Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Whats your least favourite word?

Jump to newest

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

brecon

Mine is "maybe"...... FFS grab a cup of guts and commit...... get off the fekking fence for gods sack!!!

Especially annoying when used in the swinging context......AAAARARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

brecon

Gods sack? WTF?

Fat fingers lol!!!

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

'Agnostic' is high up there - get off the fence for pities sake!

Also legend and legendary are horribly abused and you rarely hear them used correctly. Journalists and TV bods are always calling people legendary that I know for a fact existed.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"'Agnostic' is high up there - get off the fence for pities sake!

Also legend and legendary are horribly abused and you rarely hear them used correctly. Journalists and TV bods are always calling people legendary that I know for a fact existed. "

Im agnostic. Which side do you want me to jump to? Believers or Non Believers. The existence of a God can neither be proved so believers are blind if not arrogant. Existence can not be disproven either. Therefore I see Atheists as arrogant and blind. Agnostic is the only thing to be. Unless YOU can prove otherwise ... which I doubt.

Myopic ..lovely word lousy state of mind.

Uhmmm Scab... that word makes me cringe.

over a year ago

Also legend and legendary are horribly abused and you rarely hear them used correctly. Journalists and TV bods are always calling people legendary that I know for a fact existed. "

Uhm .......scuse me ..... Legends DO exist.

Legends happened. Myths are mythical .. Legends can be factual or mythical. So uhmmmmmm Get off the fence!!

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Also legend and legendary are horribly abused and you rarely hear them used correctly. Journalists and TV bods are always calling people legendary that I know for a fact existed.

Legends happened. Myths are mythical .. Legends can be factual or mythical. So uhmmmmmm Get off the fence!!"

Legend:

a. An unverified story handed down from earlier times, especially one popularly believed to be historical.

In other words - it has to be fiction. It certainly can't be something we have film of!

As for atheist it simply means a lack of belief in god. You don't need proof of non-existence to be an atheist. You're born one.

over a year ago

brecon

Legends happened. Myths are mythical .. Legends can be factual or mythical. So uhmmmmmm Get off the fence!!

Legend:

a. An unverified story handed down from earlier times, especially one popularly believed to be historical.

In other words - it has to be fiction. It certainly can't be something we have film of!

As for atheist it simply means a lack of belief in god. You don't need proof of non-existence to be an atheist. You're born one. "

An "unverified" story doesnt necessarily mean its fiction.

over a year ago

hell sth u gotta think to answer this thread am thinking ......................................... will come back when i think of something intelligent lol

over a year ago

Legend:

As for atheist it simply means a lack of belief in god. You don't need proof of non-existence to be an atheist. You're born one. "

Sigh .... the reason we cannot have a film of less recent legends is NOT that they did not happen BUT that filming wasn't possible in the same era. ' I'm filmed therefore I am?' Oh please!

'In other words' translated means in YOUR words. Etymology generally explains the evolutionary nature of language. Legends can also be people who inspire stories to be formed , oracised and eternalised. Mohammed Ali, Stanley Matthews , Ghandi etc etc..... Reporters are using the word legitimately. Mind you - you ARE still allowed to hate it.

We are not born atheists , we are born ignorant. We have the potential to believe. Personally I don't believe but changed my stance from Atheist to Agnosic some years ago when I developed sufficiently, to realise that I cannot disprove the existence of a deity any more than a believer can prove it. Atheism involves a total denial based on ignorance and a lack of knowledge or proofs. Why does the word Nazi keep rolling round my head. I'm sticking with agnostic. ATHEISM IS BLIND FAITH IN ITSELF.

Uhmmmm the word ... precum .. dunno why .....Makes me sick. So does speculum ..... maybe I have umitis.

By *eLikeUmBigCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

least favourite word.......

"NO"

lol

over a year ago

Not a huge fan of offensive and crude lanugage.

over a year ago

got a few words i most dislike

"i play on my own she dont have to know!

over a year ago

Whatever is my pet hate

By *exeteraWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend

Can't be bothered to be itelligent tonight so will go for the word "timewasters" or is that two words, or is it hyphenated. Is there a word "hyphenated? wtf lol

By *he WabbitsCouple
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Roger has a real dislike to the word 'CUNT' he finds it ugly

Jessica has a real dislike to any words she can't spell lol

over a year ago

I agree with Roger, I hate the 'C' word. saying it or spelling it.

By *hepussypleaserMan
over a year ago

Saundersfoot

I hate the C word too, and will struggle to write it here but here goes....COOL.

Post new Message to Thread