Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Joke

Jump to newest

By *ecentValeChap OP   Man
over a year ago

Barry

Was a member of site with my partner for 10 years and met some wonderful people. We were aware of some cliques but we had nice time with nice people.

Now I’m single I may as well run down the high street with a sandwich board saying Wanker.

So many alleged single females on here but who have partners. And that’s acceptable !!!!??

Dare you be a chap who is partnered look out - you shall be castigated !

It’s ok for every female to be bi, but oh my lord if you’re a chap and you’re bi you may as well join a colony.

Then you have the pathetic posts on the forum - “oh my wife doesn’t love me”, “anyone fancy going dogging”, “In a cheap hotel for a night” - oh how appealing.

Suffice to say I shall observe from afar given the wonderful people met.

However this site has gone to the dogs and those in cliques who think you’re being funny are actually having the opposite effect !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *FFB69Woman
over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

"Was a member of site with my partner for 10 years and met some wonderful people. We were aware of some cliques but we had nice time with nice people.

Now I’m single I may as well run down the high street with a sandwich board saying Wanker.

So many alleged single females on here but who have partners. And that’s acceptable !!!!??

It’s ok for every female to be bi, but oh my lord if you’re a chap and you’re bi you may as well join a colony.

Then you have the pathetic posts on the forum - “oh my wife doesn’t love me”, “anyone fancy going dogging”, “In a cheap hotel for a night” - oh how appealing.

However this site has gone to the dogs and those in cliques who think you’re being funny are actually having the opposite effect !"

I mean... Posts bitching about the site are just as, if not more so annoying than the ones you mentioned. It's also pretty pathetic to be whining in the forums

There are plenty of men who are attached or bisexual or even both, that get meets.

Yes there are so cliquey types, that happens in all walks of life.

Maybe observing from afar rather than posting this would have been wise

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Hi Steve,

are you looking for some advice/hints/tips or are you just having a rant?

Gbat

over a year ago

Barry

Thanks for the input but I disagree

over a year ago

Barry

Hi!

In general a rant as have been around this site and scene long enough lol

However thanks for your post and nice profile by the way

X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Was a member of site with my partner for 10 years and met some wonderful people. We were aware of some cliques but we had nice time with nice people.

However this site has gone to the dogs and those in cliques who think you’re being funny are actually having the opposite effect !"

This site is 100% what you make of it, and your success is made by the effort you put into it.

You can be whatever you are and be accepted.

Sexuality, gender, relationship status, size, looks, disability and on and on and on and on is very very rarely even looked it.

Just because you’re not getting what you want doesn’t mean you’re being treated as an outcast - I’ve been on this site 10 years, quite well known, frequent socials, get togethers, parties and so on and I don’t get what I want when I want it.

Up your game and lower your expectations and this site will work better for you.

Moaning on a forum and judging others isn’t going to get you anywhere. Every female, male, couple, TS/TV reading this post WILL now see you as nothing but a grump having a tantrum - so you need to overcome that. Rethink your tactics and you’ll be grand.

Post new Message to Thread