Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Men slating mens profiles to girls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey peeps.

Sooooo 2 women I've met recently have been given jib for not agreeing to meet and then have started a rant about oh well you met him (me) and he's a man. Oh don't meet him again meet me, he's got too many verifications... 1 blokes gone so far he's actually upset the lady and she's given up hope on genuine decency of men and hidden her profile unlikely to return. This has angered me some what. Mostly for upsetting her and making her feel regret for meeting with me and partly because what right do men.. anyone in fact have to slag another man's profile is some attempt to gain from it albeit no idea how anyone could gain from it other than being viewed as a total ass-hat.

Anyone else had this happen?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never experienced this myself.

Have had messages saying potential playmates have messaged previous people I have met asking about me.

I don't have an issue with that as that's what my veris are there for, I always like to do my homework too and read the veris of anyone I may be considering meeting with.

Would never approach someone and tear down someone else to them though.

By *heoriginalCJMan
over a year ago

mystic valley

I used to get loads of shit mail and tale telling off other guys but it has stopped now I changed profiles.

It's only jealousy because they aren't reliable, honest single guys.

Because you have had meets and they haven't proved that.

over a year ago

I totally agree.. same here...nothing wrong with doing your homework if there's a good convo going and you feel there could be something. But that's not been the case. 1 of the girls told him where to go after he got all childish and started on my veris and pictures.

The other has had bad experiences and came here for a confidence boost and a little fun along the way and has been absolutely disgusted by men on here and the cherry on the cake was being made to feel bad about meeting me! It's just not on.

over a year ago

"I used to get loads of shit mail and tale telling off other guys but it has stopped now I changed profiles.

It's only jealousy because they aren't reliable, honest single guys.

Because you have had meets and they haven't proved that."

I suppose you are right. It's still not on though it is. I think people that desperate should go get their kicks else where if its not happening here...

over a year ago

I’ve had it with two individuals it’s not nice to be rubbished by jealous people , I know who they are and they’re pricks to be honest

over a year ago

All sounds very dramatic and negative OP

Let it all go over your head, as should the other parties. Enjoy

over a year ago

"I’ve had it with two individuals it’s not nice to be rubbished by jealous people , I know who they are and they’re pricks to be honest "

I guess it's more common that I would have thought.

By *an1978Woman
over a year ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

Yes I had someone message me when I had a verification by cam.

Along the lines of "you wouldn't cam sex with me but now you have a verification by cam etc etc ...

As it happens I had only chatted to the person that verified me.

I don't publish my veris.

I'm not meeting new people.

But people that I already know have verified me recently.

By *intsizedpocketrocketsCouple
over a year ago

Stafford

We've learnt in the last two weeks on fab that people can be very strange indeed!

Best advice is for everyone to ignore it.. let it wash over you and remember your the ones getting meets and not them

You must all be doing something right yourselves and it's them that need to be a bit more introspective and figure out why people aren't interested in them!

By *unshine500Man
over a year ago

west wales

I know how you feel OP, i have the same situation, i dont know if these men are just jealous, or just dont want to put in the groundwork with womwn or couples for a meet,

I just let it go over my head and laugh at them!

End of the day its them that make themselves look the idiots, i still get to meet the women they have sent messages to bad mouthing me and they have not

Chin up, carry on, its obvious we are doing something right and they aint

By *mooth Operator 07Man
over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

OP, brush it way, it's their negativity and not yours. What a sad world we live in eh.

Post new Message to Thread