Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Brecon Beacons

Jump to newest

By *hepherd95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brecon

Morning, my fuckbudy (woman) and I are thinking to have some outdoor fun Wednesday morning. We both talked a lot about getting caught in the act or people watching and even join. Now we wonder if anyone would be open for this and available ????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugarbearCouple
over a year ago

Tredegar

bit cold for outdoors

By *hepherd95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brecon

We are quite used to it. We like to hike with barely any clothes on. And the car isn’t that far if it’s needed

By *konCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

"Morning, my fuckbudy (woman) and I are thinking to have some outdoor fun Wednesday morning. We both talked a lot about getting caught in the act or people watching and even join. Now we wonder if anyone would be open for this and available ????"

Jesus ! We’ll watch , if only for the amusement of seeing you swiftly look like copulating Smurfs at this time of year , but note , we’d be wearing goretex, big boots , blizzard mittens and bobble hats

By *ighugs69Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

"Morning, my fuckbudy (woman) and I are thinking to have some outdoor fun Wednesday morning. We both talked a lot about getting caught in the act or people watching and even join. Now we wonder if anyone would be open for this and available ????

Jesus ! We’ll watch , if only for the amusement of seeing you swiftly look like copulating Smurfs at this time of year , but note , we’d be wearing goretex, big boots , blizzard mittens and bobble hats "

Can you live stream it so I can watch from indoors with the heating on

By *ohn.james123Man
over a year ago

carmarthen

Never too cold, just need more effort! Saying that I work outdoors year round so very used to it!

By *hepherd95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brecon

We are quite used to the cold. Don’t think it’s that cold at the moment could be much worse

By *om7569Man
over a year ago

Swansea

I’m not far from Brecon, also partial to a bit of outdoor fun and can be free Wednesday morning, PM me if you’re going ahead and interested.

By *elshman78Man
over a year ago

South Wales

"Morning, my fuckbudy (woman) and I are thinking to have some outdoor fun Wednesday morning. We both talked a lot about getting caught in the act or people watching and even join. Now we wonder if anyone would be open for this and available ????

Jesus ! We’ll watch , if only for the amusement of seeing you swiftly look like copulating Smurfs at this time of year , but note , we’d be wearing goretex, big boots , blizzard mittens and bobble hats

Can you live stream it so I can watch from indoors with the heating on "

This lol.

By *hepherd95 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brecon

Send me a pm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/02/22 10:55:51]