Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Swingathon

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone been before?? I did Swingfields and adored it but can’t find anything on it so assuming Swingathon is similar. Also is anyone going?? Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

If you look on google it has it on sight .xx

We went first one last year was brilliant and hopefully going again this year .xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ohh I have found all the info for Swingathon but not for swingfields. Is swingfields still a thing? Xxx

By *km1Man
over a year ago

Swansea

I’m considering Swingathon. I’ve not been to ANYTHING like this before so a bit nervous about booking.

By *pples123456Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I’m considering Swingathon. I’ve not been to ANYTHING like this before so a bit nervous about booking. "

I went last year with a few other friends. We've booked again for this year, it's a brilliant weekend catching up with other like minded people from around the.country.

By *km1Man
over a year ago

Swansea

"I’m considering Swingathon. I’ve not been to ANYTHING like this before so a bit nervous about booking.

I went last year with a few other friends. We've booked again for this year, it's a brilliant weekend catching up with other like minded people from around the.country."

Thanks. I’d be going on my own most likely. But it sounds fantastic I have to say.

By *pples123456Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I’m considering Swingathon. I’ve not been to ANYTHING like this before so a bit nervous about booking.

I went last year with a few other friends. We've booked again for this year, it's a brilliant weekend catching up with other like minded people from around the.country.

Thanks. I’d be going on my own most likely. But it sounds fantastic I have to say. "

You'll be able to find us just look for the Welsh flag

By *km1Man
over a year ago

Swansea

iawn

Thanks. I’d be going on my own most likely. But it sounds fantastic I have to say.

You'll be able to find us just look for the Welsh flag "

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

I went last year as a noob to the lifestyle, having only been here a few months and only been to a club twice before.

It was a bit daunting, but I absolutely loved it! Everyone was really welcoming and it was just so much fun.

Booked up again this year, and I'd whole heartedly recommend it.

If anyone has any questions about it, or my experience, feel free to ask here or message me.

Post new Message to Thread