a year ago

Steve & Nikki I'm free in the days

over a year ago

"We havent been that naughty yet lol open to offers thopity your day time meets cos i think I could corrupt you.you ever do evening ones ?poppyxx sounds gd lol sometimes but not atm unfort what did u have in mind you think it .lol.i probably do it.lol.cream pie is definately on the menu .lol. def sounds gd lol lickin a cream pie and gettin one at same time x"
yes yummy .thats bang on the money .yummy.

over a year ago

"Come to the "cinema " with us and I'll show you just how naughty I can be will you wear your red boots .lol "

If I'm very naughty , I expect I'll have a red bum to go with my red boots!

over a year ago

"Come to the "cinema " with us and I'll show you just how naughty I can be will you wear your red boots .lol

If I'm very naughty , I expect I'll have a red bum to go with my red boots! "

Would your palm be red as well from the spanking. ?

over a year ago

"Come to the "cinema " with us and I'll show you just how naughty I can be will you wear your red boots .lol

If I'm very naughty , I expect I'll have a red bum to go with my red boots!

Would your palm be red as well from the spanking. ? "

no i will take a paddle with me .are crops allowed in there too?i suspect your peachy little bum will look very beautiful nice and red and i might kiss it better after too.yummy.bad poppyxx

over a year ago

Can I just say double anal doesn't hurt if its done carefully and with respect to the recipient as long as plenty of lube is used and one treats the recipients ass as carefully as they would treat their own.i would say that its best to have two different size cocks and probably best for one of theses not to be so big as in lengthy nor girthy if the others is.thats always worked best to my satisfaction and pleasure.just expecting to ram two cocks up there with a bit f spit won't just work even if you lube on the condoms .so if your lucky to get given a chance at double anal dont be an idiot and make it an unpleasurable experience.think I should give pervy poppy top anal tips.lol.bad pervy poppyxx

over a year ago

"Can I just say double anal doesn't hurt if its done carefully and with respect to the recipient as long as plenty of lube is used and one treats the recipients ass as carefully as they would treat their own.i would say that its best to have two different size cocks and probably best for one of theses not to be so big as in lengthy nor girthy if the others is.thats always worked best to my satisfaction and pleasure.just expecting to ram two cocks up there with a bit f spit won't just work

even if you lube on the condoms .so if your lucky to get given a chance at double anal dont be an idiot and make it an unpleasurable experience.think I should give pervy poppy top anal tips.lol.bad pervy poppyxx "

Respect

over a year ago

Respect Josie i come with you next time are there two trees?xxthe popster.xxsafe sex only though.xx

Post new Message to Thread